Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2010, 02:02 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,061,104 times

Advertisements

I neither "dispise" them, nor despise them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2010, 05:33 PM

14,767 posts, read 17,129,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swisswife View Post
nothing wrong with bald or shaved heads

John Malkovich over Johnny Depp ANYDAY !!

My husband keeps trying to grow his hair and I just give him the trimmers and tell him to get busy in the bathroom !!
This is just wrong, wrong wrong!

Old 10-13-2010, 07:12 PM

9,589 posts, read 27,828,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozgal View Post
If you're balding, keep it short or shave it - no comb overs, toupes etc.
"Skullets" aren't cool in Oz? (no hair on top, party in the back! )

Old 10-13-2010, 08:16 PM

21 posts, read 56,544 times
But for how many of you ladies woud a bald guy be a dealbreaker. I'm NOT talking about preference, we all have preferances, but I mean a dealbreaker as in you would not date him if he's bald no matter what?

Last edited by xxxx8181; 10-13-2010 at 09:15 PM..

Old 10-14-2010, 04:47 AM

24,561 posts, read 40,321,959 times
I think women are friendlier towards bald men than men are towards overweight women.

What's funny is when a fat bald guy refuses to consider a potential date because she's a bit chubby. I'm like...uh...look at YOU, guy!

Old 10-26-2010, 08:36 AM

5,185 posts, read 7,576,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxx8181 View Post
I don't know, but it seems from many of the comments I read on here among other places around the net and elsewhere, with some of the things I find many women saying about bald men, it's surprising and aittlle shocking frankly. I don't mean for this to sound like a silly question or anything, it's straight from my heart. But some of the posts to be honest got to me alittle, about how some people feel over something so trivial like hairloss/baldness. I really feel for any and all people going through or suffering with hairloss for whatever reason!! I am just stunned at some of the mean comments I have read. It's to the point where I find myself asking this sort of question. Do many women utterly hate and despise bald men? I just have to ask because it's been on my mind. Please forgive me if this sounds aittle wierd, but I just have to ask. Every human being is special and has so much to offer. I would just like to know whats up with some of these comments you know?!
A bald man with money never has woman problems. Fact.

Old 10-26-2010, 08:52 AM

37,653 posts, read 46,077,333 times
Quote:
I don't know, but it seems from many of the comments I read on here among other places around the net and elsewhere, with some of the things I find many women saying about bald men, it's surprising and aittlle shocking frankly. I don't mean for this to sound like a silly question or anything, it's straight from my heart. But some of the posts to be honest got to me alittle, about how some people feel over something so trivial like hairloss/baldness. I really feel for any and all people going through or suffering with hairloss for whatever reason!! I am just stunned at some of the mean comments I have read. It's to the point where I find myself asking this sort of question. Do many women utterly hate and despise bald men? I just have to ask because it's been on my mind. Please forgive me if this sounds aittle wierd, but I just have to ask. Every human being is special and has so much to offer. I would just like to know whats up with some of these comments you know?!
Your post is just silly. In the first place, "women" are not all attracted to the same types of men. That's a no-brainer.

As far as bald guys? I think they are HOT!! Love'em, and always have.

Old 10-26-2010, 08:56 AM

37,653 posts, read 46,077,333 times
Quote:
But for how many of you ladies woud a bald guy be a dealbreaker. I'm NOT talking about preference, we all have preferances, but I mean a dealbreaker as in you would not date him if he's bald no matter what?
I would say that a guy with a ponytail would be a deal-breaker for me.

Old 10-26-2010, 09:02 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,249,764 times
I would never want a man with a smaller butt or more hair than me.

Seriously, I think a balding man can be very attractive.

Old 10-26-2010, 10:47 AM

8,323 posts, read 15,180,203 times
You know what. I'm going out on a limb here and saying that I really don't find bald guys to be attractive in the slightest. I don't despise guys that are bald, I just don't find them to be attractive.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty