Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2010, 04:41 PM

2,013 posts, read 3,550,934 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas User View Post
I have noticed a trend that the women who are good looking (pretty face, slimmer body) have attitude issues and are more likely to play hard to get then the ones who are chubby.
Chubby women always seem very jealous of pretty ones to me and tend to give them some really nasty attitudes.

Maybe their behaviours change when it comes to men, I don't know.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2010, 10:00 PM

12,671 posts, read 23,836,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepgirl27 View Post
games arent played when you say your not interested...Games is something I dont do..Saying your not interested isnt playing games.
I am talking about when they don't tell you straight up.

Old 08-17-2010, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLucky View Post
Chubby women always seem very jealous of pretty ones to me and tend to give them some really nasty attitudes.

Thats true but the thing is the chubby girl not just women can do something about it to be fit. I see girls that are fit working their as) off in the gym.

Old 08-17-2010, 10:44 PM

326 posts, read 839,637 times
My personal imput (based on my personal life experiances) is as follows... I feel a little weird talking about how "attractive" I am since I was a total ugly duckling!!

Where does my "additude" come from? Constantly being harrassed by men every where I go. Chances are you will have not been the first guy to approach me that day with your silly little pick up lines or talking about how good looking I am. I want a man that likes me for something OTHER than my looks. I don't want to be your hot piece of ass 24/7 I want to sit down and have indepth debates and coversations about things going on in the world. How can I tell the diffrence between a nice man that really wants a good relationship/values more than looks and a bad man that might be dangerous and cause me harm if you are BOTH SAYING THE SAME THING??

Playing games?? Yeah I am guilty. I am really a nice person most of the time (we all have our days though lol). If you come to me with tact and kindness and it is clear you think highly of me I have a hard time being upfront and saying NO sorry not interested. I tend to hurt men MORE because in trying not to hurt their feelings I actually lead them on into thinking they actually have a chance to be with me (which they don't since I am currently taken).

With that being said, I do know some very sexxy ladies that don't care about anyone but themselves. You need to weed through the good the bad and the UGGLLY (inside and out). Have patence and don't take your fustration out on other women (aka don't judge a book by it's cover).

Old 08-17-2010, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLucky View Post

Doubt it! Some women have nothing to offer look wise or mental stimulation wise. Thats why they are so cranky because they know how bad a catch they are.

Old 08-17-2010, 11:21 PM

When were you a ugly duckling? What did you change? There are plenty of men who like women other then looks but some men will compliment women on looks (not me) just to start a conversation. There are also women who are taken but trying to get out of the relationship and/or cheat/players etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkMagaritas View Post
My personal imput (based on my personal life experiances) is as follows... I feel a little weird talking about how "attractive" I am since I was a total ugly duckling!!

Where does my "additude" come from? Constantly being harrassed by men every where I go. Chances are you will have not been the first guy to approach me that day with your silly little pick up lines or talking about how good looking I am. I want a man that likes me for something OTHER than my looks. I don't want to be your hot piece of ass 24/7 I want to sit down and have indepth debates and coversations about things going on in the world. How can I tell the diffrence between a nice man that really wants a good relationship/values more than looks and a bad man that might be dangerous and cause me harm if you are BOTH SAYING THE SAME THING??

Playing games?? Yeah I am guilty. I am really a nice person most of the time (we all have our days though lol). If you come to me with tact and kindness and it is clear you think highly of me I have a hard time being upfront and saying NO sorry not interested. I tend to hurt men MORE because in trying not to hurt their feelings I actually lead them on into thinking they actually have a chance to be with me (which they don't since I am currently taken).

With that being said, I do know some very sexxy ladies that don't care about anyone but themselves. You need to weed through the good the bad and the UGGLLY (inside and out). Have patence and don't take your fustration out on other women (aka don't judge a book by it's cover).

Old 08-17-2010, 11:23 PM

61,286 posts, read 87,533,280 times
yes, a beautiful woman has more control over you. but to assume that a heavy girl has a heart of gold is a horrible mistake.

Old 08-17-2010, 11:39 PM

Quote:
When were you a ugly duckling? What did you change? There are plenty of men who like women other then looks but some men will compliment women on looks (not me) just to start a conversation. There are also women who are taken but trying to get out of the relationship and/or cheat/players etc.

When I was young I got teased and made fun of ALL DAY LONG. I moved alot so being the new kid in school and being from out of town I was always the newbie to pick on.

Highschool was a total 360. I didn't change anything, puberty did lol.

Old 08-18-2010, 09:02 AM

6,470 posts, read 16,431,733 times
Quote:
Thats true but the thing is the chubby girl not just women can do something about it to be fit. I see girls that are fit working their as) off in the gym.
Shudder.

Old 08-18-2010, 11:46 AM

8,323 posts, read 15,186,110 times
Quote:
Not all thin people work their butts off at the gym, just as not all chubbers are lazy. If you're looking for a person who uses a gym, why not pick up chicks there?

Personally, I find myself slightly chubby and about a negative 10 on the beauty scale. Surprisingly, though, I never had a problem finding a date.

Now, my husband and I disagree on my placement on the beauty scale, but he did say that the way I carry myself adds "a measure of beauty that cannot be quantified." I congratulated him on learning such a big word, then he hit me with a pillow.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty