Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-23-2020, 12:20 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,853,283 times

Advertisements

Yes shooting back when under fire is the same thing as Russian targeting of hospitals. UN veto covers any consequences.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2020, 12:32 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,435,134 times
Due to the sanctions war between Russia and the US there are other victims besides Europeans. Alaskans in this case. Pretty bad when Russians catch pollack, sell it to the Chinese who then mark it up and sell it to America. Cost 50 million, a 33% increase. Sanctions have wide reaching effects. I know a few guys, fishermen and boat mechanics, that have quit Alaska. They used to make excellent money, not anymore. Large corporations such as Trident can weather these storms, smaller companies cannot.

https://www.adn.com/business-economy...fiting-russia/

Old 02-23-2020, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimogor View Post
Do you mean the American military? Just recently, in Syria, in the Kamyshly, an American soldier shot and killed a 14-year-old teenager.

https://versiya.info/politika/army/141826

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Piiuh4psDxg
I heard this was an American patrol that was ambushed. There was a Russian patrol in the area too. The Americans defended themselves and as they were evacuating the Americans were keeping a tight formation at a set speed on the road which is best. The Russian patrol was trying to get out of the area also but at higher speed and the lead Russian vehicle tried to go around the American. There was a case of road rage. The Americans get shot at all the time over there and are always nervous, should tell you something.

How much is true I don't know. I didn't know a kid was killed.

Old 02-23-2020, 01:19 PM

26,777 posts, read 22,526,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
Little kids are terrorists in the eyes of Russians. Thanks for confirming.

Oh the nerve...

How many children were killed in Donbass by the thugs backed by American government?
Not a peeps-quick coming from the likes of you, because obviously THESE kids were the terrorists.

The wrong kind of kids.
Only the ones killed by the Russians in the areas serving American interests all of a sudden become a subject of tears and wringing of hands)))
Thanks for confirming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8S2AcR-oaA

Old 02-23-2020, 02:55 PM

I remember the 3 boys who were bathing in their babushkas apartment. The place was hit by an artillery round and it hit the bathroom they were in. 3 boys, 4, 6 and 7 died.

The Ukraine has lost those regions, just accept it. Crimea is gone too, just live with it. The Kiev junta brought this about seeking to prostitute itself as the victim, anyone who followed it knows different.

Old 02-23-2020, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
I remember the 3 boys who were bathing in their babushkas apartment. The place was hit by an artillery round and it hit the bathroom they were in. 3 boys, 4, 6 and 7 died.

The Ukraine has lost those regions, just accept it. Crimea is gone too, just live with it. The Kiev junta brought this about seeking to prostitute itself as the victim, anyone who followed it knows different.

Of course children were killed/maimed there because of shelling/explosions, but as I've said - not a pipsqueak in US media about THAT.
Why would anyone talk about THAT, when it's counter-productive for US propaganda purpose?
But these news were on Russian sites - here is a 4-year old was playing outside in front of the gate of his house - the rocket landed right there.

Another day - another group of children was walking to school and was shelled by Ukranian artillery - things like that.

I mean here it is - the monument to the killed "Donbass angels" ( from one year old to 18,) but according to Ukrainians and DKM - it's all their fault, since that area didn't immediately bow to the "peace and democracy" coming from Kiev.
Their fault and Putin's of course.

Not a bid deal with other words, it's "IDLIB's KIDS" that matter.

Old 02-24-2020, 12:14 AM

1,348 posts, read 624,065 times
Quote:
Yes shooting back when under fire is the same thing as Russian targeting of hospitals. UN veto covers any consequences.
Dear DCM, your trouble is that all your accusations are unfounded and not backed up by any facts and are just your fantasies. Whereas on the other hand, on the Internet there are a lot of confirmed facts about how the US military bomb hospitals and weddings.

Old 02-24-2020, 05:58 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,853,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post

I mean here it is - the monument to the killed "Donbass angels" ( from one year old to 18,) but according to Ukrainians and DKM - it's all their fault, since that area didn't immediately bow to the "peace and democracy" coming from Kiev.
Their fault and Putin's of course.
They need to add one more to that monument as a 19 year old Donbas idiot was killed in battle this weekend (in full Russian supplied gear). That means he was 14 when this nonsense started and he was brainwashed as a kid to "fight the nazis to the west" and all it did was cut short his life trying to take away a spot in a field from the Ukrainian government. But what kind of place is Russia to direct teens to attack Ukraine to keep it from succeeding in its independence?

Old 02-24-2020, 07:46 PM

Quote:
They need to add one more to that monument as a 19 year old Donbas idiot was killed in battle this weekend (in full Russian supplied gear). That means he was 14 when this nonsense started and he was brainwashed as a kid to "fight the nazis to the west" and all it did was cut short his life trying to take away a spot in a field from the Ukrainian government. But what kind of place is Russia to direct teens to attack Ukraine to keep it from succeeding in its independence?

I don't believe any longer in "Ukraine" and "succeeding" being put in the same sentence.

I am not aware of the rest of details you are talking about.

P.S. Oh, before I go - here is on the latest scandal shaking Ukraine;

*Someone who looks like youngest son of Poroshenko* is jumping on stage with some rapper in London, singing along with him "(We are) the Russians in London."

That younger son of his already blurted out in public earlier that "him and his dad" are speaking RUSSIAN at home, and now - this.
Doesn't look good for *ex-president* who is still trying to cling to power in Ukr. parliament, and whose platform was the enforcement of the most draconian "language laws," prohibiting usage of Russian for everyone else.
All you need to know about "Ukraine" and "succeeding" being put in the same sentence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMQpbhgFUv8

Old 02-25-2020, 02:39 AM

1,348 posts, read 624,065 times
Maslenitsa has come!

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe