Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-07-2020, 05:13 PM

26,777 posts, read 22,529,485 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
What else they were supposed to do?
To turn to Ukraine?
The idiots over there proclaimed Belorussians their enemies too, for whatever reasons.

OK, I see what happened there...
Apparently Ukraine ( for the first time) joined the package of EU sanctions imposed on Belorussia.
(Hypothetically speaking, it was their own choice.)

If I'd start guessing, I'd think that Lukashenko didn't act *decisively enough* breaking ties with Moscow, as much as he tried to blackmail Putin, and as much as the West was winking at Belorussia lately, which Pompeo's recent visit would indicate. (And joint drills with British marines.)

And now, as Scrat posted, because of the outbreak, Belorussia officially asked Moscow for help.

Yet another unintended political outcome of the Coronavirus?

P.S. I will post the link to the info source for Russian speakers here, since this person is talking as well about the joint ventures of military projects between Ukraine and Belorussia, and I am not going to even touch that subject for now..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZKdhF4IoqQ
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2020, 05:38 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,435,844 times
It's as I said a long time ago. Belarus is next. The government of Russia does not see the inevitability of this process.

Old 04-08-2020, 08:58 AM

Putin wants passenger and cargo services to remain running for the time being. I guess that's rail and air between the regions. No point in shutting down a country and getting a worse result. Some things must continue. Farmers need fertilizer and seed or there's no crops.

Old 04-08-2020, 11:52 PM

750 posts, read 907,095 times
Farmers need to realize the harvest. Contrary to Putin’s idiotic decisions.

Anapa farmers threw tons of cucumbers to the sidelines because of the impossibility of selling them, because farmers are not allowed to enter the cities:
Video of free cucumbers

Old 04-09-2020, 12:36 AM

2,216 posts, read 1,020,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wadym View Post

Anapa farmers threw tons of cucumbers to the sidelines because of the impossibility of selling them, because farmers are not allowed to enter the cities:
Video of free cucumbers
The video of cucumbers rotting in a field that has been distributed on social networks has no relation to the coronavirus quarantine.

In social networks of the Krasnodar territory, a video appeared about a farmer who allegedly threw a large batch of cucumbers into the field due to restrictions imposed due to the coronavirus. According to the farmer, whose products were in the field, this information is not true.

"The topic of discarded cucumbers is discussed in social networks. It's not our fault. Let down the client for whom this batch was prepared. Cucumbers were normal, but began to deteriorate in the boxes. People picked it up, let in fake information that the cucumber is pickled, and that there is no sale," the farmer said.

Old 04-09-2020, 01:24 AM

1,348 posts, read 624,065 times
Quote:

Video of free cucumbers
Are you tired yet? Don't think others are more stupid than you are. Your fakes we can break up into one-two.

Old 04-09-2020, 09:24 AM

750 posts, read 907,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimogor View Post
Are you tired yet? Don't think others are more stupid than you are. Your fakes we can break up into one-two.
tell it to hungry Russian peasants.

The latest news is that yesterday a Russian Boeing 777 flew out of New York with less than 50 passengers on board. At the same time, more than 2000 russians remained in contaminated New York. The question is why they were not evacuated to Russia? I answer - they did not have a Moscow residence permit !!! Is it funny? No, this is Russia!

https://translate.google.com.ua/tran...D%2Fa-53057542

Old 04-09-2020, 12:12 PM

5,786 posts, read 4,228,964 times
Quote:
The latest news is that yesterday a Russian Boeing 777 flew out of New York with less than 50 passengers on board. At the same time, more than 2000 russians remained in contaminated New York. The question is why they were not evacuated to Russia? I answer - they did not have a Moscow residence permit !!! Is it funny? No, this is Russia!
I do not know details, but I can assume. Moscow can control movement of these passengers and ensure their isolation for 2 weeks. Other regions cannot do this.

Old 04-10-2020, 03:50 PM

8,726 posts, read 7,409,173 times
Quote:
tell it to hungry Russian peasants.

https://translate.google.com.ua/tran...D%2Fa-53057542
That is false. Please stop spreading BS, thank you.

Old 04-10-2020, 05:58 PM

Russia begins laying the keels for 2 helicopter carriers, amphibious assault support ships in May. They will be built at a shipyard in Crimea. That's a lot of jobs for a long time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe