Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-15-2016, 06:12 AM

5,786 posts, read 4,234,324 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
I think the guy in the wheelchair was fairly innocent don't you? Or did he 'deserve' to be beaten senseless by several people?
Link please.

Quote:
I REPEAT watching football in England is VASTLY different to watching football in Russia
Your propaganda tiring me. Look:

Photo from stadium

Quote:
And STILL you try and blame the English!!
Not blame. Just an objective view of events.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2016, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
I think this is not the most terrible video, which is possible in Russia. Russia hides many terrible things. Probably, like any other country. Including Britain. Of course it's sad.

Old 06-15-2016, 06:36 AM

22,112 posts, read 29,585,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
I think this is not the most terrible video, which is possible in Russia. Russia hides many terrible things. Probably, like any other country. Including Britain. Of course it's sad.
Of course. The UK is far from innocent. There are plenty of scum bags living here. What point we're making though is that while the Russian hooligans are well-trained and will happily beat people whether they are asking for it or not, English hooliganism has calmed down over the past 30 years because most of them are banned from going to matches in Europe. Yes, some English fans were throwing bottles, but they were not randomly beating people up. There are GoPro videos on YouTube of 5-6 Russian hooligans attacking lone England fans (presumably easy targets). The people they attacked in these videos were minding their own business and didn't want to fight. Most tried to get away. It's pathetic.

I think Russia needs to ban these groups from going to matches. It's not just English fans who will face attacks but fans of other countries - they have already talked about facing the 'Polish wh*res'. Russia is already the enemy in Europe, but it's getting worse now because your people cannot behave and prefer violence.

Last edited by dunno what to put here; 06-15-2016 at 06:48 AM..

Old 06-15-2016, 07:27 AM

14,820 posts, read 12,026,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunno what to put here View Post
Of course. The UK is far from innocent. There are plenty of scum bags living here. What point we're making though is that while the Russian hooligans are well-trained and will happily beat people whether they are asking for it or not, English hooliganism has calmed down over the past 30 years because most of them are banned from going to matches in Europe. Yes, some English fans were throwing bottles, but they were not randomly beating people up. There are GoPro videos on YouTube of 5-6 Russian hooligans attacking lone England fans (presumably easy targets). The people they attacked in these videos were minding their own business and didn't want to fight. Most tried to get away. It's pathetic.

I think Russia needs to ban these groups from going to matches. It's not just English fans who will face attacks but fans of other countries - they have already talked about facing the 'Polish wh*res'. Russia is already the enemy in Europe, but it's getting worse now because your people cannot behave and prefer violence.
EXACTLY THIS, in a way the biggest problem is not so much the hooligans, its the denial by every Russian that they are doing this - PARTICULARLY their Politicians. As with any nationality I feel sorry for the Russian people that have actually gone there to enjoy the football, they will simply be tarred with the same brush but there is no excuse for the Russian Politicians and the Russian people (including those on here) that are in complete denial and unless they drastically change their views the problem is not going to go away, in fact with the encouragement they are getting from Russia to randomly commit acts of violence it will only get worse, this is why the world cup MUST be taken away from them.

Old 06-15-2016, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunno what to put here View Post
Russia is already the enemy in Europe, but it's getting worse now because your people cannot behave and prefer violence.
This is bad. Europe is not already the enemy in Russia.

Old 06-15-2016, 02:09 PM

Quote:
this is why the world cup MUST be taken away from them.
And the World Cup must go to England, right? Which lost to Russia in the competition for the championship. You want too much.

Old 06-15-2016, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
And the World Cup must go to England, right? Which lost to Russia in the competition for the championship. You want too much.
I don't care where it goes as long as it doesn't go anywhere near Russia, the Euro's in 96 held in England was a festival of football with no trouble and mingling fans (like I said there has been very little problems with hooliganism in the UK since the 1980's, anybody found causing a problem is banned from all football stadiums not praised by the MP's!) we want to watch football NOT badly dressed yobs roaming the streets beating up innocent people they come across, its not big, its not clever and its so 1980's!! Luckily it looks like the authorities are on the case, it looks like the thugs are too stupid to realise the damage they are doing to the name of Russia (either too stupid or they don't care).

Old 06-15-2016, 05:31 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,443,411 times
Easthome. What Erasure said about Russian men is true, they're a warrior culture. This is not so much a preference as it is a necessity of life dictated over many generations. Those who were passive or individualistic did not do so well, those who were aggressive and cooperative as a group survived. It's Darwinian. And make no mistake, Russian women are very tough also. Strong of mind, heart and physique. I was married to one for 16 years and she was not a woman that you wanted as an adversary and I can largely attribute my daughters successful upbringing to her. She was an amazing mother.

It's one of those things that make Russians so different from westerners. Russians aren't savages or barbarians, they're simply the best example of naked humanity you will ever find as was said by someone a long time ago. At least with a Russian the smile you get means something. Russians aren't fake and so politically correct they can't even talk to one another. Must I go on?

Old 06-15-2016, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
Easthome. What Erasure said about Russian men is true, they're a warrior culture. This is not so much a preference as it is a necessity of life dictated over many generations. Those who were passive or individualistic did not do so well, those who were aggressive and cooperative as a group survived. It's Darwinian. And make no mistake, Russian women are very tough also. Strong of mind, heart and physique. I was married to one for 16 years and she was not a woman that you wanted as an adversary and I can largely attribute my daughters successful upbringing to her. She was an amazing mother.

It's one of those things that make Russians so different from westerners. Russians aren't savages or barbarians, they're simply the best example of naked humanity you will ever find as was said by someone a long time ago. At least with a Russian the smile you get means something. Russians aren't fake and so politically correct they can't even talk to one another. Must I go on?
They're not a 'warrior culture' they might like to think they are but they are just simpletons, anybody that thinks they are from a 'warrior culture' in the 21st century have the mind of a child! Five or six people beating up on one person is not 'warrior culture' its just pure thuggery, what kind of excuse is this for what they are doing? Are we supposed to say that's OK to rampage through the streets in a gang beating up any individual they see because its 'their culture'! This has to be the most stupid and pathetic thing I have EVER read on here or anywhere else for that matter, I am not 8 years old! They just need to be banned from competing in any sporting event, they won't be missed. Russian people are racist homophobic bigots and I don't care whether its their 'culture' or not.

Old 06-15-2016, 05:44 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,443,411 times
Quote:
Why do you think they invaded Syria in the first place? They want to keep Syria destabilized, so that Assad, one of Russia's few allies, maintains power.
You're so far off the mark that you're not even in the same post code. Russia was invited into Syria by the legitimate government of Syria. Look it up. Russia did this also to maintain their foothold in the ME and no NOLA they don't want to keep Syria unstable, they want to win.

It's the west that wants either ISIS to win or if that's not possible then keep the area in chaos.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe