Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-25-2018, 07:21 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,858,538 times

Advertisements

They lock the exists so nobody sneaks in. Not only Russia is guilty of this...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2018, 07:31 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,904,670 times
OK, so....public buildings in Russia are built without sprinkler systems and fire alarms? Can anyone here comment on this?

Old 03-25-2018, 07:43 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,443,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
OK, so....public buildings in Russia are built without sprinkler systems and fire alarms? Can anyone here comment on this?
Depends on the building codes. I know they do in Moscow from experience but in other places I never paid attention. We all know business loves to save on outlays so...... At least the fire department had the assets to fight it. That's not been the case in the past.

If such is the case here the authorities need to do some interviews at Lefortovo.

Old 03-25-2018, 07:47 PM

My oh my. It's great to be a king!!!

https://pagesix.com/2018/03/25/this-...s-new-pet/amp/

Old 03-26-2018, 12:20 AM

5,786 posts, read 4,234,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way Resident View Post
What was the cause?
It seems that the reason is careless handling of fire. Candles on a children's holiday or teenagers smoked in a forbidden place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Buildings always built with sprinkler systems and fire alarms, but this system did not work. Investigation must understand why this happened.

Old 03-26-2018, 06:05 AM

5,786 posts, read 4,234,324 times
Fire start. Very fast.

https://embed.life.ru/video/3ca8a75a...71af512696e26c

+ It seems that a foam rubber(?) trampoline flashed.

Last edited by Maksim_Frolov; 03-26-2018 at 06:41 AM..

Old 03-26-2018, 08:24 AM

Some kid with a lighter? Find that little rat and make him dig graves!!!!

https://www.rt.com/news/422289-child...vo-mall-blaze/

60+ now. Factor in how the place was set up what materials were used how well the people knew the building this was probably ripe for disaster. Emergency exits blocked and not clearly marked or obstructed are a mistake.

I guess the fire fighters are having a hard time going through the building because it's unstable and they don't want to add to the body count.

Sad all around.

Old 03-26-2018, 10:29 AM

4,692 posts, read 1,165,624 times
Nicolai (Bloody) II = Volodymyr (RasPutin) I
Whey both kills the Russia and lead people to revolution and civil war.

Old 03-26-2018, 08:49 PM

26,787 posts, read 22,549,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
Some kid with a lighter? Find that little rat and make him dig graves!!!!

https://www.rt.com/news/422289-child...vo-mall-blaze/

60+ now. Factor in how the place was set up what materials were used how well the people knew the building this was probably ripe for disaster. Emergency exits blocked and not clearly marked or obstructed are a mistake.

I guess the fire fighters are having a hard time going through the building because it's unstable and they don't want to add to the body count.

Sad all around.
Criminal all around - that's what I'd say, while listening to this man. He lost five members of his family there - 3 of his children, ages 7, 5, 2, his wife and his sister.
He was on the phone with them during this ordeal. What they told him was that they were LOCKED inside the movie theater with no way out.
(There were three auditoriums there, there were movies + cartoons going on in all three of them. TWO of them ( where the majority of spectators were children) were LOCKED. The third one was open, so people were able to evacuate. )
Then I hear the reports that practically the whole class ( from some near-by little town) arrived on a bus ( it's a time of spring vacation after all,) and was in one of the locked auditoriums. A teacher and two parents that were chaperoning them went to the mall, leaving children behind in the locked auditorium.

https://inforesist.org/tragediya-v-k...-300-chelovek/

What this man is saying is he doesn't believe in official figure of "64," because there were much more people locked in those two auditoriums alone.

Old 03-26-2018, 09:00 PM

26,787 posts, read 22,549,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
Oh, you don't have friends and family living there and haven't been there since 2014? LOL okay I'll believe your youtube videos over what I saw myself and what people I've known for decades are really experiencing. They have been faking it every day for 4 years just to fool me. Perhaps everyone I know were secretly paid by the CIA to lie to me and then when I was there, all of society was a show put on for me. I'm really seeing your way now

You are right about one thing, waving a Russian flag in eastern Ukraine would get you beaten up but it would be born and bred locals doing the beating. If that happens to you, I'd like you to accuse them of being bandera from Lvov, I'm sure the beating would stop
No I don't, and therefore I don't have the same problem as you do - as in getting my information from the same source, from people of certain political views.
That's how you get a very skewed picture of what's going there, while I get my information from different sources and from people of different opinions. And that's why I see a picture that is not as rosy as you imagine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe