Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2008, 09:22 PM

5,094 posts, read 5,453,827 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingForward View Post
Anybody?

I thought so.
Libby when he was an adult condemned Hitler. Wright is still spewing his crap. HUGE difference, HUGE!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2008, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicagoland60426 View Post
You sound just like a Sarah Palin/Mccain. Give it up, Obama going to win anyway. You talking about stuff that not even true. Just curious, What is Anti American to you? I'm sure Sarah Palin/Mccain have alot of dirty secrets in the closet lol.

Which part is NOT true?

Obama went to Wright's Church for 20 years?

Sorry 110% TRUE

or

Wright never said those things?

Sorry 110% TRUE again.

So please what is not true?

Old 10-27-2008, 09:49 PM

53,391 posts, read 35,054,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterinAmerica View Post
Obama's objections aside, I'm still wondering what it was that Wright said, outside of his HIV government conspiracy argument, that was incorrect?
are you kidding, my friend? obviously you haven't dared to investigate very deeply.

one of my personal favorites:

Quote:
“I must tell you that Israel was the closest ally to the White Supremacists of South Africa. In fact, South Africa allowed Israel to test its nuclear weapons in the ocean off South Africa. The Israelis were given a blank check: they could test whenever they desired and did not even have to ask permission. Both worked on an ethnic bomb that kills Blacks and Arabs.”

“Arabs have always supported the dismantling of this racist government. In 1962, African-Arab Sudan granted Mandela a passport to travel with to gain international support in his struggle to free his people. Libya, among other Arab states, provided Mandela and other African liberation movements, political as well as material support. As a result, Libya was designated by the White House as a terrorist rogue state. What a great honor! “

full pdf here.

yes folks, this was obama's spiritual mentor- the same bat***** crazy nutbar who awarded the disgusting racist louis farrakhan the church's 'man of the year award.' he's one of bammers' closest friends - married him and baptized his kids. the big o claimed he could 'no more disown him than i could disown my own grandmother.'

shortly after that, j. wright went under the bus wheels. bump-bump!

Old 10-27-2008, 10:01 PM

sorry, he gave louie the 'lifetime acheivement trumpeteer' award, not man of the year award.
my bad.

YouTube - Farrakhan awarded in Obama's pastor's name.

Old 10-27-2008, 10:10 PM

1,958 posts, read 2,501,854 times
Oh noes, we nuked Japan and saved MILLIONS by doing it. Wright was born on the WRONG side of the tracks, Natural Born Idiot that he is.

Old 10-27-2008, 10:29 PM

1,249 posts, read 2,971,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post

YouTube - Obama and Wright: He Never Complained Once

This should have come out weeks ago, to remind the voters just what kind of people Obama has associated with for decades.
Do you mean this only just came out today??????

Old 10-27-2008, 10:32 PM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 20,051,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coastalrap View Post
Obama never knew Wright was a racist
Obama thought Bill Ayres was just a guy in the neigherhood
Obama thought Tony Rezko was just a really really nice realtor

Obama, doesn't seem to be a very good judge of character. That will serve him well as president. The world is waiting.
So simple a statement, so true, yet, so hard for the Obaaama sheep to comprehend.

Old 10-27-2008, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CometVoyager View Post
Do you mean this only just came out today??????
as an advertisement, yes. most of the footage came out last spring, after the pressure of thousands of blogs carrying it was finally too much for the MSM to ignore.

bammers probably won't be sleeping too well tonight, i'm guessing

Old 10-27-2008, 10:58 PM

1,599 posts, read 2,955,205 times
To a lot of people, where Obama went to church and who his pastor was is just not all that relevant. McCain has stated that he will not bring up Rev. Wright as part of his campaign, not because he is choosing to focus on the issues, but because he knows that it isn't going to get him a whole lot of traction. It didn't during the primaries and it won't now.

Rev. Wright made some whacked out comments. But Obama never stated that he agrees with every comment his pastor made and, when it comes down to it, you can't hang a man for what another man did, or said. A person should be judged on there own words and actions.

Obama is , even according to McCain, a Christian and a decent family man. I haven't heard anything except suspicion and tenuous ties to lead me to believe any differently.

Old 10-27-2008, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by songgirl View Post
To a lot of people, where Obama went to church and who his pastor was is just not all that relevant. McCain has stated that he will not bring up Rev. Wright as part of his campaign, not because he is choosing to focus on the issues, but because he knows that it isn't going to get him a whole lot of traction. It didn't during the primaries and it won't now.

Rev. Wright made some whacked out comments. But Obama never stated that he agrees with every comment his pastor made and, when it comes down to it, you can't hang a man for what another man did, or said. A person should be judged on there own words and actions.

Obama is , even according to McCain, a Christian and a decent family man. I haven't heard anything except suspicion and tenuous ties to lead me to believe any differently.

Are you for real with this? He went there for 20 YEARS!!!! If that does not say that he agrees with the Pastor I don't know what does. I can and do base my decision on this because if my Pastor ever said anything remotely are horrible as Wright I would be gone! PERIOD. No excuses, no BS, Gone!

Let me ask you this. If your Pastor, Reverend whatever said the things that Wright did would you stay in that Church?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections