Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2008, 06:17 PM

564 posts, read 817,198 times

Advertisements

The dems love to bash Palin... Pssssss... Palin isn't running for President.

So let's bash Biden...

Republicans,

Who in this chat room thinks he's real? Honestly, I think he is an alien. His forehead doesn't move when he talks. Seriously, I think the man is a computer with old leathery skin draped over it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2008, 07:39 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,590,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 123cop View Post

So let's bash Biden...

Republicans,

Who in this chat room thinks he's real? Honestly, I think he is an alien. His forehead doesn't move when he talks. Seriously, I think the man is a computer with old leathery skin draped over it.
No one cares what you think. Or Palin, for that matter.

Old 10-11-2008, 07:42 PM

2,769 posts, read 7,250,380 times
I'm not a fan of Joe Biden and I think he's just as flaky as most Dem's.

He's a ray of sunshine compared to Nobama though.

Old 10-11-2008, 08:20 PM

8,185 posts, read 12,665,881 times
I was really perplexed that obama would chose biden. I knew he wouldn't pick hilary (and knew she wouldn't accept even if he did). But biden? Sure, he has the experience that obama lacks, but still....biden was not the best of the D vpotus pool. If anyone can explain why biden over other less polarizing candidates, I'd love to know.

Old 10-11-2008, 08:21 PM

11,448 posts, read 14,499,793 times
Quote:
Honestly, I think he is an alien. His forehead doesn't move when he talks. Seriously, I think the man is a computer with old leathery skin draped over it.
Looks like the writer's strike isn't over afterall...

Old 10-11-2008, 08:25 PM

1,050 posts, read 1,934,499 times
Quote:
However, Palin demonstrates McCain's poor judgement. He blew his first and one of the most important decisions as POTUS.

Quote:
So let's bash Biden...
If you can think of something, go ahead.

Quote:
Wow, "he's an alien." That's the best you got? I heard he's a muslim and a terrorist. Isn't his middle name ahmadinejad?

Old 10-11-2008, 08:26 PM

11,448 posts, read 14,499,793 times
He hates daylight savings time and lapel pins!

Old 10-11-2008, 08:28 PM

1,093 posts, read 3,431,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
No one cares what you think. Or Palin, for that matter.
Wow, that's rude; you having a lousy day....

Old 10-11-2008, 08:31 PM

1 posts, read 1,780,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camping! View Post
I was really perplexed that obama would chose biden. I knew he wouldn't pick hilary (and knew she wouldn't accept even if he did). But biden? Sure, he has the experience that obama lacks, but still....biden was not the best of the D vpotus pool. If anyone can explain why biden over other less polarizing candidates, I'd love to know.
Because unlike creepy McCain who only met Sarah once, Obama was a friend of Biden, liked him, wanted the foreign policy expertise be brought to the table and most importantly felt comfortable around him.

Barack Obama didn't pick Biden for political purposes like McCain did with Sarah. Obama has strategies, McCain has tactics that all backfire.

Old 10-11-2008, 09:06 PM

8,185 posts, read 12,665,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Americanboy View Post
Because unlike creepy McCain who only met Sarah once, Obama was a friend of Biden, liked him, wanted the foreign policy expertise be brought to the table and most importantly felt comfortable around him.

Barack Obama didn't pick Biden for political purposes like McCain did with Sarah. Obama has strategies, McCain has tactics that all backfire.
Jeez, get off your mccain/palin hate for a minute. I asked because I honestly wanted to know, and didn't know that they were friends. But frankly, I'm not sure friendship is enough to base the vpotus with.

Now, I dislike palins nomination, I distrust her religous leanings when it comes to policy, and generally I think she was a very poor pick made to make a 'wow' factor. So, I agree with you (though I don't think she is the devil incarnate as some do ).

But really, don't you think other high ranking democrats would have made a better pick for obama? Not that he is losing, mind...just a better person for the office of vpotus?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections