Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2008, 01:16 AM

11,448 posts, read 14,515,916 times

Advertisements

Who lied and said that Saddam kicked the inspectors out ?

(A half truth, because he had in the past. Speaking of history lessons...cough cough)

Who lied and connected Saddam to Osama?

Who is still lying to this day about Iraq?

Who lied about "mission accomplished"?

Who is lying about "the surge" (Current events 101: Name the primary goals of the surge.)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2008, 01:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingsOfGold View Post
Which time? The first several would be Saddam. Funny you should ask.
Right, and that's why maybe you should take history lesson. The right wing is full of nothing but half truths and lies. Yes Saddam kicked inspectors out in the 90's, but NO he had not before the lead up to the war. He was cooperating, and Bush kicked the inspectors out. What he did prior was irrelevant to what was happening at that time. The only reason it is brought up by the current liar administration is to muddy the water and confuse the issue. Then guys like you repeat it unknowingly, or on purpose (I happen to believe you know damn well you are lying.)

So you are actually proving my point here.

Old 09-04-2008, 01:21 AM

Quote:
And while we're at it why was he firing on our jets in the no fly? He was being a bad bad boy is why.
Yes and when was that again?

Old 09-04-2008, 01:21 AM

2,896 posts, read 6,657,077 times
The Who Said It Game - Iraq Style

We should all be able to stay on topic, as my friend TnHilltopper says, by chewing on this stuff for awhile. Parse it, bowhack it, maybe do some research or whatever but at the very least try debating the issues for once around here!

Old 09-04-2008, 01:22 AM

1,827 posts, read 2,597,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
Who lied and said that Saddam kicked the inspectors out ?

(A half truth, because he had in the past. Speaking of history lessons...cough cough)

Who lied and connected Saddam to Osama?

Who is still lying to this day about Iraq?

Who lied about "mission accomplished"?

Who is lying about "the surge" (Current events 101: Name the primary goals of the surge.)
Why it was Prince Charles that said he kicked the inspectors out. They were like a revolving door, in and out over and over. Enough of that game.
Like it or not he DID hshelter terrorist, Osama, probably not but terrorist all the same. Abu Nidal was not a nice peacefum moslem, now he IS in fact a nice peaceful dead moslem, that OK with me, may **** you off but oh well.

The Surge is apparently a smashing success, what province that was a hotbed a year ago was just turned over to the wacki Iraqi's?

Old 09-04-2008, 01:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by da jammer View Post

We should all be able to stay on topic, as my friend TnHilltopper says, by chewing on this stuff for awhile. Parse it, bowhack it, maybe do some research or whatever but at the very least try debating the issues for once around here!

Ouch Jammer, rather damming but this one was kinda cute.
Harry Reid (D-NV)

http://www.andresramirez.com/images/officialphoto.jpg (broken link) (broken link)
"What is my position on Iraq? Saddam Hussein is an evil dictator who presents a serious threat to international peace and security. Under Saddam's rule, Iraq has engaged in far-reaching human rights abuses, been a state sponsor of terrorism, and has long sought to obtain and develop weapons of mass destruction."
From Sen. Reid's own website as of November 7, 2005.

Old 09-04-2008, 01:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by da jammer View Post

I've done nothing but.

You can give links like that until you're blue in the face, they are irrelevant.

I've made my point quite clear.

Just because these Dems felt that Saddam had WMD prior, does not hold them responsible for Bush's lies and more importantly his war.

How difficult is it to understand? These people believed that Saddam may have WMD. They then voted for a resolution to use diplomacy to dispose Saddam of those weapons.

Bush took that vote, kicked the inspectors out, and went to war. Then he lied and claimed that Saddam kicked the inspectors out (relying on American's fuzzy understanding of current events, Middle east history and so on, to sell the lie.)

The end.

Old 09-04-2008, 01:28 AM

Quote:
Why it was Prince Charles that said he kicked the inspectors out. They were like a revolving door, in and out over and over. Enough of that game.
Like it or not he DID hshelter terrorist, Osama, probably not but terrorist all the same. Abu Nidal was not a nice peacefum moslem, now he IS in fact a nice peaceful dead moslem, that OK with me, may **** you off but oh well.

The Surge is apparently a smashing success, what province that was a hotbed a year ago was just turned over to the wacki Iraqi's?
So do you admit that Bush kicked the inspectors out then?

You also can't name the goals of the surge? Only repeat the party line?

Old 09-04-2008, 01:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
So do you admit that Bush kicked the inspectors out then?

You also can't name the goals of the surge? Only repeat the party line?
I'm sure I can look the "goals" up as easily as you. Sorry, Saddam kicked them out over and over again, sorry your friend isn't with us any longer but again, **** with the big dog you're going to get bit.

Old 09-04-2008, 01:33 AM

Quote:
I'm sure I can look the "goals" up as easily as you. Sorry, Saddam kicked them out over and over again, sorry your friend isn't with us any longer but again, **** with the big dog you're going to get bit.
You're stuck.

Saddam kicked 'em out years before but not during the lead up to the war. Ready to admit that yet?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections