Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2008, 08:47 AM

31,683 posts, read 41,071,495 times

Advertisements

Wow oh wow and now the Post and USA today are reporting on very smelly real estate transactions in Arizona involving McCain. What do they know as they are leftist blobs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2008, 08:48 AM

7,923 posts, read 8,853,327 times
Apparently when McCain was filling in a form, the first question was.... Name. He thought to himself........ MMMMMMM..... difficult questions first!

Old 08-22-2008, 08:51 AM

2,215 posts, read 3,618,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KLDanford View Post
One out of a million, huh? You are the most ridiculously uninformed person on this forum. You should quit while you're behind.

Thanks for the tip, but I am WAAAAAYYY head of you and that is all that matters.

I know you cannot stand that I am so right all the time and have exposed the fraud for what he is.

It is not me who have been scammed so bad your blind.

What will you all do when Obama loses? I am afraid to think what the wackos would do if he loses.

Have a great day, Sunshine

Old 08-22-2008, 08:51 AM

2,011 posts, read 3,881,310 times
Obama should not bring up houses owned. He bought his multi million dollar home from a felon and has accepted money for his campaign from him. Google "Rezko" if you don't know who I'm talking about.

Old 08-22-2008, 08:54 AM

26,231 posts, read 49,100,094 times
Default John McBling, the REAL elitist

Amazing feat of lying and ho-assed behavior of McCain thugs to call Obama an "elitist" when it is McCain who owns more homes than he can count. What comedy! Being a special interest Ho for many years must pay well, very well indeed. Story is in the WaPo today: Take the McCain House Tour! - washingtonpost.com

Old 08-22-2008, 08:59 AM

1,599 posts, read 2,950,362 times
I personally don't care how many houses he owns. We all know that he is filthy rich. So rich that he can't be bothered with such minor details.

But the question is does he have an understanding of what we ordinary people are experiencing right now while we try to hang on to our one home and raise our kids decently. And does he care?

Old 08-22-2008, 09:00 AM

2,215 posts, read 3,618,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike from back east View Post
Amazing feat of lying and ho-assed behavior of McCain thugs to call Obama an "elitist" when it is McCain who owns more homes than he can count. What comedy! Being a special interest Ho for many years must pay well, very well indeed. Story is in the WaPo today: Take the McCain House Tour! - washingtonpost.com
You do not even understand what the word means?

McCains donate millions of dollars to the needy, donate time and other things.

The Obamas have not donated anything to anyone other then the church WHICH HE STILL BELONGS to.

There is a difference, but you need to know what the word means before you understand.

By they way, McCain himself does not own those home, the business, the kids and the wife do. So, go onto the next failure liberal blunder.

Old 08-22-2008, 09:04 AM

10,545 posts, read 13,595,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike from back east View Post
Wealth does not equal "elitist." "Elitist" is an attitude versus a number.

Old 08-22-2008, 09:06 AM

26,231 posts, read 49,100,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine Chick View Post
... yadda yadda yadda ... McCain himself does not own those home, the business, the kids and the wife do. .
Just another subterfuge of wealthy ELITISTS .... hide ownership of stuff . . . hide money offshore . . . lie and cheat and steal all you can . . . when caught, claim "I didn't know" . . . ignore those below you in the pecking order . . . screw over everyone you can . . . blame the other guy . . . money makes me better than you . . . ELITIST to the max . . .

Old 08-22-2008, 09:12 AM

7,923 posts, read 8,853,327 times
Is this the same Rezco who had his pick taken with Hillary and Bill at a function that they were all attending?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections