Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2012, 07:34 PM

2 posts, read 1,664 times

Advertisements

:t
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2012, 07:36 PM

46,319 posts, read 27,145,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BringTheContent View Post
You are taking that and combining it with a completely different quote when you say that I was implying that people from 2008 have "stayed 16 and 17"

What I have been saying is that there are people who will be voting for the first time, and they will not be voting for Romney. The other person said those people voted in 2010. I said the people who were 16 and 17 AT THAT TIME did not vote in 2010. Those people are 18 and 19 now, they will be voting, and they will be voting for President Obama. Time to move on now...

And those kids that were 16 and 17 in 2008 may have voted in 2010....

Old 10-25-2012, 07:37 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,962,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzards27 View Post
Lol, you cannot even get the name right, it is ORGANIZING FOR AMERICA, not Obama for America. FYI, there is not envelop stuffing dude, door to door contacts and phone calling is the bulk of the business. About 4,000,000 contacts in Ohio this month alone.

It seems you are working overtime to put the screws to this country. I hope you do not succeed.

Old 10-25-2012, 07:39 PM

2,500 posts, read 2,931,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
And those kids that were 16 and 17 in 2008 may have voted in 2010....
"You think they ALL voted in 2010 in a mid-term election?
Even the ones who were 16 or 17 at the time?"

That's what I said about the people who were 16 and 17 during the mid-terms who can vote now.
Feel free to comment on that if you wish.

Old 10-25-2012, 07:43 PM

5,503 posts, read 7,340,832 times
Quote:
LOL!
Rasmussen. No bias there.
I'll crawl back under my rock when you turn off FOX Snooze.
Rassmusssen was the most accurate poll in the last presidential election genius.

Old 10-25-2012, 07:44 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,786,052 times
I think Romney will win and I am not voting for him.

And life will go on.

Old 10-25-2012, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rikoshaprl View Post
Rassmusssen was the most accurate poll in the last presidential election genius.
I said they are biased, and now to be more specific I will say they have a right-wing bias. Do you want to deny that?

Old 10-25-2012, 07:54 PM

7,542 posts, read 11,583,409 times
Rassmusssen has had R Money up by a min of +2 since may even when all the other pulls had Obama winning Rassmusssen was the only one to have R Money up. They are a hard right wing poll I would not be surprised if R Money or one of his super pacs are paying this polling group to show R Money winning

Old 10-25-2012, 07:55 PM

749 posts, read 839,251 times
Quote:
Every reputable place you can look, you will see that this election is over.
Mitt Romney cannot win. President Obama is going to finish with approximately 330 votes.
Romney is losing in just about every swing state, and he has no chance of winning Ohio.

So what are you guys trying to pull here?

Is this some strange way for you to convince each other to get out the vote by pretending this is close?
It's not close. You closed the gap a little bit when enough people believed that Romney won the first debate.
Even if we pretend that he did win the first debate, VP Biden and President Obama swept the rest of the debate season.

By November 1st we're going to be talking about President Obama opening up a 15 to 20 point lead nationally, and that's when the national polls DO matter, because you won't be winning any swing states other than MAYBE Florida and North Carolina. At that point you might as well just go fishing on November 6th.
Look...

Everyone knows liberals don't have the brains their maker gave a crowbar......but must you guys continue to prove it time and again with each succeeding post?

The only thing any Romney supporter is trying to pull, is the curtains on the ballot booth closed, when voting.

It seems to me there are one hell of a lot more Obama followers trying to sway here than Romneyites....but through your biased eyes I'm sure that completely escapes your notice.

Old 10-25-2012, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftyTrav View Post
Look...

Everyone knows liberals don't have the brains their maker gave a crowbar......but must you guys continue to prove it time and again with each succeeding post?

The only thing any Romney supporter is trying to pull, is the curtains on the ballot booth closed, when voting.

It seems to me there are one hell of a lot more Obama followers trying to sway here than Romneyites....but through your biased eyes I'm sure that completely escapes your notice.
This would be a very nice comeback if not for one minor problem. I am not a liberal. I did not vote for President Obama in 2008. While I am not a liberal, I am a new Democrat, and there ARE a lot of Democrats who are not liberals. Count me among the MANY people who will be voting for President Obama who did not vote for him in 2008. There are a lot more of us than you think. We are the voters the Obama campaign were never expecting to have, but here we are; and we are going to help him win big!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections