Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2012, 04:21 PM

8,560 posts, read 11,250,818 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eRayP View Post
I'm so excited. The government said they will help me with my business. I didn't know it was that easy to run a business. Obama said it was so does anyone know who to call and post it here so we can call for the help?
Call the Julia help line. She knows all about suckling at the government teat.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2012, 04:38 PM

16,787 posts, read 8,279,574 times
Mr Steal your pension and load you with debt Romney can help you build your business. He will put you in touch with his Goodfellas. He can also show you how to steal as much money from the govt as the Repub. will allow. He will then show you how to hide any wealth you create so you dont have to pay any taxes as he has in the past. Oh and he will show you how to use tax amnesty to avoid taxes when you find the FOREX market is cauing you to lose money. Mr Steal your pension and load you with debt will help you cheat and steal as much as you can

Old 07-18-2012, 04:46 PM

3,204 posts, read 2,877,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
Mr Steal your pension and load you with debt Romney can help you build your business. He will put you in touch with his Goodfellas. He can also show you how to steal as much money from the govt as the Repub. will allow. He will then show you how to hide any wealth you create so you dont have to pay any taxes as he has in the past. Oh and he will show you how to use tax amnesty to avoid taxes when you find the FOREX market is cauing you to lose money. Mr Steal your pension and load you with debt will help you cheat and steal as much as you can

I think calling Buffet would be a good idea too. He shelters his money and his companies wait to be sued before they pay their taxes. He's also smart enough to BS for the prez so he can get good tips in which moves the prez will make next. Maybe you could buy a railroad that will become a part of the light rail that the govt will be funding in Cali...oops someone had the inside scoop so you lose there OP.

Maybe you could call Imelt and see if he could give you some good tips on subsidized companies you could open over seas. They must have good govts there too that help you every step of the way with taxpayer money.

Just some suggestions OP.

Old 07-18-2012, 04:48 PM

4,975 posts, read 9,541,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendell Phillips View Post
No, the SBA is not broke. They guarantee loans made by banks; which otherwise might not make you a business loan.

I tried to get a bank loan to start a business and they are not giving out loans like that. The SBA and Score even told me it is pretty tough to get a bank loan. You have to get an investor, and that's hard too.

Old 07-18-2012, 04:55 PM

31,384 posts, read 37,178,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tofurkey View Post
And they say this isn't about race.

Old 07-18-2012, 04:57 PM

22,229 posts, read 17,915,083 times
Quote:
I'm so excited. The government said they will help me with my business. I didn't know it was that easy to run a business. Obama said it was so does anyone know who to call and post it here so we can call for the help?
SBA.Gov

Old 07-18-2012, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendell Phillips View Post
You might also try the Small Business Administration if you need a loan.
The SBA provides far more services for start up than just loans.\

The U.S. Small Business Administration | SBA.gov

Old 07-18-2012, 04:58 PM

8,560 posts, read 11,250,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tofurkey
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
And they say this isn't about race.
Julia is not in a race, she's busy suckling. And if race was included in her creation, I'm fully NOT aware of what that might have been.

Old 07-18-2012, 04:59 PM

16,787 posts, read 8,279,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isitmeorarethingsnuts? View Post
I think calling Buffet would be a good idea too. He shelters his money and his companies wait to be sued before they pay their taxes. He's also smart enough to BS for the prez so he can get good tips in which moves the prez will make next. Maybe you could buy a railroad that will become a part of the light rail that the govt will be funding in Cali...oops someone had the inside scoop so you lose there OP.

Maybe you could call Imelt and see if he could give you some good tips on subsidized companies you could open over seas. They must have good govts there too that help you every step of the way with taxpayer money.

Just some suggestions OP.
Just goes to show you Mr. steal your pension and load you with debt Romney is not the smartest guy. Those folks you write about are not running to become the Pres. of the US. Mr. Steal your Pension and load you with debt Romney has a bad resume with a lot of issues which would have kept him from a second interview with a lot of people

Old 07-18-2012, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Considering that 85% of small business start-ups fail in the first year, perhaps if more took the advice offered by the SBA they might have a better chance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections