Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-19-2012, 12:21 PM

791 posts, read 464,793 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Puppy View Post
Not better, just harder working.
No, he didn't say that, either. If I'm incorrect could you provide us a quote?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2012, 01:41 PM

665 posts, read 1,247,893 times
RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - South Carolina Republican Presidential Primary

3 new poles including the rasmuseen pol ( which republicans and fox news hold sacred) show newt,
ahead.

go go newt make this primary go out long and hard so obama can pick up the pieces.

Obama 2012

Old 01-19-2012, 01:43 PM

4,302 posts, read 4,439,661 times
Any lead that scumbag has will erode quickly. He left both of his wives while they were sick. They only thing a man like that can be counted on to do is run when it gets tough. If a woman votes for that guy, I would be surprised.

Old 01-19-2012, 01:49 PM

20,054 posts, read 18,372,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
just because Newt says he is a great debater
LOL, even most Obama supporters think Newt's a good debater.

Old 01-19-2012, 01:57 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,627,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldawg82 View Post
Any lead that scumbag has will erode quickly. He left both of his wives while they were sick. They only thing a man like that can be counted on to do is run when it gets tough. If a woman votes for that guy, I would be surprised.
How come this stuff was "personal" for the Clintonistas, which included rape and bjobs in the oval office, and yet Billy is still portrayed as some hero.
I don't care about the dirt from a scorned ex. What I don't like about Newt is the way he treats Ron Paul and his neocon warmongering, among other stances he's taken. I am female. I llke him and am glad he's in this race, he'll mop the floor with Obama. At least Newt hasn't been bought by Wall Street, they are supporting Romney.

Old 01-19-2012, 02:01 PM

4,302 posts, read 4,439,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
How come this stuff was "personal" for the Clintonistas, which included rape and bjobs in the oval office, and yet Billy is still portrayed as some hero.
I don't care about the dirt from a scorned ex. What I don't like about Newt is the way he treats Ron Paul and his neocon warmongering, among other stances he's taken. I am female. I llke him and am glad he's in this race, he'll mop the floor with Obama. At least Newt hasn't been bought by Wall Street, they are supporting Romney.
Clinton was way out of line as well. But, Newt takes the cake. Furthermore, he headed the attempted ousting of Clinton WHILE he was carrying on with Callista and his second wife being just diagnosed with MS. Yes, it ticked me off to no end that he declared that no "decent" American can vote for Ron Paul. He is everything that is wrong with politicians.

Old 01-19-2012, 02:01 PM

2,125 posts, read 1,948,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
lmao.

First of all, you think Newt isn't in the pocket of Wall Street, which is hilariously naive. Wall Street has enough money to support Obama, Romney, Gingrich, and anyone else who wants to make some money while in power. He's nothing if not a tool of elite.

Second of all, I like how you deflect to the Clintons (since when was Bill Clinton a rapist?), when Newt is famous for excoriating Clinton for adultery when he was, at the exact same time, being an adulterer.

Old 01-19-2012, 02:27 PM

38,856 posts, read 25,740,337 times
Lightbulb Gingrich take the lead in most recent SC poll

It will be interesting to see if the socially conservative primary voters in SC will support Gingrich after his ex-wife's interview.

Hey, either you're for family values or you're not. And Newt definitely isn't. For Newt, anyway.

Old 01-19-2012, 02:39 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,314,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
If Newt could speak a little of the language of love he would do even better with the ladies.
Ick.

Old 01-19-2012, 02:51 PM

665 posts, read 1,247,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
LOL, even most Obama supporters think Newt's a good debater.
Obama debated healthcare for 7 hours straight on Live TV with Top republicans including intellectual powerhouses Paul ryan and Tom Coburn
and debated the entire house GOP at there own retreat for 2 hours
on live TV youtube it. and he more than held his own.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections