Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2012, 05:02 PM

3,493 posts, read 4,557,576 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironmaw1776 View Post
You and they make excuses ... There is no excuse ... You trust in your power and might, and not in the value of virtue ... and that is why you and they always fail, and will continue to do so ... that is why every kingdom on earth under the sun has always failed, because corrupt men think they can gather the world under their wing, and are willing to murder in order to accomplish it. They defeat themselves, they cut their noses off to spite their own faces. They do not love their neighbors, much less their enemies, so they are doomed to fail ... for ever.
I will reply as your message was as a reply to me. I may be wrong though. Let me know.

1. I am not making any excuses, for what? Do not confuse in simply explaining something with agreeing on subject.
Example: If we are discussing Obama Bin Laden orchestrated the 9/11 and I simply say it is because he had a personal war against the U.S., does that mean I agree or disagree with him? NO!! I simply am stating why I think he did it, no more no less.
The same with what I explained about the world powers. What you did? Say I am making exuses and they. Reading is very important. It is good not to attempt to read my mind when I write something, just read what in front of you and you will not get it wrong.

2. "You trust in your might and your power"? What is that supposed to mean? It looks like you, AGAIN, put words in my mouth.

Seems you got bent out of shape over not reading something accurately and assuming things that were not said. Take care.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections