Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > El Paso
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2009, 04:02 PM

729 posts, read 2,066,739 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhnay View Post
I agree MAL.

Smooth.. I am Pagan, the one true religion... the one your faith took parts of to make up your own set of rules and foundations. So When I have problems or issues, I look deep with in myself, roll up my sleeves and get busy addressing the problem at hand. God gave us the power to do for our selves.

The [domain blocked due to spam] issue change my view of you, I guess thats why I bring it up because you made sure to link us to it and point out your true nature.. one I have seen in many Christians by the way.. so I am not surprised that you follow the same nature they do. Well I guess I should not lump them all into the same basket.. but I have found it is normally the rule rather than the exception.

You have a great day as well Man.. keep us laughing and smiling.

I guess it is not in the Paganism nature for forgiveness huh?. And it is the secular way of thinking to kick some in the face when they attempt to come clean and admit mistake as you continue to do. I came clean to all of you and if I did not say it before...to all City Data members I am truly sorry that I brought those dogs from [domain blocked due to spam] over here.

I would appreciate it if you would let the issue go as everybody else has. Even though I rely on God for direction He still needs us to be smart and do our part. I dont sit around and let Him do all the work.

Your not the Christmas Angel you portay yourself to be....but we will keep that subject between you and me. It would not be nice to divulge that info.

That is great that your a bona fide Self-Made man. We are all in awe that you have arrived in that state of self reliance. I guess that is why you have so many brownie points huh?

Enough of "religious" talk. I could care less what anyone thinks of me...I came clean and wish to give input to those that ask.

ELP is cool. ELP will Prosper. ELP will move forward. ELP will raise out of the hole it dug itself into. ELP is a great place to live in.

If you hate ELP...leave. If you love it...praise it. If you live there...do your part to help it advance. Be part of the solution not part of the problem. Other than that...be quiet if you have nothing positive to say.

As the most Mexican songs end.."Tan Tan!!!" The fat mexican singer has left the building!

Last edited by Smooth from ELP; 01-03-2009 at 04:13 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2009, 08:51 PM

5,080 posts, read 9,949,702 times
Again Thank You... You always have a way of making me feel better about myself, and leave a smile on my face Smooth.

I used the same name all over the internet.. anyone wants to know how I feel about something can either ask, or see what I have said anywhere online.. I do not hide behind many faces.. heck my LIC. Plate on my Truck even carries my Online Name. I have nothing to hide or be ashamed of. If that is what your implying go ahead.

P.S. Smooth dont be jelous of the 1026 rep points I have.. I have never asked for them.. Most I got because I dont try to mislead anyone.. I tell it how I see it, and you either agree and rep me, or dont, and dont rep me. So hang in there man, I am sure you'll be up there higher than me soon enough.

Old 01-03-2009, 09:42 PM

729 posts, read 2,066,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhnay View Post
Again Thank You... You always have a way of making me feel better about myself, and leave a smile on my face Smooth.

I used the same name all over the internet.. anyone wants to know how I feel about something can either ask, or see what I have said anywhere online.. I do not hide behind many faces.. heck my LIC. Plate on my Truck even carries my Online Name. I have nothing to hide or be ashamed of. If that is what your implying go ahead.

P.S. Smooth dont be jelous of the 1026 rep points I have.. I have never asked for them.. Most I got because I dont try to mislead anyone.. I tell it how I see it, and you either agree and rep me, or dont, and dont rep me. So hang in there man, I am sure you'll be up there higher than me soon enough.
I really really dont care if I get any rep points at all. I have other important things to tend to than to accumulate points that I cannot redeem anywhere.

But if that is your deal...more power to you. I hope you get all that you want.

I am glad that we can agree to disagree without resorting to juvenile antics. I am cool with you.

Old 01-03-2009, 09:43 PM

271 posts, read 809,612 times
How did we get into a religion thing here? Don't get my Buddhist attitude going.

Old 01-04-2009, 08:19 AM

I can respect Buddhist, Dog. =) Smooth decided he would preach the good word about how he is thankful he has god in his life.. and I questioned it.. and thats how we got started.. So I blame Smooth for pressing a hot button with me. =) lol

But Back on topic..

As I stated Before, only regret I guess I ever had was leaving behind my family ( Mom, Aunt & Uncle ) in hELl Paso. I also missed the mountains for some strange reason. Other than that.. I was extremely happy away from this place.. and I had to sacrafice that happiness for my loyalty to my family when they needed help, I came back.. next time I dont think I will make the same mistake again... I will tell them to move in with me where I am.

Old 01-04-2009, 12:42 PM

111 posts, read 266,947 times
i moved to the rio grande valley and really miss the food, the mountains, and the people from my hometown.

Old 01-04-2009, 12:54 PM

271 posts, read 809,612 times
Hey Muhnay, is it possible to rent a home on or near the beach in CC for a reasonable price or is it so touristy that the prices are through the roof? Reason I'm asking is I recall you looked into moving there a while back.

Old 01-04-2009, 02:16 PM

That is one of the things I liked about Corpus, is it was not too overly touristy. Yeah on the island there were all kinds of places to rent near the beach. Some seasonal, and some long term, the long term ones can be a bit difficult, but they are there.

Old 01-24-2009, 09:26 PM

3 posts, read 11,298 times
Lightbulb I left El Paso in 2004.........

My main reason for leaving El Paso was to pursue my career in fashion design. If I were in the health care or education industries I probably would have stayed in El Paso.

I thought I hated El Paso so I had absolutely no regrets when I moved! The only regret I had was leaving my family and friends behind. I moved to Tucson which took me a while to get used to. After warming up to Tucson (literally), I didn't think it was so bad. I had opportunities in Tucson that I never would have had in EP.

Since being away from my hometown for several years already, I have come to realize that I don't hate EP! As a matter of fact, I have a lot of pride in my hometown and I'm not ashamed of it one bit. I could care less what any other person has to say, especially the ignorant ones who just "drive through El Paso" and haven't actually lived there!

No matter what city I end up in, be it LA or NYC, I will always hold El Paso close to my heart! I regret moving away for emotional reasons but I am happy I moved away for my career!

Old 01-24-2009, 10:33 PM

5,976 posts, read 15,265,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvsTheSouthwest View Post
My main reason for leaving El Paso was to pursue my career in fashion design.
Tuscon. Fashion?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > El Paso