Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-24-2010, 02:54 PM

42,410 posts, read 87,284,112 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by neohuman View Post
sory i dont have the time to do that.
Obviously, you then don't have time to think anything through before you write it, either, so we'll take that under advisement.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2010, 12:18 AM

8 posts, read 10,340 times
i do my thinking when im away from the computer and talking to others about it then i found this and just write, any body who actualy could not understand what i said is mentaly retarted and cant read, copy and post any part of what i said and show me where somthing makes no sence and maby ill agree with you, but you guys arnt guna beable to do that so shove it and get to the point, its not about grammer and .'s

Old 10-05-2010, 12:19 AM

8 posts, read 10,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtur88 View Post
Obviously, you then don't have time to think anything through before you write it, either, so we'll take that under advisement.
i do my thinking when im away from the computer and talking to others about it then i found this and just write, any body who actualy could not understand what i said is mentaly retarted and cant read, copy and post any part of what i said and show me where somthing makes no sence and maby ill agree with you, but you guys arnt guna beable to do that so shove it and get to the point, its not about grammer and .'s

Old 10-22-2010, 05:25 PM

5,800 posts, read 6,588,982 times
The chances of the USA & Canada coming to such an agreement are zero; Canadians have seen how political interference have demolished our financial system, or at least brought great harm to it and to millions of US workers, and want no part of it, since their economy suffered substantially less than the USA's did, or any Europrean nation.

They've also seen what disaster subsidizing housing has been in this country for the past few decades, and how the folks in DC summarily ignored the warnings which came out in 2003.

Old 10-25-2010, 08:07 AM

7,841 posts, read 19,046,153 times
Wouldn't it be nice if the whole thing was up to the will of the Canadian people? Unfortunatly I don't think the will of the Canadian people matters all that much, nor does the will of the American people and the Mexican people. When the banking cartel that controls the governments of the world is ready to move forward with this....the Amero will become our common currency.

Old 10-25-2010, 08:39 AM

8,263 posts, read 12,233,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWizard View Post
When the banking cartel that controls the governments of the world is ready to move forward with this....the Amero will become our common currency.
Price check on tin foil at register 3.

Old 03-10-2014, 02:28 PM

1 posts, read 703 times
No matter which way electric currency forms, Bitcoin is the best. In the shortest period of time it bring record amount of profit, well the amount of loss is also huge but that's a part of business. Economist and technician's are positively taking everything until now just as a starting point. However, investors should be wary about it too.

Old 03-10-2014, 03:00 PM

7,846 posts, read 6,428,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by politically_correct View Post
With the dollar falling more in value than any other currency in the world (during the last six months) in relationship towards the Euro, something has to be done. How about we change our National Currency to a new name and combine it with the Canadian Dollar and the Mexican Peso- and we would have the new US Dollar (North American Union) version of the Euro.Would you accept this idea to save our economy and currency? Would it be possible as our dollar reaches a crisis stage?
No. Currency integration requires giving up monetary sovereignty, the most powerful tool a modern government has. The United States and Canada will both never agree to this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics