Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-26-2012, 04:41 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,186,449 times

Advertisements

and lol I don't mean the snowman

it is 41 but feels like 38 outside. The cars are covered with frozen dew. Inland(the other side of the river) actually had freeze warnings.
It is suppose to warm up to 70 later today

I have to pick hiorko up at the airport at 1:30 so I am going to leave a little early so I can stop by the bank and then stop and renew the registration on the Acura Good thing they have the drive thru.

Is anyone doing any cyber-monday shopping I looked but didn't see anything I really needed

Going to hit the exercise room this afternoon

What are you all up to today ?

Anyone know when Pattie gets home ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-26-2012, 05:35 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,239,548 times
Morning!

I think Pattie flies in on the 3rd, I think......

Well no snow last night, we had it for two nights but it never left anything but trace snow on the roads and rooftops.

I've got lots of work today, and one sick little girl, sigh I feel I am doomed

I've got to order Natalie her bitty American Girl Doll, but I will probably wait until Friday to do that. I don't think Cyber Monday helps the cost of those dolls.

I'm going to skip the walk, my knees are bothering me something fierce. Remember when I fell down T's steps, well once in a while they tell me something just is not right and today is one of those days.

I'm supposed to baby sit Nat and Austin so Mom and Dad can go out for Dad's birthday, but I think KIm will want me to stay home when she finds out about the stomach flu.

Otherwise, cleaning, laundry, and getting a few left over glue spots off the kitchen floor. I am not sure I will feel the need for exercise after all of that, but then again who knows.

Have a good one all. AND Karla I saw the picture on FB, you did the blue lights again, beautiful.

Old 11-26-2012, 09:07 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,569,877 times
Hi gals. Just stopping in, evidently mh had the stomach flu, or something, yesterday. Then something hit me last night but it might have been because of something else, namely eating restaurant food for a couple days in a row. I HOPE that's what it was, since we [Billy and I] went to see my mil yesterday. The last thing she needs is to get sick--she's 89 but really healthy. And the last thing Billy needs is to be sick on his return flights--oh nonono. He leaves today, unfortunately.

Have a good day all.

Old 11-26-2012, 09:27 AM

Well I guess today is not my day for anything to go right. I drove Morgan to school, she slept in because she had the flu on Saturday and was still very tired. Anyway after I dropped her off I ran to the grocery store (about a mile from here), when I left the store, well the kia was dead I know what is wrong and Bob can fix it but he should have fixed the problem that keeps causing this, kinda on a rant about that. ANYWAY, I left my cell phone home with Maddie and did not have anyones numbers (and threatened her with body harm if she touched my phone UNLESS someone was fooling around the house) soooo I walked into the store and asked them to call a cab for me, and this kind woman offered to bring me home. Yes, there is still trust and kind people out there and I will remember this and pass it forward.
Safe at home now, and wondering where to begin??? Flue covered sheets and bedding or my clothes!
Connie, sorry BIlly is leaving so soon, but you had him for a bit!

Old 11-27-2012, 04:49 AM

On my way off to work, I hope you gals have a wonderful day.

BTW, I live in such a nice town. Yesterday when Bob was fixing the Kia at the store, another person asked if we needed a ride somewhere.

Old 11-27-2012, 05:05 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,186,449 times
Morning ladies

Wow Sandy there are really nice folks where you live. I am the same I do not know any of the phone numbers in my phone well except maybe 3
I don't even know hubbys cell by heart

Connie I hope the bug doesn't find ti way around and around the house it is not the gift that keeps on giving

Sandy hubby needed a couple more strands of the house lights so yesterday morning we ran around tryign to find the ones he saw. 5 stores later and no lights
I think he may of found them on line

I got a lot of work done yesterday but was so mad at myself because after spending a looong time entering figures on a spreadsheet I thought I had hit "save" but noooooo and lost all the info

Now I hit save after every 8 entries.

Made a yummy dinner I thawed out a london broil and put it in the crockpot with beef stock. it turned out really well. We have half left which I am going to shred with the gravy to freeze for sandwiches
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals