Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2012, 03:21 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,176,419 times

Advertisements

Morning ladies
Happy Monday
Everything is covered with frost this morning which is kinda weird because it is a couple of degrees warmer (34) but there is no wind so thats why the frost
The grass is crunchy

I have to go out in a few minutes to take the trash out lol I am going in my fuzzy robe so I hope noone is out there

Today is catch up since I took the weekend off and bill pay
I have to call the Dr office for hubby's f.u. appointment. Thats when they remove the dressing
He said his belly where they shaved is itchy
He seems to be doing a little better this morning
He is going to go into his office this morning I told him not to over do it

What are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2012, 03:40 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,236,955 times
Hahahaha no frost up here Karla! Of course it is cold but that is to be expected in February

I babysat for Kim last night, they had a seminar at church so me and the kids cuddled in and ate popcorn while watching Tinker Bell. I did not know that they made a fairy movie about old Tink! Natalie missed Mom when I put her in bed so she got the special grandma treatment, rocking in the chair, cuddling with grandma, and watching the Grammy's until Mom and Dad got home. It was awful cold and the news was saying the x-way's were spotty ice covered so I took the long way back up here so as not to hit a black ice spot while driving 70 mph!

I have an appointment this morning, cleaning to do, and laundry. Somewhere in there I am going to find time to exercise, don't know if it will be the ball or Denise, way too cold out there to walk today (unless the sun comes out).

I'll be back later.

Old 02-13-2012, 10:39 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,301,667 times
Chilly here, but no frost. I couldn't bring myself to walk, but I did drive to the gym and do my 30 min. weights. Good news! The scale is moving again, and in the right direction. Yay!

Busy day. Went to see our finance guy, then ran some errands. Went to the coop. extension office, since I couldn't get any one to talk to me and met the man who ignored my emails and voice mails! He was on his way out the door when the receptionist spotted him and dragged him over to the desk. Heh, heh. I talked to him about a min., told him I'd left several messages and he said, "Well, since you've emailed me, I have your name somewhere and I'll dig it up and get back to you." Oh, no. You don't push me aside that easily. "Oh, but I'm happy to save you the trouble of looking it up." and I wrote my name, email addy and phone # on a pc. of paper. Since that pc. of paper may end up in the round file, I'll email him tomorrow and nicely "remind" him of my visit and thank him for taking the time to speak with me.

Then we went to the credit union. At 1, DH heads for his appt. w/the VA and at 2, my neighbor is going to take Squeaker and me to the vet. No, I'll not be a patient. Poor girl's been throwing up since Thursday. She was doing fine till yesterday and now she won't come out of her bed. She'd eat and then 2-4 hours later, throw it all up. We even tried different food. So...hold onto your wallet...here we go again.

OK, gotta run to OOH and then do some stuff around here. Hugs.

Old 02-13-2012, 11:16 AM

25 minutes with Denise done and ready to finish cleaning

Pattie did I miss something? What is coop. extension office? Is this about your cable? I'm lost but anyway he is an a$$.

Poor Squeaker, give her an aunt Sandy hug!

Old 02-13-2012, 01:51 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,564,562 times
Today I did a short shoulder/back workout. That's all for now.

Hope your cat is okay, maybe she swallowed something that's blocking something? Our last cat had a very weak stomach, she barfed on every flat surface in this house, and she was a real jumper so nothing was safe from it.

Have a good day all.

Old 02-13-2012, 01:59 PM

Sandy, Cooperative Extension is a govt. (usually county) run org. for farming, gardening, etc. They test soil, have the Master Gardener Programs, etc. I'm trying to get a speaker or some brochures for a program our Beautification Committee is putting on for Earth Week.

Connie, she's doing fine, thanks. She has gall stones and we've been treating her for this for over a year now. This time was different, so we thought maybe it was something else. The dr. gave her some antibiotics for her fever, something to keep the nausea down and pumped her w/fluids. She's already more alert than she has been since last night.

Old 02-13-2012, 02:33 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,564,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
Sandy, Cooperative Extension is a govt. (usually county) run org. for farming, gardening, etc. They test soil, have the Master Gardener Programs, etc. I'm trying to get a speaker or some brochures for a program our Beautification Committee is putting on for Earth Week.

Connie, she's doing fine, thanks. She has gall stones and we've been treating her for this for over a year now. This time was different, so we thought maybe it was something else. The dr. gave her some antibiotics for her fever, something to keep the nausea down and pumped her w/fluids. She's already more alert than she has been since last night.
Oh good! Poor thing.

Old 02-13-2012, 02:46 PM

Wow I hope the rude guy is not going to end up the speaker! It does sound interesting, sure you don't want Karla to drive down?

Glad Squeakers is feeling better, man poor little baby! I hate it when animals do not feel good, they can't tell you

Old 02-13-2012, 03:46 PM

1,163 posts, read 1,241,845 times
Hey all,

gorgeous day here, nice to finally have a day without rain!

I went out dancoing last night so the legs are feeling it a bit today
not upto much today except for laundry

Old 02-13-2012, 06:01 PM

Welcome, Amber. If you run out of laundry, let me know.

Sandy, I've already offered Karla the job.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals