Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2010, 06:16 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,144,296 times

Advertisements

and I mean frosty !!
There is frost on the car and the roofs !!

and to think a couple days ago it was 82
Someone need to un-confuse "Ma Nature"

lol I didn't get up till 7:30

Guess this week caught up with me

Today is going to be busy
it is invoice day so a visit to my "favorite" bank
then off to pick up some more donations for the fundraiser

Exercise is going to be pushed to later this afternoon

I am surprised I am not sore from yesterdays "mountain climbing"

OOO and the scale is showing 3#s less so maybe this treading thing is working !!!

So whats your day looking like ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2010, 07:20 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,280,050 times
Got my chores done early; we have the insurance lady coming in about an hour. Whoopee.

Am hoping DH will do the outside lights today. If he waits any longer, they'll be Easter lights.

Have a great day, all.

Old 12-03-2010, 07:26 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,256,660 times
Morning peeps!

Wow, you got frost? It didn't get quite that cold here last night, but it was in the mid 40's.

Shadow & I have been for a long walk this morning. Later we will hit the dog park.

I am stiff & sore from loading stuff yesterday. The shipping containers are 8' tall and trying to load the high part is a lot of work! Of course I am now at the part where my house is a total disaster area and there is stuff everywhere. The cats are having a ball.....

Old 12-03-2010, 07:59 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,229,101 times
At least you are almost finished Evey! Keep think of the light at the end of the tunnel.

Hubby and I have to do the outside lights today, I finished up the last part of decorating the house yesterday and read all day, took a little nap too

I have finished my Christmas letter to family and friend, will have to make up my label list and run them off and get my cards out. It has probably been 4 years since I have mailed Christmas cards out, and it will only be sent to family and very close friends but it is a nice feeling to have a few extra minutes to be able to keep in touch this time of year. Oh yes, UPS is also delivering a special bounce house today! I think I want to try it out, any one want to pop up?

I am waiting on a call from my vet, or rather his partner. Cassy has the tape worm back and we were waiting to see if the cyst on her tail would finish healing on its own, well it is not so I put another call into the office, hopefully he will just fill the prescriptions and give her stronger meds this time.

Other than that nothing will be new. Now onto thinking about candy and cookies for Christmas time. I guess Kim and I are baking and making at her house this year. Oh what fun, I REALLY mean that it has been too long since I have been able to say "okay lets do that this year".

Have a great day all. I will and hopefully you will see the bright lights from Auburn after we are done decorating!

Old 12-03-2010, 01:07 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,546,240 times
Karla you are going to be so lean and toned! I'll bet you're really getting in great shape!

Today I did one of those crazy crunch routines, boy are they hard. Next time, I need to change out the weights.

With the price of stamps, those ecards are looking better and better! Can't believe they're almost 50 cents apiece. Nuts.

Gotta go, we're running up to visit a friend in the hospital after work.

Have a great Friday everyone.

Old 12-03-2010, 01:07 PM

Whew part 1 of the day is done !!
I can not believe it is already 3 pm

Got some good donations, my car dealer gave me a complete car detail ($200) and a oil change
The nursery I go to is going to give me a nice holiday themed plant or planter

lol If I can talk hubby into going to my favorite pizza place for diner tonight I can ask them for a gift certificate

lol Pattie on the easter lights are you goign to do any around the new screened in area?

Evey they are saying next Mon Tues & Wed the lows will be below freezing I am going to have to start thinking about dragging the sheets out

"The shipping containers are 8' tall" I saw the s yikes how many did you get no wonder your feeling all that packing

Sandy me me me !! I want to come try the bouncy house !!

By chance does she keep bumping the "owie" part of her tail which could be slowing down the healing ?
I had that problem with one of my "greys" what we did was get 2 of those pink sponge hair rollers took the sponge part off cut a slit in them then taped one right above and right below the "owie" it provided a lot of protection and the air could get to it to help the healing it worked wonders

Well today is hubbys last day of work for the year, he has put in 13 to 13 hours each day this week to get things finished up lol I don't think I wil show him the "vaca to do list" just quite yet

ok off to find something to eat the one good things about all this running is I don't snack

Old 12-03-2010, 01:09 PM

Hey fuzzy !! we were posting at the same time

I keep saying "am I think yet" 10 more pounds to go or my "skinny pants" which ever comes first

Yike I really didn't think of the postage hmm maybe thats why I haven't received any cards yet I may have to review my card list

Old 12-03-2010, 01:13 PM

8,189 posts, read 31,256,660 times
Karla I got 2 containers. They are 5 feet wide, 7 feet deep, and 8 feet tall. The one is 3/4 packed and is mostly boxes (with more to go). The other will get the sofa, recliner, hutch, my massive desk and whatever else. Gotta tell y'all, I am wiped out.

The title company just called. We are closing Monday at 2. Yessssss! My plan as of now is to be driving north a week from tomorrow. My route goes through Atlanta, Knoxville, Nashville, Louisville, Cincinnati, and Indianapolis. I much prefer the weekend. I swear, Indianapolis is almost as bad as Atlanta if you hit it at the wrong time.

Old 12-03-2010, 01:17 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,280,050 times
Karla, DH just said he's had enuff lighting for this year. No lights around the new porch, tho. We've run out of places to plug them in! LOL He didn't really have much time to "think" it thru (He's good at that, believe it or not). He says he'll do something with it next year. BTW, I'd forgotten all about sending pictures. I'll do that right now.

Old 12-03-2010, 01:33 PM

Evey I don't see Jacksonville on the route list !!! We would love to see you on your journey

Pattie got um !!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals