Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2009, 09:34 AM

309 posts, read 512,679 times

Advertisements

I have 2 very urgent prayer requests. One is that tomorrow on Tuesday July 14, my dad is having surgery on his leg where he has blockages. They are going to try the stints and if that doesn't work then they will do bypass surgery on him. If neither works then odds are that he will eventually lose his leg. The second prayer request is an unspoken prayer request, but just as urgent as the first. I know that the Lord will be in the midst and will work things out for the best. Thanks to everyone who prays about these prayers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2009, 10:03 AM

10,295 posts, read 9,705,178 times
Will be in prayer along with you & others! Lifting your father' surgery and your unspoken request before the Lord Jesus.

Blessings

Old 07-13-2009, 10:17 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,747,123 times
Dads melt my heart because mine's dead

You have my prayers, brother. Your Dad will walk again, I hope

Old 07-13-2009, 10:38 AM

14,900 posts, read 17,191,188 times
You and your family are in my prayers, deerdog. God bless you.

Old 07-13-2009, 11:16 AM

8,183 posts, read 6,940,287 times
You and your dad are in my thoughts and prayers deerdog. I hope that all goes well... May God wrap His loving arms around you both and comfort you and strengthen you.
sparrow

Old 07-13-2009, 03:49 PM

3,927 posts, read 8,673,554 times
you are in my prayers as well....and now an upbeat note, my uncle just had this very same procedure yesterday, stints were put in and he is doing great.....of course, he has already had the by-pass surgery years ago...sigh.....

prayers for both your requests....blessings to you

Old 07-13-2009, 04:25 PM

1,544 posts, read 3,602,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deerdog View Post
I have 2 very urgent prayer requests. One is that tomorrow on Tuesday July 14, my dad is having surgery on his leg where he has blockages. They are going to try the stints and if that doesn't work then they will do bypass surgery on him. If neither works then odds are that he will eventually lose his leg. The second prayer request is an unspoken prayer request, but just as urgent as the first. I know that the Lord will be in the midst and will work things out for the best. Thanks to everyone who prays about these prayers.
Dear Loving Father, I present myself before you with my fellow saint deerdog to ask you to be present during the time of his/her father's surgery tommorrow. I ask that you guide the surgeon in choosing the correct procedure that is best for his/her father and that it will go smoothly, guide the surgeon's hands throughout the procedure from begining to end. After the surgery I ask that you prevent any infection from occurring in order that he may heal and rehabilitate quickly

I also come before your throne regarding the other situation. You already know what it is about and I ask humbly that you address the issue. You are God and let not the will of man be done but YOUR will be done. Let you love overflow in this situation and in the end may your Holy name be glorified. I praise you and I thank you for honoring these requests. AMEN

Old 07-13-2009, 04:45 PM

574 posts, read 2,046,650 times
Say no more! Prayers have been said on your behalf!

Nancy

Old 07-15-2009, 06:46 AM

309 posts, read 512,679 times
Thank you for all the prayers. My dad came through the surgery great. They had to put a stint in his leg and he is as good as new now. God always answers prayers. The other unspoken prayer request is still ongoing and could be drawn out for a bit but just keep me and my wife and little girl in your prayers. My household relies on the Lord to take care of matters and not on our own. Just continue to pray for us. My God is a truly Awesome God.

Old 07-15-2009, 06:48 AM

433 posts, read 964,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deerdog View Post
Thank you for all the prayers. My dad came through the surgery great. They had to put a stint in his leg and he is as good as new now. God always answers prayers. The other unspoken prayer request is still ongoing and could be drawn out for a bit but just keep me and my wife and little girl in your prayers. My household relies on the Lord to take care of matters and not on our own. Just continue to pray for us. My God is a truly Awesome God.

mmmm......
you might want to thank those surgeons at some point as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity