Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2009, 08:12 AM

5,925 posts, read 6,949,004 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by beloved57 View Post
Your still in denial, so why believe your not always dishonest ? rev 21:

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
It's not about my denial when I posted the proof of what you said. It was not out of context, it is not being in denial, you answered my question directly. Until you retract that declaration to me, then I assume you still think that.

Of course you have said the words your only hope is to be one of the elect, so what?.

But that doesn't change the answer to the question I asked you until you say that you do not make a claim to my eternal damntion since that is what you declared to me.

So do you retract that or not?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2009, 08:19 AM

1,876 posts, read 2,391,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazelwood View Post
It's not about my denial when I posted the proof of what you said. It was not out of context, it is not being in denial, you answered my question directly. Until you retract that declaration to me, then I assume you still think that.

Of course you have said the words your only hope is to be one of the elect, so what?.

But that doesn't change the answer to the question I asked you until you say that you do not make a claim to my eternal damntion since that is what you declared to me.

So do you retract that or not?
When are you going to admit the Truth that I told you that if your an elect, you have hope ? I have showed the post already, Just admit the Truth ..

Old 07-16-2009, 08:22 AM

Quote:
When are you going to admit the Truth that I told you that if your an elect, you have hope ? I have showed the post already, Just admit the Truth ..

Hey no problem, you did say that to me, so I will assume you have now retracted that you think I am eternally damned, thank you.

Old 07-16-2009, 08:26 AM

Default hazelwood failure to be honest

Here in post # 26 I told hazelwood that if he is an elect he has hope, and hazelwood in an effort to slander me denies i told him that, but again here is the exact post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazelwood
When it comes to the seed of the devil being the issue of what contrasts good in our own heart, I won't disagree with you here. When it comes to physical human beings created by God for nothing more that human nuggets covered with Devils Spit BBQ sauce, because that's what God simply decided to do, it doesn't hold up to scripture.

I get ya Beloved, your taught to continue to repeat things such as "I do not understand" because I see that view of scripture, so as to prevent my words from affecting you. But It's not up to me in the first place, thats where we do agree. I agree, it's not about you, nor is it about me.

But ya know what, I'm ok with being damned by God if that's what thinking to highly of him gets me, he'll just have to damn me for it.

I [beloved57] said here:

Quote:
You are a decieved person with only one hope, and that is if your an elect..as of now, you are in darkness..
[+] Rate this post positively

Old 07-16-2009, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Here in post # 26 I told hazelwood that if he is an elect he has hope, and hazelwood in an effort to slander me denies i told him that, but again here is the exact post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazelwood
When it comes to the seed of the devil being the issue of what contrasts good in our own heart, I won't disagree with you here. When it comes to physical human beings created by God for nothing more that human nuggets covered with Devils Spit BBQ sauce, because that's what God simply decided to do, it doesn't hold up to scripture.

I get ya Beloved, your taught to continue to repeat things such as "I do not understand" because I see that view of scripture, so as to prevent my words from affecting you. But It's not up to me in the first place, thats where we do agree. I agree, it's not about you, nor is it about me.

But ya know what, I'm ok with being damned by God if that's what thinking to highly of him gets me, he'll just have to damn me for it.

I [beloved57] said here:

[+] Rate this post positively

Then what did you mean by the answer you did give me when I asked you if you make a claim to my eternal damantion if I do not believe what you say?

You did not write the above in your answer WHY?

Old 07-16-2009, 08:36 AM

Default Beloved57 fails to explain clearly his proven responce to me

Quote:

Just clarify one answer I proved you DID say to me. I already said you have said the words you did, but that does not erase your direct answer to my direct question.

Here is the deal, you generally say that, but you believe that I am eternally damned, because that's how you answered my question. Or you can explain why you answered YES when I asked if you make a claim to my eternal damnation.

Old 07-16-2009, 08:50 AM

Quote:
I already said you have said the words you did,
So then you told a lie right..

As far as me, yes i said it and will continue to say it, whosoever is not of the elect are eternally damned..

And my personal opinion of you, yes I believe your damned[along with many others], but i am not God to know for certain that your not elect..

Old 07-16-2009, 09:07 AM

Quote:
So then you told a lie right..
No, I did not.

I responded to the claim of yours that you have never said to anyone specifically that they are eternally damned. I proved that you did.

No where did I claim that you NEVER said anything to me about having hope if I was the elect, you have construed the whole thing to make it look like my responce was the lie and it is not.

I stated that despite you saying that to me, it did not explain why you answered the way you did in the proven answer you gave to me.

You have now clarified and admitted what actually is the truth as have I.

Case closed.

Old 07-16-2009, 10:07 AM

2,918 posts, read 3,020,804 times
Nobody is "eternally damned". End of story. If it was true we are all supposed to be brainwashed into believing this nonsense through fear mongering then bad luck about this quote:

"But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."

Even if you were perfect in every other way but "fearful" about god's wrath/hell you would still end up in the lake of fire, apparently, so SO much for converting people through fear of hell.

As for Adam and Eve, heh, they still be knocking around somewhere on this ol' earth, I think they live in a cave out in Uzbekistan these days, but they're frightfully old and wrinkly now.

Old 07-16-2009, 10:19 AM

7,374 posts, read 8,763,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardW View Post
Nobody is "eternally damned". End of story. If it was true we are all supposed to be brainwashed into believing this nonsense through fear mongering then bad luck about this quote:

"But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."

Even if you were perfect in every other way but "fearful" about god's wrath/hell you would still end up in the lake of fire, apparently, so SO much for converting people through fear of hell.

As for Adam and Eve, heh, they still be knocking around somewhere on this ol' earth, I think they live in a cave out in Uzbekistan these days, but they're frightfully old and wrinkly now.
ROTFL ... Indeed!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity