Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2021, 08:51 PM

33,224 posts, read 26,422,483 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripplelogicality View Post
[font="Trebuchet MS"].

Hello again " Michael Way "

I am thankful for the time that you give in discussing this topic with me.

I understand that you firmly believe that the Pre Anointing Septuagint did exist as a completed work and I do respect this and would never want to disrespect your faith or materialistically hinder or physically stand in your way.

However, your response finally confirms exactly what I have been saying all along.

Yes yes - yes sir - exactly as I said,

there are mostly tiny teeny shreds and shards of little pieces.

Itty bitty bits and tiny pieces of little fragments that Trinitarians will pretend to crossword puzzle together.
Oh good grief. Give it a rest already. Those little fragments prove that the Septuagint existed during the 2nd century BC. It's very rare to find complete manuscripts of anything from that long ago. Time has a way of destroying ancient manuscripts. Again, scholarship refutes your claim that the Septuagint didn't exist until after the time of Christ. Get over it. I'm not spending any further time on this nonsense.

Old 06-22-2021, 10:02 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,022,147 times
Quote:

Hello again " Michael Way "

I am thankful for the time that you give in discussing this topic with me.

I understand that you firmly believe that the Pre Anointing Septuagint did exist as a completed work and I do respect this and would never want to disrespect your faith or materialistically hinder or physically stand in your way.

However, your response finally confirms exactly what I have been saying all along.

Yes yes - yes sir - exactly as I said,

there are mostly tiny teeny shreds and shards of little pieces.

Itty bitty bits and tiny pieces of little fragments that Trinitarians will pretend to crossword puzzle together.

Every single little tiny piece of anything - anything ranging from the size of a thumbnail to the size of a playing card - this is what Trinitarians will label and name and call and deceivingly identify these little fragments as a parchment roll or they will call it a manuscript.

The Fact Remains.

The Greek Septuagint has absolutely no valid proof of being completed before nearly 300 - 500 years after Christ.

This is the fact. There never was any proof of a Greek Septuagint. Meaning = There was and “ IS “ no real verifiable valid proof that there was a set of the ENTIRE (complete) Septuagint Translation of the Septuagint before nearly 500 AD.

NOTHING

it is all in your imagination - it does not exist.

Go to the website - see the examples and look at what is shown for evidence of these fragments of the Septuagint

http://ccat.sas.upenn.edu/rak/earlyl...t.html#chronol

There is nothing that shows any validation that the Septuagint existed before the Roman Catholic Church existed 300 to 400 or even 500 years after Yahashua.

All Trinitarians would have to do is post a website link - showing the overwhelming evidence online = the photos and snapshots or even copies of these massive amounts of Septuagint pages that vindicate a fully completed Septuagint existing even from before 500 AD

- but none were saved - the evidence was not preserved

And this tells everything. Trinitarians did not even attempt to preserve anything whatsoever concerning the Septuagint - Everything that has been found has been an accident and not an intentional preservation finding

Please let me provide you with a perfect example of what Trinitarians are attempting to do.

The trinitarian will tell you a story that “ The whole Bible was translated into Old French in the 13th Century. “

But Trinitarians are attempting to deceive you.

What they do not tell you is - THAT ALTHOUGH THIS MANUSCRIPT WAS PRODUCED IN THE FIFTEENTH CENTURY, the text of this Old French 13th Century Bible -

is a copy of a thirteenth-century French translation of the Latin Vulgate,

https://libwww.freelibrary.org/digital/item/1153

And this is what we are seeing here, people are taking the idea or fantasy of an “ Old Latin 13 th Century Bible “ and waiting until the 1500 s - and finally translating the Bible into French.

They use the idea of the " OLD FRENCH LANGUAGE THAT EXISTED IN THE 13 th Century and
call this book - a 13 th Century French Bible "

But they are making the translation in the 15 th century - pretending that a 13 th Century French Bible existed.

And uninformed people go about claiming today that this is a “ 13 th Century French Bible “

This is a Bible Translation of the LATIN 13 th Century Bible - that was Translated into French in the 1500 s.

This is exactly what Trinitarians will do - they are deceivers.

The Facts remain.

Outside of Latin / Italian

There is not a single complete Bible - nor a single completed book of the Bible that has ever been proven to have been translated between the first century and the late 1400 s

A list of Bible Translations can be mentioned as a list from the scattered remains of partial fragments of single pages and attempts to produce partial chapters and incomplete books -

These, are not proofs whatsoever, that a complete Bible was translated anywhere.

Yes there have been independent individuals who have attempted to produce Bible translations but they never have been proven to have succeeded in completing even half of a Bible translation because their translations were being burned, destroyed the Translators were being tortured and killed.

All we have are partial chapters of partial books and tiny fragments and re edited editions hundreds and hundreds of years later, in the 14 th and 15 centuries and onward.

A scattered collection that have been found scattered across the Middle East and Europe.

This is as far as the Production of “ the idea of a Complete WHOLE CORRECTLY TRANSLATED BIBLE “ was permitted to go to. Bibles that were never completed and all that remains are scattered fragments and scattered pages of failed attempts. This is not a Bible.

The Greek OT Septuagint Bible was supposed to have been translated hundreds of years before Christ.
AGAIN

The 10th Century New Testament - The West Saxon - Germanic Bible.

This existence of this Bible Translation is today - a rumor of a supposedly translated Bible.

A man named Wulfila reputedly { is reported } to have translated the whole Germanic Bible except the Books of Kings, but only fragments of the translation have been preserved, and none of the surviving manuscripts are complete.

Slightly more than half of the New Testament is extant today.

So what do we have here ?

We have another rumor, story and tale about a 10 th century Germanic New Testament Bible that has never been proven to have been completed was never allowed to be circulated to the population and never was used by anyone to Translate the bible in the 14 th and 15 th centuries - when the Bible began to be allowed - COMPLETED and CIRCULATED.

This is because the Bibles were being burned faster than the Translation could even be completed by a single man or set of individuals - and the chance to circulate and spread the bible Translation was non - existent.

Also, The Religious Authority Governments - were going around claiming that these rumored Bibles people were attempting to translate, were false translations and this is why they were burning them and killing the Translators.

Yes there have been independent individuals who have attempted to produce Bible translations but they never succeeded in completed even half of a Bible translation.

All we have are partial pages and fragments of partial books or even a partial chapter -

and tiny fragments scattered in the wind that have been accidentally found scattered across the Middle East and Europe. Before the late 1400 s.

Trinitarians were not preserving the bible - they were finding random ways to fall in love with perverting the original message.

these random attempts are why there are thousands of fragments accidentally found scattered throughout Europe and the Middle East - Trinitarians never - never NEVER intended to preserve a single page of the Bible.

This is the most obvious fact that exists on the planet - Muslims are no different.

The entire idea and concept of a Completed Bible translation moving beyond the ancient Latin and Greek and into a modern real-time world language - this concept and idea - this is a total and a freak accident in the Trinitarian world.

A mistake - a trinitarian mistake that suddenly accidentally just happened to accidentally occured behind their backs.

nearly 2000 years after the book was written

The Septuagint, or LXX, is the oldest Greek translation of the Old Testament. It was begun around 247 BC by seventy scholars in Alexandria, Egypt for an expanding community of Greek speaking Jews, and was completed no later than 117 BC. 7

R. K. Harrison confirms its early use: "While there are certain differences in New Testament usage, there is no doubt that of all Greek versions the LXX was employed predominantly and that it enjoyed independent existence in the period just prior to the time of Christ." 8 The Septuagint was also most likely the standard Old Testament text used by the early Christian church. Early LXX material is included in the Rylands Papyrus 458, which dates back to 150 BC. - What early manuscripts exist today?

Old 06-22-2021, 08:34 PM

64 posts, read 34,608 times

My friends - I am being honest and begging you to please be honest.

You are being deceived - there is no evidence of a Greek Septuagint

The Septuagint is nothing but a spark in your imagination - that you pretend is a roaring fire.

You are truly being untruthful in your claims.

There was no Greek Septuagint until 300 - 500 years afer Yahashua.

Just look at what Trinitarians are saying - and answer this one question.

HOW DID TRINITARIANS RECONSTRUCT THE SEPTUAGINT - ?

HOW DID TRINITARIANS RECONSTRUCT THE SEPTUAGINT ?

because there did not exist, a completed Greek Septuagint until 300 - 500 A. D.

They did not complete and RECONSTRUCT a completed Greek Septuagint until 300 - 500 A. D.

Trinitarians had to literally remake and reconstruct the Septuagint.

What did they use to recontruct ?

THE FACT IS - the Finding of little thumbnail-sized fragments and

and the Finding of the shreds and tiny - teeny pieces of shredded, trashed and abandoned and scattered fragments

and the Finding of the limited very tiny fragments - most of these fragments are not even enough to reconstruct even a single part - of even a complete verse of the Bible

This is not even enough to reconstruct even a verse - and they are taking these fragments that most of them - are not even half- sentences and half words that crossword puzzled together to match what they pretend or imagine

And they are taking tiny little fragments that do not even makeup even a single complete page of the Bible

not even 1 % of the bible a fraction of fragments so small to imagine

and they are telling you that they have reconstructed The Greek completed Septuagint

This is beyond ignorance - this is absolute evil and blasphemy - a total lie.

So the question is - what are Trinitarians using to complete and reconstruct The Greek Septuagint ?

They are going into the libraries of their mother Rome and looking for Catholic Produced Greek 4 th and 5 th century Greek manuscripts { Produced by the Catholic Church }

and they literally sort through all of these Greek manuscripts and find anything they can find that matches up to anything resembling the MAJORITY TEXT - THE MASORETIC TEXT

Anything they find that can be even remotely compared to - THE MASORETIC TEXT

and they toss out all Greek text that do not relate to the existing MASORETIC TEXT and anything they do not agree with - and anything they do not like - or anything that they feel is not correct.

AND THEY GO THROUGH THE ENTIRE VATICAN 4 th and 5 th century GREEK TEXT AND THEY LITERALLY RECONSTRUCT " THE ENTIRE OLD TESTAMENT "

AND CLAIM THAT THE - less than 1 % of fragments that they have and pretend are The Greek Septuagint

These - less than 1 % of fragments of the Bible - together with the 4 th and 5 th century Catholic Greek texts - this is the The Greek Septuagint that Jesus used and the entire completed Old Testament in Greek.

Sometimes I honestly believe - in my heart - i truly literally believe that Trinitarians are some of the most dishonest people the world has ever known.

And I am not trying to be hurtful - I am being as polite and kind and considerate as I possibly can be.

This is beyond evil, it is complete foolishness.

This is not something that Christians and servants of God will do

Trinitarians are Finding little thumbnail-sized shreds and pieces and bits and thumbnail-sized partial sentences and partial words and little tiny shreds of half verses that they claim existed before Christ

and literally shuffling and sorting and rummaging through the filth and perversity in the Vatican -

groping and searching and pawing through the Vatican, to find anything they can find that relates the MAJORITY TEXT - THE MASORETIC TEXT

and literally inventing a new version of the Bible and claiming this Bible existed hundreds of years before Christ.

This is the earliest complete manuscript of the Septuagint = a fourth century AD catholic reconstruction of the Old Testament. -

nothing less than complete perversity and total deceptive fraud.

Last edited by mensaguy; 06-23-2021 at 05:50 AM.. Reason: Don't use red text.

Old 06-23-2021, 05:55 AM

16,665 posts, read 15,660,325 times
Quote:

<<snip>>

Just look at what Trinitarians are saying - and answer this one question.

HOW DID TRINITARIANS RECONSTRUCT THE SEPTUAGINT - ?

HOW DID TRINITARIANS RECONSTRUCT THE SEPTUAGINT ?

<<snip>>

Why do you keep using the term "Tninitarians?" Why not just say early Christians? What does the Trinity have to do with what you are trying to say?

BTW, it's against the rules to use red text.

Old 06-23-2021, 07:19 AM

i was hoping someone could take some time to explain why I keep mentioning Trinitarians.

Old 07-03-2021, 05:31 AM

There are no Septuagint manuscripts that date before Yahashua -

This AD date is so very important - because the different Greek versions and codices that date AFTER YAHAUSHA are so vastly different from one another, that the huge differences between these Greek versions - so different and contradictory to one another that even today - 2000 years later if you do your research you will find that the AD Greek Old Testament manuscripts are so filled with corrections, changes and editing comments that these are not even manuscripts or translations.

And none of them are completed OT Greek Bibles - completed until 500 years after Yahashua….

The Codex Sinaiticus - Codex Vaticanus, the Alexandrian text-type

These are all mostly rough drafts, undergoing editing and textual criticism and edited transitions - the Vatican does not put this garbage up on the internet in any complete format.

IN FACT =

Codex Sinaiticus and Codex Vaticanus, are representatives of the fragments of the Alexandrian text-type, and Sinaiticus and Vaticanus have many differences between these two manuscripts.

It is in fact easier to find two consecutive verses in which these two manuscripts contradict and differ the one from the other, than two consecutive verses in which they agree.

This tells us everything we need to know about the claims of the Septuagint,

- because of the fact that - This AD date provides a marker in a timeline that shows that there is nothing completed or uniform - concerning any Greek O. T.

And this is all that exists for any evidence of the Septuagint. A combination of several incomplete rough drafts undergoing editing and corrections and changes - that are filled with contradictions and variants and major differences between them.

This info is found here -

CLICK HERE - Comparison of codices Sinaiticus and Vaticanus - Wikipedia

Also

The Roman Catholic Church did not translate any completed Bible Translation until nearly 500 years A.D. AND then did not translate a Bible into any other language outside of Latin alone - until nearly 2000 years A.D.

While producing incomplete rough drafts and works of the Old Testament into Greek that were undergoing editing and corrections until 500 + years after Yahashua.

While burning millions of people alive, torturing and imprisoning and persecuting any who tried to translate the bible.

Today

Modern versions such as the RSV, NIV that sometimes reject a specific Masoretic Hebrew passages will leave a footnote: saying - " SOME Septuagint versions say.... "

This is because the bulk of ONLY Greek O. T. manuscripts THAT EXISTED before 500 A. D.

are so different from one another

And this is exactly and truly - EXACTLY - what your Septuagint is

So when you prove and validate your Greek Septuagint what are you proving and validating.

????

You are proving and validating the fact that - SOME Septuagint versions say....

That is all your Septuagint is - SOME Septuagint versions say....

And SOME Septuagint versions do not say....

And that is all that exist of the Greek Old Testament. - there are no manuscripts and no scrolls of the Septuagint pre -dating Yahashua.

As I stated before - The Septuagint had to be RECONSTRUCTED and INVENTED out of the nothingness of the less that 1 % of the fragments that existed before Yahashua are not enough to even translate a single page of the Old Testament.

THIS IS THE FACTS - we know

The B. C. Septuagint can not be shown to have existed as a completed OT Greek Translation that was duplicated and copied and widely spread and transmitted to the major cities and churches throughout Egypt and nearby areas.

There are no Septuagint manuscripts - only tiny, teeny shards and shreds of crumbled rotten and flakes of abandoned, lost and thrown away fragments that no one wanted or cared about to preserve a single page - not even a single page was preserved - and probably not even completed.

The Non - Greek O. T. MANUSCRIPTS, however, are mastered and preserved with precision and care precisely duplicated and fervently distributed and transmitted spreading around the world in secular books and letters and documents written on papyrus, parchment, hides, and paper in Hebrew characters, Hebrew Masoretic manuscripts have been preserved in archives and public and private libraries. It has been estimated that there are about 60,000 manuscripts (codices) and about 200,000 fragments if the Masoretic - and they all agree so closely and perfectly that we can look and see the typo and scribal error that randomly happens when thousands upon thousands of copies are being duplicated by thousands of different people.

The Septuagint however - is built upon a flake fantasy consisting of several Vatican-produced rough drafts, undergoing editing and textual criticism and edited transitions that were not even nearly completed until 500 + years after Yahashua.

- the Vatican does not put this garbage up on the internet in any complete format for the public to review, study and understand - they hire and promote scholars to prop up these useless blasphemous jack rags - as something that is important to the Biblical community..

There is absolutely no proof of a Pre-Christian Septuagint.

What is referred to as the Septuagint today is nothing more than compilations of the Vaticanus, Sinaiticus and Alexandrinus,

and these manuscript versions do not even agree with each other and were never completed within the A. D era with intent = to be distributed and transmitted to the public and community.

Old 07-03-2021, 08:39 AM

1,972 posts, read 1,936,597 times
Quote:

This AD date is so very important - because the different Greek versions and codices that date AFTER YAHAUSHA are so vastly different from one another, that the huge differences between these Greek versions - so different and contradictory to one another that even today - 2000 years later if you do your research you will find that the AD Greek Old Testament manuscripts are so filled with corrections, changes and editing comments that these are not even manuscripts or translations.

And none of them are completed OT Greek Bibles - completed until 500 years after Yahashua….

These are all mostly rough drafts, undergoing editing and textual criticism and edited transitions - the Vatican does not put this garbage up on the internet in any complete format.

IN FACT =

Codex Sinaiticus and Codex Vaticanus, are representatives of the fragments of the Alexandrian text-type, and Sinaiticus and Vaticanus have many differences between these two manuscripts.

It is in fact easier to find two consecutive verses in which these two manuscripts contradict and differ the one from the other, than two consecutive verses in which they agree.

- because of the fact that - This AD date provides a marker in a timeline that shows that there is nothing completed or uniform - concerning any Greek O. T.

And this is all that exists for any evidence of the Septuagint. A combination of several incomplete rough drafts undergoing editing and corrections and changes - that are filled with contradictions and variants and major differences between them.

Also

The Roman Catholic Church did not translate any completed Bible Translation until nearly 500 years A.D. AND then did not translate a Bible into any other language outside of Latin alone - until nearly 2000 years A.D.

While producing incomplete rough drafts and works of the Old Testament into Greek that were undergoing editing and corrections until 500 + years after Yahashua.

While burning millions of people alive, torturing and imprisoning and persecuting any who tried to translate the bible.

Today

Modern versions such as the RSV, NIV that sometimes reject a specific Masoretic Hebrew passages will leave a footnote: saying - " SOME Septuagint versions say.... "

This is because the bulk of ONLY Greek O. T. manuscripts THAT EXISTED before 500 A. D.

So when you prove and validate your Greek Septuagint what are you proving and validating.

????

And that is all that exist of the Greek Old Testament. - there are no manuscripts and no scrolls of the Septuagint pre -dating Yahashua.

As I stated before - The Septuagint had to be RECONSTRUCTED and INVENTED out of the nothingness of the less that 1 % of the fragments that existed before Yahashua are not enough to even translate a single page of the Old Testament.

The B. C. Septuagint can not be shown to have existed as a completed OT Greek Translation that was duplicated and copied and widely spread and transmitted to the major cities and churches throughout Egypt and nearby areas.

There are no Septuagint manuscripts - only tiny, teeny shards and shreds of crumbled rotten and flakes of abandoned, lost and thrown away fragments that no one wanted or cared about to preserve a single page - not even a single page was preserved - and probably not even completed.

The Non - Greek O. T. MANUSCRIPTS, however, are mastered and preserved with precision and care precisely duplicated and fervently distributed and transmitted spreading around the world in secular books and letters and documents written on papyrus, parchment, hides, and paper in Hebrew characters, Hebrew Masoretic manuscripts have been preserved in archives and public and private libraries. It has been estimated that there are about 60,000 manuscripts (codices) and about 200,000 fragments if the Masoretic - and they all agree so closely and perfectly that we can look and see the typo and scribal error that randomly happens when thousands upon thousands of copies are being duplicated by thousands of different people.

The Septuagint however - is built upon a flake fantasy consisting of several Vatican-produced rough drafts, undergoing editing and textual criticism and edited transitions that were not even nearly completed until 500 + years after Yahashua.

- the Vatican does not put this garbage up on the internet in any complete format for the public to review, study and understand - they hire and promote scholars to prop up these useless blasphemous jack rags - as something that is important to the Biblical community..

What is referred to as the Septuagint today is nothing more than compilations of the Vaticanus, Sinaiticus and Alexandrinus,

and these manuscript versions do not even agree with each other and were never completed within the A. D era with intent = to be distributed and transmitted to the public and community.

then explain why New testament quotations matched the Septuagint and NOT the Masoretic used for translatating old testament bibles since 1611?

examples

Old 07-03-2021, 08:57 AM

33,224 posts, read 26,422,483 times
Quote:
[font=Trebuchet MS].

My friends - I am being honest and begging you to please be honest.

You are being deceived - there is no evidence of a Greek Septuagint

The Septuagint is nothing but a spark in your imagination - that you pretend is a roaring fire.

You are truly being untruthful in your claims.

There was no Greek Septuagint until 300 - 500 years afer Yahashua.
Since we have manuscript evidence from before the time of Christ, and since the apostles quoted from the Septuagint, your claims are ridiculous.

Old 07-03-2021, 05:34 PM

3,824 posts, read 1,378,057 times
Quote:

IN FACT =

Also

Today

????

Wow - your post are so full of lies one can’t even know where to begin!
First of all, the Vatican doesn’t s not own/possess all three of those oldest bibles ( only 1),
And all three ARE online by their subsequent holders:
https://codexsinaiticus.org/en/
https://manuscripts.csntm.org/manuscript/View/GA_02
https://digi.vatlib.it/view/MSS_Vat.gr.1209

Old 07-07-2021, 03:37 AM

As I have proven many times

The SEPTUAGINT is nothing more than a Post Christ Tweak project - that was really not even completed until after the 12 th century.

YOU WILL EVEN NOT FIND A DATE NOR A TIME THAT GIVES A DATE TO WHEN THE SEPTUAGINT WAS RECONSTRUCTED.

Trinitarians do not have this date - 99.9 % of Trinitarians today have no idea when the Septuagint was reconstructed.

SEPTUAGINT is nothing more than a Post Christ Trinitarian Twitch that was really not even completed as a completion - until some remote time after the 12 th century

THIS IS THE FACT.

You will never provide a date - dating the time when the Septuagint was reconstructed.
Because it is better to hide the date - than to admit that The Pre Christ Septuagint fragments are less than 1 % of the entire Bible.

Codex - ALEXANDRINUS - SINAITICUS AND - VATICANUS

THIS IS EXACLTY WHAT THE SEPTUAGINT IS -

WHEN YOU READ A MODERN TRINITARIAN TRANSLATION THAT USES THESE CODEXES

THEY WILL LEAVE A FOOTNOTE SAYING “ SOME SEPTUAGINT VERSIONS SAY.... “

Because they use the ROMAN CATHOLIC and THE GREEK ORTHODOX CATHOLIC MANUSCRIPTS.

Codexes - ALEXANDRINUS - SINAITICUS AND - VATICANUS.

Yes you are right - ALEXANDRINUS is believed or fantasized to have been a GREEK CATHOLIC PRODUCTION’

BUT THEY ALL - ARE THE SAME INCOMPLETE CONTRADICTING SET OF CATHOLIC MANUSCRIPTS .

WHEN MODERN TRINITARIANS REJECT THE ORIGINAL HEBREW AND USE THE SEPTUAGINT INSTEAD.

They leave their special footnote saying = “ SOME SEPTUAGINT VERSIONS SAY.... “

Meaning = ALEXANDRINUS - SINAITICUS AND - VATICANUS.

BECAUSE THERE NEVER WERE ANY - SEPTUAGINT VERSIONS

The Pre Christ Septuagint fragments are less than 1 % of the entire O.T

THERE NEVER WERE ANY - SEPTUAGINT MANUSCRIPTS
THIS IS UNTRUTHFUL.

less than 1 % of crumbled, scattered, abandoned and trashed and discarded waste- this is all the proof you have ?

ALEXANDRINUS - SINAITICUS AND - VATICANUS ARE CONTEMPORARIES OF ONE ANOTHER, THEY ALL REPRESENT THE SAME PERVERSION - THE SAME INCOMPLETE FAKE WORKS OF GREEK ORTHODOX AND ROMAN CATHOLIC PRODUCTIONS.

Codex Vaticanus TODAY - is in the Vatican,

the Roman Catholic church has worked on this manuscript for many centuries performing MANTENANCE, PROTECTION AND STORAGE - in the Vatican Library,

Codex Vaticanus has been kept IN THE VATICAN LIBRARY (founded by Pope Nicholas V in 1448) for as long as it has been known, appearing in the library’s earliest catalog of 1475 (with shelf number 1209), and in the 1481 catalog. In a catalog from 1481.

Codex Alexandrinus was written a generation after - codices Sinaiticus and Vaticanus.

Codex Alexandrinus also represents the same exact text of the family type - the same type of manuscripts made use of by ROMAN CATHOLIC Origen

No one even truly knows where these manuscripts were written - all they do is imagine, fantasize and guess

Because Jerome stated that he had no complete Greek Old Testament - this is why he used the Hebrew Original Manuscripts.

Jerome did not even have a single fragment of the - Pre Christ Septuagint, these fragments were not even invented until hundreds of years after Jerome and then were redacted and framed back on the Septuagint, RUMOR AND FANTASY.

I have proven already in my previous posts that the SEPTUAGINT is nothing more than what modern Trinitarian Translations are saying

= “ SOME SEPTUAGINT VERSIONS SAY.... “

There is no SEPTUAGINT - there never was.

There is no completed and agreeing - ALEXANDRINUS - SINAITICUS AND - VATICANUS.

There never was and never will be.

= “ SOME SEPTUAGINT VERSIONS SAY.... “

And - = “ SOME SEPTUAGINT VERSIONS DO NOT SAY.... “

This is the = “ SEPTUAGINT - so.... which Septuagint version is correct. ?

No one knows and no one cares - let's just make it up and make a new version of the Bible.

There is not even a completed publicized date telling when the SEPTUAGINT was reconstructed -it is unavailable to the public,

Probably in the 12 th to 16 th century - this is when we begin to finally see the SEPTUAGINT Chapters and partial books - suddenly appearing in completed books for sale.

just like Roman Catholics love their Aprophica
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity