Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-08-2013, 05:12 AM

420 posts, read 1,236,743 times

Advertisements

I am having a hard time even posting on city data forums. I was an ordained minister in Christianity for over 13 years. After doing some extensive research I came to many conclusions that I will briefly sum up. 1. Christianity is not the chosen faith. It is the product of Constantine and the Romans after him. 2. The scripture has indeed been tampered with although it contains many truths. 3. The Messiya's true name is not Jesus. This explain's to me why his name was not written in the old testament anywhere. The only possibilties when it comes to his name are Yahoshua and YashiYah(some spell this Yashahayah). Names are dangerous however due to the tampering. We can call him by his biblically prophetic titles- "the branch", "the shoot", "the son of man", "The messiyah". "Jesus" in the hebrew means "the horse"(see psalm 33:17) Hsoos is the babylonian war horse. Hesus, Esus, are gods ascribed to ancient times in rome, etc. Also it means "hail zeus", and "son of zeus".

4. The one renamed "Jesus" IS NOT God, or equal with him. The romans added many thingss, 1 making Jesus a "demigod" a hercules if you will. This is masonry. The messiyah is a priest forever after the order of melchizedek( a created priest) 5. The trinity belief is paganism and it is masonic. 6. The Most High is the 1 God, the Messiyah(called Jesus) is not equal with him, but he will be the king, and he is over everything else in the universe. The Holy spirit is not separate, it is the spirit of the 1 GOD. The messiyah explained that God is a spirit. 7. The original followers of the Messiya were called Natsirim(another word for Nazarenes) They kept the 10 commandments, believed in the Most High, and believed that Yahoshua/Yashiyah is the MessiYa. 8. Jehovah is not a name of God, but of a demon that masons follow. Why would the Holy One have "Hovah" in his name and it means "ruin", "iniquity?" So as I said, I am a believer in The Most High, I believe that the Messiya already came and will return. I am not a christian because Hitler was a christian, Willie Lynch was a christian, etc. Christianity came from rome, they changed Jupiter to St.Peter changed the dark skinned hebrews in looking like Cesar Borgia(white supremacy) Many reasons why you must "come out of Babylon" Constantine and even the catholics of today know this is true. The pope even has some of the vestaments of dagon the fish god. I have even changed the name of my ministry.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2013, 03:28 PM

2,865 posts, read 3,632,176 times
1. Christianity is not the chosen faith. It is the product of Constantine and the Romans after him.

Constantine mixed the apostolic christianity of Jesus with Baylonian worship.

3. The Messiya's true name is not Jesus.

Agreed that he has many names.

The Holy spirit is not separate, it is the spirit of the 1 GOD

Agreed here too pretty much

The Most High is the 1 God, the Messiyah(called Jesus) is not equal with him, but he will be the king

Jesus said "The father and I are one" I agree that Jesus will come again as a conquering King, probably not in my lifetime

I am not a christian because Hitler was a christian, Willie Lynch was a christian, etc.

Hitler used christianity as an end to his means. If he was christian, which I doubt, he only used it to accomplish his ends.

Christianity came from rome

Catholism came from Rome.

Ministers, don't "throw the baby out with the bathwater". I agree with you that we must keep studying and learning. But don't give up faith brother.

Old 04-10-2013, 04:16 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,739,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ministers View Post
I am having a hard time even posting on city data forums. I was an ordained minister in Christianity for over 13 years. After doing some extensive research I came to many conclusions that I will briefly sum up. 1. Christianity is not the chosen faith. It is the product of Constantine and the Romans after him. 2. The scripture has indeed been tampered with although it contains many truths. 3. The Messiya's true name is not Jesus. This explain's to me why his name was not written in the old testament anywhere. The only possibilties when it comes to his name are Yahoshua and YashiYah(some spell this Yashahayah). Names are dangerous however due to the tampering. We can call him by his biblically prophetic titles- "the branch", "the shoot", "the son of man", "The messiyah". "Jesus" in the hebrew means "the horse"(see psalm 33:17) Hsoos is the babylonian war horse. Hesus, Esus, are gods ascribed to ancient times in rome, etc. Also it means "hail zeus", and "son of zeus".

4. The one renamed "Jesus" IS NOT God, or equal with him. The romans added many thingss, 1 making Jesus a "demigod" a hercules if you will. This is masonry. The messiyah is a priest forever after the order of melchizedek( a created priest) 5. The trinity belief is paganism and it is masonic. 6. The Most High is the 1 God, the Messiyah(called Jesus) is not equal with him, but he will be the king, and he is over everything else in the universe. The Holy spirit is not separate, it is the spirit of the 1 GOD. The messiyah explained that God is a spirit. 7. The original followers of the Messiya were called Natsirim(another word for Nazarenes) They kept the 10 commandments, believed in the Most High, and believed that Yahoshua/Yashiyah is the MessiYa. 8. Jehovah is not a name of God, but of a demon that masons follow. Why would the Holy One have "Hovah" in his name and it means "ruin", "iniquity?" So as I said, I am a believer in The Most High, I believe that the Messiya already came and will return. I am not a christian because Hitler was a christian, Willie Lynch was a christian, etc. Christianity came from rome, they changed Jupiter to St.Peter changed the dark skinned hebrews in looking like Cesar Borgia(white supremacy) Many reasons why you must "come out of Babylon" Constantine and even the catholics of today know this is true. The pope even has some of the vestaments of dagon the fish god. I have even changed the name of my ministry.

All I can say is, Keep studying

Old 04-10-2013, 06:31 PM

4,217 posts, read 2,786,324 times
Whoever speaks on his own seeks his own glory but whoever seeks the glory of the Lord is truthful and there is no dishonesty in his heart.

Old 04-10-2013, 09:19 PM

19,942 posts, read 17,195,902 times
Not even sure where to start on that one. You sound pretty confused.

Old 04-10-2013, 10:03 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,365,848 times
When Christianity went to Athens, it became a philosophy.
When it went to Rome, it became an organization.
When it spread throughout Europe, it became a culture.
When it came to America, it became a business.

Old 04-11-2013, 02:37 AM

17,071 posts, read 10,923,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
fairly good rundown of the major trends. The point to be made is that the basic ideas of living with concern for others as basis and the change of heart that is most often necessary to do so is still in there in all those changes to those who are open to the Spirit.

Question for the OP: it sounds like you may be getting bogged down in issues that are less than core, what are your major concerns and why?

Old 04-11-2013, 07:12 AM

2,817 posts, read 3,462,453 times
as long as you dont plan to attend a church you will be OK. if you plan on finding a church that agrees with you, Forget it!
one thing is true, christianity is not what it was in the start of the church, there are many many many pagan traditions within it. If a person really begins to study they will usually be called out of that system.
i dont care if Jesus is not his real name, i dont care if his name is miguel, sean, billy or whatever, all i know is that what he accomplished on the when he came out of the tomb was enough.

Old 04-11-2013, 08:15 AM

367 posts, read 370,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
And yet the most important singe question we should ask is "when Christianity came to me, what did I become?"

Old 04-11-2013, 12:56 PM

4,217 posts, read 2,786,324 times
"The friendship of the Lord is with those who revere Him and He makes His covenant known to them."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity