Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-22-2010, 04:32 PM

7,374 posts, read 8,784,780 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by it_is_written_10 View Post
In the name of Jesus, I rebuke you
NOOOOOOooooo .......... !!! *POOF*

(Ironmaw1776 disappears in a puff of black whirling smoke and with a terrified scream of agony, but the smell of brimstone can still be smelled lingering on the air)

Last edited by Ironmaw1776; 10-22-2010 at 04:47 PM..

Old 10-22-2010, 05:23 PM

77 posts, read 126,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironmaw1776 View Post
NOOOOOOooooo .......... !!! *POOF*

(Ironmaw1776 disappears in a puff of black whirling smoke and with a terrified scream of agony, but the smell of brimstone can still be smelled lingering on the air)

I dont appreciate you mocking me and neither does God. Repent.

Old 10-22-2010, 05:28 PM

Quote:
I dont appreciate you mocking me and neither does God. Repent.
You don't appreciate me mocking you? LOL ...

Then stop saying things worthy of mockery silly ...

How do you expect me to react to such a statement?

Some people ...

Old 10-22-2010, 05:43 PM

Quote:
You don't appreciate me mocking you? LOL ...

Then stop saying things worthy of mockery silly ...

How do you expect me to react to such a statement?

Some people ...

I would have hoped you would be a little bit mature about it and realize the gravity of the situation. When someone rebukes you in the name of Jesus, that is serious business.

Old 10-22-2010, 05:53 PM

Quote:
I would have hoped you would be a little bit mature about it and realize the gravity of the situation. When someone rebukes you in the name of Jesus, that is serious business.
How can i take you seriously when you believe the devil has a fun center in hell where God rewards him by allowing him to torture lost souls for his pleasure? And when you teach that Satan is victorious over God and his Christ our lord Jesus in the battle for souls?

You say to me, that you rebuke me in Jesus name?

I say to you, God bless you in Jesus name.

But you really should take more time to study, as your theological understanding is severely lacking, to say the least ...

Old 10-22-2010, 06:34 PM

Quote:
How can i take you seriously when you believe the devil has a fun center in hell where God rewards him by allowing him to torture lost souls for his pleasure? And when you teach that Satan is victorious over God and his Christ our lord Jesus in the battle for souls?

You say to me, that you rebuke me in Jesus name?

I say to you, God bless you in Jesus name.

But you really should take more time to study, as your theological understanding is severely lacking, to say the least ...

If Satan was victorious, we would all be in hell but thankfully thats not the case. Only those who dont accept Jesus as their personal savior are in hell. God is not rewarding Satan, whats wrong with you? However, he does torture the lost for his own pleasure and I do believe there are many things about hell and heaven that have yet to be revealed but God will do so when the time is right. I have studied and I know the truth. I am baptized in the holy ghost and was slain in the spirit.

Old 10-22-2010, 08:23 PM

8,181 posts, read 9,244,879 times
Quote:
I am baptized in the holy ghost and was slain in the spirit.
So was Borat.

Old 10-22-2010, 08:31 PM

64,086 posts, read 40,368,724 times
Quote:
No, I am not fake. I am a born again believer.
Could you put up a video on You Tube of you being "like the wind"

John 3:7-8 (King James Version)

7Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

8The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

Old 10-22-2010, 08:39 PM

8,186 posts, read 6,969,965 times
Watching some of her interviews, I see a very childlike type adult who is lacking some sort of love or or self-worth or something. She seems to really not be operating from a very mature perspective. She seems to be just add more and more stuff as she goes along and she get's all excited that she is being seen as "important" and that she has some sort of value. Well, she DOES have value. She doesn't need to make up these sad little horror stories. She has value because God created her. It's like she's just adding more and more stuff to her stories to CLING to that thing that is making her feel loved/valuable/worth something... that thing is ATTENTION. This is giving her SOMETHING. She wouldn't be doing it otherwise. I don't think it's so much about the money as it is about her getting the attention that for some reason she thinks she needs.

That's just what it seems to me. She seems like a little kid. Telling tales to get attention.... That's all it is. I feel sad for her, mostly. Just because she is yet another human being who doesn't seem to understand how valuable she really is. She doesn't need to do this. But one day... she'll come to understand this and these childish little "tales from the crypt" stories will fade into the dust where they belong.

Of course I could be totally wrong about her motives. But this is just what jumps out at me.

So much crap on that wide path to destruction... this is just yet another thing... on it's way to eventual destruction. Just more inaccurate views of God on it's way to becoming dust.

Thank God.

Old 10-23-2010, 12:39 AM

Quote:
However, he does torture the lost for his own pleasure and I do believe there are many things about hell and heaven that have yet to be revealed
Oh yeah ... You like i when children are tortured? You believe its gods will and you rebuke me?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity