Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-19-2010, 08:52 PM

3,381 posts, read 4,221,080 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by it_is_written_10 View Post
Zero, I will pray for you.

And we will pray for you and Mary Baxter.

(Especially Mary Baxter)

Old 10-19-2010, 08:53 PM

77 posts, read 127,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero 7 View Post
For some reason, Baxter gets my blood boiling. I can't believe the stuff she wrote.

About what you wrote...yep, it's pretty simple. Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever. When He was here 2000 years ago, He was meek, loving and full of forgivness, even asking the Father to forgive those crucifying Him. So Baxter says we're going to see His mean/dark side on the other side I guess.

I came to believe in UR by reading hundreds of NDE's, and I tended to concentrate on the negative ones. I wanted to know what hell was going to be like since I figured I had a good chance on spending a lot of time there. Baxter's 'vision' contradicts even the nasty ones. Jesus is flat out sadistic in her version. I wish she would just go away.
She will not go away. She is a prophetess and the words which she speaks are holy and true. Jesus loves the lost but he must punish sin. I wish you could understand that.

Old 10-19-2010, 08:54 PM

Quote:
She will not go away. She is a prophetess and the words which she speaks are holy and true. Jesus loves the lost but he must punish sin. I wish you could understand that.

She is most likely mentally ill and obsessed with darkness. She really needs help. Yes, Jesus loves the lost, and he does punish sin, but he does not set people on fire and torture them. If you ever did that to your children, we would have to lock you up. We are supposed to be like our father in heaven.

Old 10-19-2010, 08:56 PM

77 posts, read 127,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by herefornow View Post
And we will pray for you and Mary Baxter.

(Especially Mary Baxter)

why do you oppose her so much? You just dont like that hell is real and that the Lord Jesus commissioned her to tell the world hell is real. You've been warned so now choose this day who you will serve.,

Old 10-19-2010, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Yes if you die and you are lost, you will be burned alive for all eternity, Thats just the way it is. I'm sorry if you dont like that.

No, I don't like that, and thankfully, neither does God.

Old 10-19-2010, 11:16 PM

7,374 posts, read 8,800,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
Paul did not. He claimed to have a vision.
Actually, he claimed not to have learned anything or to have been by the words of men ...

And he also was received by the apostles as an apostle, as it we see in the book of Acts which was written by Luke and is verified by the writer of second Peter.

Peace ...

Old 10-19-2010, 11:50 PM

4,346 posts, read 6,649,460 times
Quote:
Yeah - torture people forever. When will some understand that this very concept defies sanity?

And - yes, (like all humans) she will "go away".....

Old 10-19-2010, 11:51 PM

4,346 posts, read 6,649,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironmaw1776 View Post

No thanks, your version of the "good news" is less than dung ... It is the greatest evil ever imagined by the twisted minds of wicked men who committed many various atrocities against humanity in the past 14 hundred years.
Awwww - don't be shy Ironmaw. Tell us how you REALLY feel!

Old 10-20-2010, 03:01 AM

32,533 posts, read 22,238,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsey Lane View Post
EXPOSED by WHom? By the very ones that do not believe in HELL themselves? And, I guess anyone professing to have had a divine revelation from God is now either a liar, or lunatic? Why is it we always seem to kill the messengers? You guys have read my testimonies, my dreams, my visions.... that I've had from the Almighty!! Am I now a lunatic? And yes, I'm well aware some will answer yes, merely on personal principle, BUT THAT"S ALRIGHT!!

Christ Himself spoke on hell many of times in the BIBLE, do you believe Him? Want to know what He also said?

'AND IT SHALL BE IN THE LAST DAYS,' God says, 'THAT I WILL POUR FORTH OF MY SPIRIT ON ALL MANKIND; AND YOUR SONS AND YOUR DAUGHTERS SHALL PROPHESY, AND YOUR YOUNG MEN SHALL SEE VISIONS, AND YOUR OLD MEN SHALL DREAM DREAMS;

EVEN ON MY BONDSLAVES, BOTH MEN AND WOMEN, I WILL IN THOSE DAYS POUR FORTH OF MY SPIRIT and they shall prophesy.

People!! Stop killing the messengers!! None will escape the condemnation of the Great Day, except those who call upon the name of the Lord, in and through His Son Jesus Christ, as the Savior of sinners, and the Judge of all mankind. Just because you don't believe, GOD HIMSELF...Mary Baxter, Bill Weise, the "rich man" of the bible, and none other, that doesn't mean it doesn't exist!! HELL IS REAL!! And, you don't want to end up there, really.

Betsey Lane
The Parable of the Rich man does not mean what most think it means...

Old 10-20-2010, 03:07 AM

32,533 posts, read 22,238,739 times
Notice also the parable of the Rich man and beggar and Abraham...Was he or anyone from either side of the Great Gulf permitted to go back to warn others?...What did Abraham say?...If they didn't believe Moses, why would they believe a man coming back from the dead?...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity