Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-14-2012, 08:09 PM

1 posts, read 1,723 times

Advertisements

Hello-

I've been reading these forums for several years but this is my first time posting.

My husband and I are considering buying a home in Millbridge. I have seen the other posts regarding this community from those who love it and from others who just think it's a bad idea to buy in the community.

I'm hoping to hear from those who live in Millbridge (or know people who live there). How long have you been there and what do you like about it? Anything you aren't so happy about? What about the schools there? Anyone have any information specific to the builder Mattamy Homes?

Thanks so much
Cindy
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2012, 07:21 PM

430 posts, read 804,550 times
I don't live there, but I know many people who are quite happy there, including a friend who just closed a few weeks ago. The community has a lot going on, people are very outgoing and friendly, and the pools are amazing. IMO great school system too. It's right by Kensington Elementary so it's a very quick bus ride. The Middle/HS's are young, so there isn't a whole lot of data about them out there yet, but they are also good schools.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte