Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2008, 05:48 AM

1,229 posts, read 2,911,837 times

Advertisements

Tara reid !

Last edited by happycamper5; 11-20-2008 at 06:04 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2008, 07:20 AM

6,266 posts, read 19,162,566 times
someone had said Hillary Swank and I agree!

Old 11-20-2008, 08:08 AM

3,219 posts, read 7,080,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanhawk View Post
The Tori Spellings and Pamela Andersons are too easy.
I guess she may not be the worst but the one who gets so much critical praise but seems so overrated to me is Scarlett Johanssen. She has this annoying voice that sounds like she has a stuffed up nose and she always looks really really tired and bored in all her roles. I don't get the praise.
I think the praise goes to her breasts...

Old 11-20-2008, 12:19 PM

371 posts, read 1,259,554 times
Eevee..smartly put.
I feel the same about TV- I am disgusted that Two and Half men is what's considered a good comedy. This is what the masses thinks is funny??? Pitiful.

Old 11-26-2008, 07:00 AM

161 posts, read 370,579 times
These best/worst lists are merely favorites and least favorites being expressed. I mean technically Britney Spears is an actress ( Crossroads ) or Paris Hilton ( House of Wax ) but to compare their skill or depth against Angelina Jolie's wrenching plea for her son in the Changeling is pointless. Jolie isn't my fav, her big lips are distracting but if you're ranking acting ability, she's not the worst. This forum should've been called most overrated or 'really big stars that annoy me'. Will Smith pisses me off, a lot, but I can't call him the worst actor when I know that Shaq is thinking about another movie or Vin Diesil is still alive. Remember when American Idol runner-up Justin Whats-his-face made that movie Justin and Kelly's Gay Jamboree or whatever it was called? You cant tell me HE is a better actor than Clooney and Pitt, but those 2 names come up alot on 'worst' lists. If you're looking at skill alone, its obviously the Tara Reids and Pam Andersons that are still trying to be taken serious.
I'll throw some other names into that steaming heap too...
Nicole Richie
Elizabeth Berkley
Anna Nicole Smith
Kim Kardashian
Cindy Crawford
all have attempted to act, but you compare them to Jolie?

Old 11-26-2008, 07:37 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,951,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzz litebeer View Post
These best/worst lists are merely favorites and least favorites being expressed. I mean technically Britney Spears is an actress ( Crossroads ) or Paris Hilton ( House of Wax ) but to compare their skill or depth against Angelina Jolie's wrenching plea for her son in the Changeling is pointless. Jolie isn't my fav, her big lips are distracting but if you're ranking acting ability, she's not the worst. This forum should've been called most overrated or 'really big stars that annoy me'. Will Smith pisses me off, a lot, but I can't call him the worst actor when I know that Shaq is thinking about another movie or Vin Diesil is still alive. Remember when American Idol runner-up Justin Whats-his-face made that movie Justin and Kelly's Gay Jamboree or whatever it was called? You cant tell me HE is a better actor than Clooney and Pitt, but those 2 names come up alot on 'worst' lists. If you're looking at skill alone, its obviously the Tara Reids and Pam Andersons that are still trying to be taken serious.
I'll throw some other names into that steaming heap too...
Nicole Richie
Elizabeth Berkley
Anna Nicole Smith
Kim Kardashian
Cindy Crawford
all have attempted to act, but you compare them to Jolie?
Great post. You are right. The majority of the women who say Jolie is a bad actress are the women who were "Friends" fanatics and are still in love with Anniston. These are also the same women who are jealous that Jolie has lips that men find sexy AND that she's with the guy who is always in the top 3 of "Sexiest Men in Hollywood" list. This is a perfect storm for women to say that hate her for anything.

Old 11-26-2008, 11:41 AM

2,449 posts, read 5,948,746 times
I would say, sadly, Natalie Portman. As cute as she is, she was horrible in the Star Wars movies. She was better when she was younger on Beautiful Girls. But since then, I haven't been impressed with her acting. She's still cute as a button, though. lol

Old 11-26-2008, 11:54 AM

6,266 posts, read 19,162,566 times
oh give up that theory already, will ya? I think women have opinions and are capable of disliking someone or something about another woman without it involving jealousy. If I think a woman is beautiful I damn sure say so. I can appreciate a womans beauty but won't say I think so or think she's a good actress just because you want me to. For the record......I disliked A. Jolie for my own reasons WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY before she took up with Pitt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBeez View Post
Great post. You are right. The majority of the women who say Jolie is a bad actress are the women who were "Friends" fanatics and are still in love with Anniston. These are also the same women who are jealous that Jolie has lips that men find sexy AND that she's with the guy who is always in the top 3 of "Sexiest Men in Hollywood" list. This is a perfect storm for women to say that hate her for anything.

Old 11-26-2008, 11:37 PM

432 posts, read 1,664,609 times
Angelina Jolie in Changeling was fantastic

Not to talk about Alexander,Beowulf,Girl Interrupted,Gia and more!!

She is the best actress in Hollywood.

Beyawnce is a bad actress!!I can not stand this biatch.Yes,I am a hater!!

Old 11-26-2008, 11:38 PM

1,813 posts, read 2,846,287 times
The person that comes to mind is Drew Barrymore. I've seen a lot of her movies and she picks a lot of good storylines to be involved in, but her acting is bad. She often sounds like she's reading off a card, trying to speak clearly and carefully but not really feeling it. She should do the news; I think she'd be better at it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities