Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2007, 04:59 PM

4 posts, read 11,007 times

Advertisements

I'm sure she loves her kids and is a good mom. It is difficult to control the heart when it feels something. My problem with her, is that being with Brad Pitt isn't the first time she has destroyed a relationship. She did it with Billy Bob Thorton and Laura Dern. The other thing that irks me is she preaches charity and all the while she spends hundreds of thousands of dollars on hotel rooms, and houses she barely uses.Not to mention, thousand dollar purses, and two hundred dollar white t-shirts. Why not buy something modest?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2007, 05:17 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,948,991 times
I still think women who hate her or who have problems with her are at their very core jealous of her. SHE did'nt ruin Brad/Jennifer or Billy Bob/Laura, its safe to say that Brad and Billy Bob are the ones at fault here, not Angelina.

Any married man who cheats on their wife is scum. Even though in this case, Brad and old Billy Bob where trading up for a newer, sleeker, hotter, better, sexier woman who is WAAAAAAAAAY hotter than their wives, it does not make it right. Shame on you Brad and Billy Bob.

Old 11-28-2007, 05:56 PM

3,127 posts, read 7,627,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by byrd13 View Post
I'm sure she loves her kids and is a good mom. It is difficult to control the heart when it feels something. My problem with her, is that being with Brad Pitt isn't the first time she has destroyed a relationship. She did it with Billy Bob Thorton and Laura Dern. The other thing that irks me is she preaches charity and all the while she spends hundreds of thousands of dollars on hotel rooms, and houses she barely uses.Not to mention, thousand dollar purses, and two hundred dollar white t-shirts. Why not buy something modest?
I thought that she also broke up Thorntons marriage. Then she dumps him. So thats 2 marriages shes broken up. Where I come from theres a name for women like her, and it isnt nice.

Old 11-28-2007, 10:00 PM

3,943 posts, read 6,372,071 times
I didn't know Laura and Billy Bob were ever married. That is crazy that some of you claim Angelina broke up marriages. She wasn't married to Jen A. Brad was, and they have BOTH said their marriage had been over for a couple of years. They just hadn't finalized it yet. Why in the world should she buy something modest? Good grief, the woman hands out tons of money, she works for her money, why shouldn't she spend it on what she wants? She can't take it with her. I'm sure you've bought extravagantly a time or two. Would you want someone questioning you on it? I agree with you DaBeez, lots of jealousy going on. Oh and guess what? Laura Dern has loudly been accused of breaking up the marriage of Ben Harper.

Last edited by Jess5; 11-28-2007 at 10:05 PM.. Reason: to add

Old 11-28-2007, 10:34 PM

2,433 posts, read 6,676,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post
I didn't know Laura and Billy Bob were ever married.
I don't think they were married. They talked about it a bunch, right up to the point where Billy Bob ran off with Jolie.

Old 11-28-2007, 10:41 PM

8,568 posts, read 16,229,511 times
Originally Posted by DaBeez
Quote:
Any married man who cheats on their wife is scum. Even though in this case, Brad and old Billy Bob where trading up for a newer, sleeker, hotter, better, sexier woman who is WAAAAAAAAAY hotter than their wives, it does not make it right. Shame on you Brad and Billy Bob.
Then it's a good thing that I ain't married.
But a bad thing that I ain't a celeb.
So if people could, you know, make me famous, I sure would appreciate that.
I’m positive that once I’m famous Angelina would notice me and drop Brad in a heartbeat. And since this time no marriage is broken (Angelina ain't married now is she?) I'm sure the people wouldn't mind.

Old 11-29-2007, 01:53 AM

2,110 posts, read 6,956,258 times
Personally if I never her name again, I would be glad!!! I mean who cares! Yes she is beautiful, but so are soo many other women who arent famous. So I dont get what the big deal is about her or a lot of these other celebrites. And if she adopts another child, I think it should be an american child. There are so many that need homes right here in our own country. JMHO.

Old 11-29-2007, 02:46 AM

8,568 posts, read 16,229,511 times
Originally Posted by Suzet2262
Quote:
And if she adopts another child, I think it should be an american child. There are so many that need homes right here in our own country.
Why? There are enough rich American people who can adopt their poor.
In the poor foreign countries many parents can't even provide for their own child, let alone adopt others.

Last edited by Tricky D; 11-29-2007 at 02:56 AM.. Reason: spelling

Old 11-29-2007, 04:34 AM

23,861 posts, read 33,533,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JVTX72 View Post
Is anyone else out there as sick of hearing about Angelina Jolie as I am? Yeah sure shes pretty, mediocre actress, adopted a couple of kids, and shes married to Brad Pitt. But whats so special about her.
IMO she is a less than stellar actress, a home wrecker, egomaniacally B****. I don't know who I feel sorry for more, her father Jon Voight, or those kids who now have HER as a mother.
Don't care for her as an actress, but do admire her some for what she does with children. I think it's great that she adopts, but wish she'd keep her kids out of the spotlight some. I wouldn't doubt that her kids are some of the most photographed celebrity kids.

As for Brad; I look at pictures of him & Jolie, then at him & Jen. He & Jen seemed truly happy. We can speculate about what went wrong, most likely her not wanting kids when he did, but I often wonder if he didn't do that movie with Jolie, if they'd been able to compromise, and he'd have his child with Jen by now.

Look at Brad's face, how much he's aged since he's been with Jolie. I was never a fan of his but thought he & Jen made a nice looking couple. I would have liked to see them have a kid or two. Guess it wasn't meant to be.

Jen has said he's missing a sensativity chip & I don't doubt it. Maybe he's not good enough for Jen. She'll eventually find someone and I hope he's better then Pitt. She deserves better.

Old 11-30-2007, 09:45 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,948,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
Jen has said he's missing a sensativity chip & I don't doubt it. Maybe he's not good enough for Jen. She'll eventually find someone and I hope he's better then Pitt. She deserves better.
Ha. I never liked Jen and I think Pitt is happier now with Jolie - I would be. He probably realized that Jen's shelf life was about up. Kinda like the "sell by" date on a carton of milk, he realzed that she was about to "go bad" so he got rid of her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities