Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-13-2010, 12:44 PM

7 posts, read 27,551 times

Advertisements

Yes, Angelina Jolie realizes she's partnered with one of the sexiest men alive. But the actress tells the December issue of Vogue that it's not his looks that make her swoon.

"Well, he’s a handsome man," says the 35-year-old star of "The Tourist," before getting tongue-tied. "No, I think he’s an extremely sexy - extremely handsome and the most sexy... When I think about him, I just think of the man who’s such a great friend and such an extraordinary father. And that’s when I fall, you know, when I have my moments of getting – *****r! - caught up in how much I love him… it’s usually when I see him with the children.”

Read the full interview with Angelina Jolie

For Jolie – who is mother to Maddox, 9, Pax, 6, Zahara, 5, Shiloh, 4, and twins Knox and Vivienne, 2 - it's all about family, although she admits that even she didn't expect such a big brood.

“I only planned for two!” she says. “To each his own. It’s one of those things. How you build your family - you have to know what you’re capable of handling and how your children will relate to each other. Maybe if you have one child and that child has a lot of needs, you realize you cannot give more attention to another. Sometimes you just know as a parent. We felt we could handle more children, and we have a very happy, very full home."

The couple make it work by taking turns working, she explains. "One of us is always at home with the kids - always,” she says. “Taking them out to things and being there with them and bringing them to school or to the set to visit Mommy or Daddy.”

As for life at home, Jolie admits she isn't exactly a whiz in the kitchen.

Photo retrospective: Angelina Jolie in Vogue

"I’m getting better at bacon," she says, adding, "Pax is a better cook than me. Pax likes to cook. But I try to when I can. Any house that we’re in, we all chip in.

"But the kids are very sweet… so enthusiastic anytime I cook. Especially Maddox; he’s just this little man that’s very supportive of me - it’s like he’s raised me a bit. So I cooked them all breakfast before school this morning, and he has that kind of ‘Thanks, Mom! Good job!’”
Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2010, 12:50 PM

7 posts, read 27,551 times
i love angelina jolie

Old 11-13-2010, 02:08 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,785,919 times
she is such a fake and liar. She tells so many lies that she forgets what she's lied about in previous interviews. She has said,in the past that she wanted to adopt and adopt and have as many as 15-20 kids.
She is a real piece of work.

Old 11-13-2010, 02:22 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,158,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
she is such a fake and liar. She tells so many lies that she forgets what she's lied about in previous interviews. She has said,in the past that she wanted to adopt and adopt and have as many as 15-20 kids.
She is a real piece of work.
you don't know what context these quotes were in. maybe she only planned for 2 10 years ago, then decided she wanted to adopt and adopt.

Old 11-13-2010, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkb0305 View Post
you don't know what context these quotes were in. maybe she only planned for 2 10 years ago, then decided she wanted to adopt and adopt.
for real-stick to the topic and not MY comments about said topic.

Old 11-13-2010, 03:06 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,158,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
for real-stick to the topic and not MY comments about said topic.
for real...

Old 11-13-2010, 09:25 PM

this is one strange family in which the parents seem to seriously lack in the parental skills dept.
This is just one of several articles I had read in the past where she mentions wanting at least 13 kids. As if she takes care of the ones she has now. Which it is apparent she does not.
gulfnews : Brangelina and the family strange
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities