Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-24-2010, 04:32 PM

1,999 posts, read 10,573,757 times

Advertisements

Read this:
Kanye West Says Taylor Swift's 2009 VMA Win Was Disrespectful, Claims 'Today' Exploited Him - Hip-Hop Media Training

This guy has some serious problems and, frankly, I'm beginning to think he just might be a little.......nuts!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-25-2010, 02:30 AM

14,317 posts, read 22,406,766 times
Default The truth hurts

But he's absolutely right in the things he stated about Bush, Swift, Award Shows, and the Today show. He has an inside perspective and sees the bias first-hand.

I don't think he should apologize. I think he should stick to his guns and continue telling the truth in whatever form suits him.

Old 11-25-2010, 10:38 AM

10,034 posts, read 9,520,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexus View Post
But he's absolutely right in the things he stated about Bush, Swift, Award Shows, and the Today show. He has an inside perspective and sees the bias first-hand.

I don't think he should apologize. I think he should stick to his guns and continue telling the truth in whatever form suits him.
Kanye is a d-bag, period. Ohh... he also hates white people.

Old 11-25-2010, 11:37 AM

8,877 posts, read 13,927,965 times
He's just another case in the long line of artists that need to "SHUT UP & SING"!!!

The guy has talent (even though I don't care for his work), but he has no clue how to handle himself and act like a respectable person. He'd rather spout off baseless comments and poor opinions when he could be acting dignified and helpful.

What a tool!

Old 11-25-2010, 02:56 PM

133 posts, read 412,663 times
Kanye just love to start some drama so he can get some attention.

Old 11-25-2010, 09:05 PM

1,999 posts, read 10,573,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexus View Post

I don't think he should apologize either, but I do think he is going to run himself right off the road with all his little temper tantrums. Talk about a spoiled only child: classic example of what people think of them. And I'm an only who had an only, so I know we all aren't like that with the rages he throws. He's a scary rageaholic to me, and I wouldn't want to spend my holidays with him.

Yes, he is a racist as is Mo'nique...but she isn't obnoxious like he is at all. I can handle the whitey hatred, but the tantrums just are a turn-off...and he's getting a little scary now cause there has been just one too many incidents with him. I think he's heading for Crazy Town.

Old 11-26-2010, 08:13 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,249,764 times
Quote:
"If I wasn't drunk, I would have been on stage longer," he said.
from the article.

Him showing up drunk for the VMA Awards was also disrespectful.

Old 11-26-2010, 06:14 PM

10,229 posts, read 16,313,679 times
He's an imbecile and I think his music sucks. Couldn't believe he was chosen to appear in the Macy's Day Parade. As soon as he quit singing he just stood there with the stupidest look on his face.

And, yes, I think he owes the above apologies. It wasn't his place to be a butthole at any of these times. But I doubt that of them lose sleep waiting for one.

Old 11-27-2010, 02:08 AM

36 posts, read 52,587 times
Can not stand the guy. Complete and utter tosser. I don't even know him for his music - I only know him for his dumb as bricks comments. That's all he's famous for. And he has a big boofy head. Yuck.

Old 11-27-2010, 08:34 PM

1,863 posts, read 4,302,103 times
Not his biggest fan, but he does make some sense in what he says. He just picks the wrong venues to do it at. If I was a celebrity, I wouldn't want to just shut up and sing or shut up and smile for the cameras. I would want to be able to express my opinion.

He was right about the Taylor/Beyonce thing. At the same time, being IN the music industry, he should have known that awards don't always go to the most deserving. Who gives a crap about an MTV award anyway? He should have known better.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities