Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-02-2010, 11:18 AM

2,336 posts, read 7,779,163 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
from the article.

Him showing up drunk for the VMA Awards was also disrespectful.
Oh please. The VAST majority of celebrities are drinkers and/or do drugs.

Alcohol does wonders to loosen you up and make you outgoing...even a bit crazy. The EXACT qualities that pander for from celebrities!

I worked in Miami's South Beach for years and whenever and wherever celebrities and rich people were partying...there was coke around.

Let's not be so innocent here!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2010, 01:40 PM

1,863 posts, read 4,299,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieAngel View Post
Eww no way. Beyonce's video was so awful, I didn't get the hype at all. It was boring and absolutely craptastic!

Beyonce's video was as boring as Taylor Swift's cheesy, predictable video. Beyonce has the edge since so many people watched the video (young, old, gay, straight) to learn the dance moves. How many homemade dance videos are on Youtube copying her routine? I'd bet it's in the high hundreds.

Old 12-03-2010, 09:40 AM

18,470 posts, read 31,638,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitterific View Post
Beyonce's video was as boring as Taylor Swift's cheesy, predictable video. Beyonce has the edge since so many people watched the video (young, old, gay, straight) to learn the dance moves. How many homemade dance videos are on Youtube copying her routine? I'd bet it's in the high hundreds.
That wasn't the point, what gave him the right to give his opinion at that time and place, it wasn't called for.

I also think is a freaking ugly around the mouth area, I just feel like punching him in the face.
But one can dream.................

Old 12-03-2010, 12:52 PM

609 posts, read 1,260,212 times
eh, someone will shoot him eventually.

Old 12-03-2010, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparklez_304 View Post
eh, someone will shoot him eventually.

yeah, I know.......

Old 12-03-2010, 01:16 PM

313 posts, read 450,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by branfan View Post
they are people and they should be able to speak their minds just like you do. what kind of mess is that? what kind of foolishness are you talkin'? so they should sit back and shut up? please! these people have mouths just like you. you can't shut them up. if they want to speak out about somethin', they should do it! do you not give your two cents every now and then?
If I hire a plumber to fix MY pipes, and he wants to get on some diarrhea-coated rant about something I don't want to hear about, I will give him his moment to decide if he wants my money or not. I wouldn't be paying him to run his mouth in my house, and there'll be another plumber out there needing work.

Old 12-03-2010, 06:27 PM

36 posts, read 52,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
First off, the guy is ugly.

Second, he actually has fans?
people do like him?

he is a first class moron, that needs to keep his stupid mouth shut.

Could anyone really put any stock into what (insert laugh here) a "rapper" has to say, you gotta be kidding me!!!
I am bowing down to you right now.

Old 12-03-2010, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieAngel View Post
I am bowing down to you right now.
Thank you, you are too kind!!

Old 12-09-2010, 10:51 AM

650 posts, read 1,327,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TootsieWootsie View Post
Read this:
Kanye West Says Taylor Swift's 2009 VMA Win Was Disrespectful, Claims 'Today' Exploited Him - Hip-Hop Media Training

This guy has some serious problems and, frankly, I'm beginning to think he just might be a little.......nuts!
Who cares?

Seems like someone does.

Old 12-09-2010, 10:57 AM

650 posts, read 1,327,870 times
Quote:
That wasn't the point, what gave him the right to give his opinion at that time and place, it wasn't called for.

I also think is a freaking ugly around the mouth area, I just feel like punching him in the face.
But one can dream.................
He almost died in a car accident and had his jaw wired shut for a while.

I'm not a big Kanye fan but why is everyone always on him, you (in general) care way too much about him.

Quote:
First off, the guy is ugly.

Second, he actually has fans?
people do like him?

he is a first class moron, that needs to keep his stupid mouth shut.

Could anyone really put any stock into what (insert laugh here) a "rapper" has to say, you gotta be kidding me!!!
Lmfao oh wow.

People are so clueless but who cares.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities