Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2016, 11:27 AM

4,504 posts, read 3,029,803 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzybint View Post
You really have to be kidding.. no class just ass. and if mine was the size of hers I wouldnt leave the house..
And it's not even her real ass.

Disgusting. And yes, freaky.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2016, 12:10 PM

18,526 posts, read 18,741,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMike77 View Post
Wow, SO much hate in this thread. Like the above thread, I have actually met these people (except Khloe). I have worked for them on several occasions as recently as this past Friday. In person I find them to be friendly, charming, polite, not at all uppity or "superior" and a pleasure to be around. What people fail to realize is that at their core, they are BUSINESSWOMEN. The appearances, the Snapchat videos and the fact that they basically OWN social media is all done to drive consumers to their products...and it WORKS. Most people only see the TV show, but this is just the tip of an incredibly successful iceberg. Their fashion and beauty products sell out in MOMENTS. Their apps and websites have millions of PAID subscribers. They work VERY hard creating new products and generating material for the apps/websites. These girls are NOT lazy. If anything, they're workaholics.

You know, thinking back, "I Wanna Hold Your Hand" and "You Ain't Nothin' But A Hound Dog" were not musically brilliant....at all. But the reason that The Beatles and Elvis were able to become monster hits is that the culture was looking for something new. Similarly, this bizarre new world of Twitter, Snapchat and Facebook where suddenly EVERYBODY desperately needs to know what EVERYBODY is doing all the time NEEDED a leader....someone to follow. The Kardashian/Jenner clan captured this spot and has capitalized on it to the tune of MILLIONS of dollars. I say Congratulations to them. I salute their brilliance, I salute their hard work and I salute them for being very nice people.

My flame suit is on.
You surely cant ever ever ever compare her to Elvis or the Beatles, behave yourself for gods sake...

Old 09-09-2016, 12:29 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,789,986 times
Quote:
You surely cant ever ever ever compare her to Elvis or the Beatles, behave yourself for gods sake...

LOL and no kidding !!!!

Old 09-09-2016, 01:25 PM

5,287 posts, read 5,786,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmy00 View Post
Beautiful? More like freaky. I can see you're clearly a megafan by the way that you're defending her when other people talk trash about her.. she clearly looks haggard and unnatural in that photo but you still think she looks good.. Yikes
Well, if you say I'm a megafan then I guess I will always be one to you

Can I safely assume you are female?

Old 09-09-2016, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeasonedNewbie View Post
Actually, you're delusional if you expect people to be a Kartrashian stan like you. Get real.
I thought you were done...

Old 09-09-2016, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giesela View Post
Why do people have to suck up their feelings of being annoyed? Im a human being, I'm allowed to express myself. We are all equal, period.
What I think you need to realize is that the Kardashians are real people just living their own lives, just like you, and these people are not out to get you.

They don't annoy me because I know how to turn the television and the internet off.

Old 09-09-2016, 02:24 PM

11,787 posts, read 17,765,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmy00 View Post
And like I said- she looks haggard now without makeup https://i.ytimg.com/vi/YQt3nHM4aZ0/hqdefault.jpg

No, she still looks fine to me in that picture. I don't expect her or anyone else to look like a cover shoot all the time. I haven't forgotten that she is a human being.

Old 09-09-2016, 02:48 PM

18,526 posts, read 18,741,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
No, she still looks fine to me in that picture. I don't expect her or anyone else to look like a cover shoot all the time. I haven't forgotten that she is a human being.
Movie stars from the past were human beings who managed to walk into the street and not look as if had a hangover.. its called a star .. Miss K doesnt have it..never has , never will... hell why am I even using up my carbon footprint or fingerprint on this dross.....

Old 09-09-2016, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Movie stars from the past were human beings who managed to walk into the street and not look as if had a hangover.. its called a star .. Miss K doesnt have it..never has , never will... hell why am I even using up my carbon footprint or fingerprint on this dross.....
Because you hate her.

As far as I know, female celebrities of the past were far less likely to be caught without makeup. Their generations didn't have the 24/7 social media that we have today.

Old 09-09-2016, 03:31 PM

11,787 posts, read 17,765,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunion Powder View Post
Because you hate her.

As far as I know, female celebrities of the past were far less likely to be caught without makeup. Their generations didn't have the 24/7 social media that we have today.

Exactly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities