Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2016, 05:12 PM

5,287 posts, read 5,784,865 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmy00 View Post
Ok? That's not surprising considering the obvious- She has a makeup artist that paints her face everyday and hair stylist to do her hair and put in extensions. also if she didn't have access to plastic surgery for her butt and didn't have stylists giving her expensive clothes, I assure you, she would blend into the crowd.

And like I said- she looks haggard now without makeup https://i.ytimg.com/vi/YQt3nHM4aZ0/hqdefault.jpg

The fillers and unnecessary facial procedures ruined whatever natural beauty she had.
I still see a beautiful woman that most men would love to have as company.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2016, 07:29 PM

579 posts, read 555,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunion Powder View Post
I still see a beautiful woman that most men would love to have as company.
Beautiful? More like freaky. I can see you're clearly a megafan by the way that you're defending her when other people talk trash about her.. she clearly looks haggard and unnatural in that photo but you still think she looks good.. Yikes

Old 09-08-2016, 08:17 PM

1,544 posts, read 924,376 times
Quote:
You've just said a mouthful about someone you claim is so irrelevant. If I didn't care about Kim Kardashian I certainly wouldn't be posting in a thread about her.

But sure. We'll let this discussion die right along with your delusions.
Actually, you're delusional if you expect people to be a Kartrashian stan like you. Get real.

Old 09-08-2016, 08:18 PM

343 posts, read 316,568 times
Quote:
How could I be kidding when you just helped prove my point? Your personal bias against her ass or her character does not change the fact that she is and always has been a beautiful woman.
Beauty does not excuse the monster she really is or her actions. They are all wolves in sheep clothing. I keep it real when it comes to those people, and I wish more people would stand their ground against them. Kim is an illumanati kum bucket, i see through her whole glamour spell BS. The Kardashians (mainly kim since it literally is all about her fake azz) talent are as follows: getting under people's skin, constantly getting attention (especially negative), keeping said attention on them while maintaining control over it, bribing people, selling out, being a distraction, turning manipulation and greed into an art-form, faking it for fame, glamorizing over-sexualization when it is not necessary, shoving themselves down this country's throat and stealing it's soul at the same time, etc. the list goes on! But I believe the biggest trick they have turned is capitalize on one sex tape alone, like a Midas touch sort of thing. They took full advantage of the idiocy of what our society has become in 2016 (although i think their charade began some years ago....2007 maybe???). The very fact that we consider this family as "entertainment" speaks volumes about the pathetic brain-dead idiots with insecurity problems and lack of class, grace, intelligence, and morals that make up our world today.

Personally, I feel they are the epitome of what is wrong with our society today, and they are an embarrassment to this country, if not, this whole world. It astounds me how kim turned the number one thing that would make any woman's life hell (REAL celebrity or ordinary woman), and profited on it, and continues to do so this day. Let's not forget that it was Paris Hilton's sympathy who helped get her where she is too! Kim keeps riding that RAY J sex tape, Paris Hilton's servant, and Taylor Swift is the real mean girl BS train LOL, oh the desperation! Honestly, what really infuriates me is how she plays the victim whenever her sex tape is addressed, as if it is not really her in that video sucking and f***ing RAY J, she tries to act like some pure innocent angel when she has never been that in her life. She obviously regrets it, that is why she never confronts her shady past, she always seems to dance around questions in regards to her tape as if that will magically make people forget it and not care about it, LOL. But with her real father being dead, and having a green-eyed power-hungry kunt of a "mother" (aka momager, madam), i guess it was only fate that kim was born to *****. It's pathetic how she is nearing 40 and she still has her mommy dictate her life and be the family cash cow. I guess in Kris's eyes, kim is her only child.

It's creepy how much of a parasite Kris is, she is living vivaciously through kim and has 110% control of her daughter's body, mind, money....kids...relationships....but I digress. No, I do not care to hang out with her, I would rather kill her, she is a waste of oxygen, a waste of sperm and egg. Im sick of kim and her family being forced into our lives and im sick of kim denying her sex tape when it did happen, that trick knew what she was getting into, setup by Brandy or not.

Since it is impossible to ignore them, maybe we can keep hating them, and hate them so much where it is beyond their control for profit and fame gain, and that will finally be the end of them? I hope they all die slow painful deaths...i have no idea what we ever did to have that kurse inflicted upon us.

Old 09-08-2016, 08:29 PM

4,713 posts, read 3,470,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzybint View Post
This says it all
Um, not really. Kelly's 'dalliances' are legion.

Old 09-08-2016, 08:37 PM

4,713 posts, read 3,470,187 times
I like Kim, Kourtney and Khloe. I have no problem with them.

Old 09-08-2016, 08:55 PM

6,470 posts, read 4,068,399 times
Kim Kardashian is a hot woman, now beautiful it depends on the person, but hot their is. O doubt about it. Although you see her everywhere as long as you avoid Hollywood gossip channels like E! and read literally any magazine but the big Hollywood ones you won't know anything about her. I literally don't know if it was her or someone else who dated a black baller that moved to turkey And one of them decided to talk about the Armenian ge ocide and that was literally the last time I saw their show. So know you aren't bombarded by them unless you want to be.

Old 09-08-2016, 09:19 PM

4,490 posts, read 3,927,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokingGun View Post
Some girl at work said she grew up with the Kardashian sisters in Calabasas and they're really sweet in person, not stuck-up or obnoxious like many celebs or wannabee's here in SoCal. So to answer your question, YES! i'd totally chill with her at a lounge or club. But somehow I don't think my wit & charm can match whatever Ronaldo & Reggie Bush seem to offer lol
Wow, SO much hate in this thread. Like the above thread, I have actually met these people (except Khloe). I have worked for them on several occasions as recently as this past Friday. In person I find them to be friendly, charming, polite, not at all uppity or "superior" and a pleasure to be around. What people fail to realize is that at their core, they are BUSINESSWOMEN. The appearances, the Snapchat videos and the fact that they basically OWN social media is all done to drive consumers to their products...and it WORKS. Most people only see the TV show, but this is just the tip of an incredibly successful iceberg. Their fashion and beauty products sell out in MOMENTS. Their apps and websites have millions of PAID subscribers. They work VERY hard creating new products and generating material for the apps/websites. These girls are NOT lazy. If anything, they're workaholics.

You know, thinking back, "I Wanna Hold Your Hand" and "You Ain't Nothin' But A Hound Dog" were not musically brilliant....at all. But the reason that The Beatles and Elvis were able to become monster hits is that the culture was looking for something new. Similarly, this bizarre new world of Twitter, Snapchat and Facebook where suddenly EVERYBODY desperately needs to know what EVERYBODY is doing all the time NEEDED a leader....someone to follow. The Kardashian/Jenner clan captured this spot and has capitalized on it to the tune of MILLIONS of dollars. I say Congratulations to them. I salute their brilliance, I salute their hard work and I salute them for being very nice people.

My flame suit is on.

Old 09-09-2016, 07:03 AM

8,228 posts, read 14,214,075 times
Quote:
She's likely dealt with a great deal of hate even before she became famous, all because of her looks which she did not choose to have. Why should she stop being herself just because it makes some people annoyed?
Why do people have to suck up their feelings of being annoyed? Im a human being, I'm allowed to express myself. We are all equal, period.

Old 09-09-2016, 10:01 AM

343 posts, read 316,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanCrossroads View Post
As to the original post, there are lots of female celebs who are unattractive and/or overrated. So why single out Kim? One thing that's admirable about Kim (as a person) is that she managed to become one of the biggest stars in the USA despite having "ethnic" looks and an ethnic last name. Lots of women around the world (the Middle East, India, Latin America, etc) can identify with her look, and that's probably a big reason why Kim is so popular worldwide. Whereas how many people outside the USA can identify with someone who's blond and blue-eyed?
one name: Paris Hilton, who helped turn kim into what she is by having sympathy for her because kim was fame thirsty, and in fact, Paris Hilton is still doing good today.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities