Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-02-2014, 11:41 AM

2,249 posts, read 2,208,051 times

Advertisements

Some more of our cat shots:
Ozzy:

Emma:

Luna:
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2014, 12:10 PM

9,127 posts, read 9,376,135 times
Lovely cats.

Let me guess.... Ozzy is the sweetest of the trio(?).

Never mind, I'm sure they all are.

Old 06-02-2014, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by catdad7x View Post
Lovely cats.

Let me guess.... Ozzy is the sweetest of the trio(?).

Never mind, I'm sure they all are.
Lol.....wrong. Emma and Luna are the sweetest with Luna being the sweetest. Ozzy is sweet with us but a terror to them as he is stilly only 10 months old. He is trying to establish dominance over them. Emma was the Alpha but she is losing the battle to him slowly......and not happy about it. Luna is a submissive cat so she just goes with the flow but Ozzy really gives her a hard time.
They are all great cats though!

Old 06-02-2014, 12:48 PM

1,748 posts, read 1,296,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by friefrench View Post
A new picture of Creme.

Edit: just notice he has pretty long whiskers!
Pause... I had a same cat like yours years back that I named Cream...except her eyes were not blue more to amber color. She was a lovely cute aloof cat, but she went missing after I left her with a friend...

Seeing this pic and its name made me miss my Cream and wonder what happened to her

Last edited by softcrunch; 06-02-2014 at 01:35 PM..

Old 06-02-2014, 12:51 PM

41,967 posts, read 75,217,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmdealerguy View Post
Emma and Luna are the sweetest with Luna being the sweetest. Ozzy is sweet with us but a terror to them as he is stilly only 10 months old
They're all beautiful. Luna looks like a little love bug. And Ozzy -- are we sure he has bones? LOL He contorts himself in the most outrageous positions!

Old 06-02-2014, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Lol.....wrong. Emma and Luna are the sweetest with Luna being the sweetest. Ozzy is sweet with us but a terror to them as he is stilly only 10 months old. He is trying to establish dominance over them. Emma was the Alpha but she is losing the battle to him slowly......and not happy about it. Luna is a submissive cat so she just goes with the flow but Ozzy really gives her a hard time.
They are all great cats though!
Well, Ozzy 1... me 0.

I've not had the pleasure of being owned by an Orange Tabby, but always heard they tended to be very sweet and laid-back. But that could have been just where people are concerned, & all bets are off when it comes to other cats.
But as always with cats, just when you think you have them figured out, one will come along and prove that you really don't.

Old 06-02-2014, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
They're all beautiful. Luna looks like a little love bug. And Ozzy -- are we sure he has bones? LOL He contorts himself in the most outrageous positions!
Luna really is! Ozzy......yeah, he twists himself into all crazy positions.

Old 06-02-2014, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Well, Ozzy 1... me 0.

I've not had the pleasure of being owned by an Orange Tabby, but always heard they tended to be very sweet and laid-back. But that could have been just where people are concerned, & all bets are off when it comes to other cats.
But as always with cats, just when you think you have them figured out, one will come along and prove that you really don't.

He is great with us. The issue is we got him at 6 weeks old as he and his siblings were abandoned outside. And as a growing kitten who just wants to play, it is harder to play with cats who are both 6 years old and want nothing to do with that anymore.

Had we only had on adult cat at that time, we would have kept Ozzys sibling for them to grow up together. But 3 cats at a time is our limit. My sister took the sister and she is a mellow great little cat.

Old 06-02-2014, 01:22 PM

Quote:
He is great with us. The issue is we got him at 6 weeks old as he and his siblings were abandoned outside. And as a growing kitten who just wants to play, it is harder to play with cats who are both 6 years old and want nothing to do with that anymore.

Had we only had on adult cat at that time, we would have kept Ozzys sibling for them to grow up together. But 3 cats at a time is our limit. My sister took the sister and she is a mellow great little cat.
Yeah, he's still a kitten and may mellow out some when he gets a bit older. That your older ones were able to put up with a young kitten says a lot about their good temperament.

Old 06-02-2014, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Yeah, he's still a kitten and may mellow out some when he gets a bit older. That your older ones were able to put up with a young kitten says a lot about their good temperament.

Yeah, if gets to close to Emma, she will swat him............Luna is so submissive that she will eventually give in to him after smacking him. They both give him the warnings and smacks but he is relentless and wont back down. Then there are moments where they can all be in the same room together and walk past each other with no issues........ugh......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats