Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-17-2009, 09:13 AM

331 posts, read 1,384,692 times

Advertisements

i think i had posted pics of my cats in this one before, but don't remember. If not, here they are:

Cat pics!!!-rsz_1dsc00702.jpg
all 3 in pic, but this is so you can see George (left side of pic)
youngest cat

Cat pics!!!-rsz_dsc00843-2-.jpg
Mike, we call him Mikey, oldest

Cat pics!!!-rsz_dsc00846.jpg
Fred
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2009, 10:56 AM

2,521 posts, read 2,348,387 times

This is my 11 year old Abyssinian cat named Studley. His favorite activities include batting a ball of tinfoil around, licking the dog's face when he's not being hyper, trying to get into the shower without getting his fur wet and having long conversations with anyone who is willing to respond to his meows.
Attached Thumbnails
Cat pics!!!-img_0021.jpg   Cat pics!!!-img_0024.jpg  

Old 03-21-2009, 06:47 AM

15 posts, read 117,575 times
Cat pics!!!-dsc03649.jpgThis is Kuma-Neko Queen of my home
Cat pics!!!-dsc00465.jpgThe Legendary Shiva Dancing
Cat pics!!!-6-21-08-075.jpgPouncequick Roofshadow
Cat pics!!!-dsc03734.jpgMy Babies Fleshy and Lanena
Cat pics!!!-121.jpgNeon Shadow Cat "Fleshy"
Cat pics!!!-dsc03963.jpgVenus Bela Star "Lalena"

I can't say enough about my furkids. They have taken very good care of me.

Old 03-21-2009, 08:19 AM

13,601 posts, read 21,388,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artsywoman View Post
Sooo pretty and cute!! I love them all. How did you get gray kitty to lay like that?
LOL!!!!!Fozie,that has to be one of the funniest photos ever!Guy knows how to chill...

Old 03-27-2009, 07:11 PM

1,106 posts, read 2,953,727 times
Misty and Max taken today :

Old 03-28-2009, 12:01 AM

1,289 posts, read 2,720,046 times
Mainegirl, I love how Misty's eyes are sparkling like gemstones! :]

Old 03-28-2009, 09:25 AM

1,127 posts, read 5,008,653 times
Default Crawfish!!!

Gumbo has made use of the Snuggie I got for Christmas, (yeah, yeah, I know, but I have to humor Hubby and keep the silly thing around.) Don't look too hard. One day I will have baseboards, a threshold between the brick pavers and wood floor, and quit living on lawn furniture.

This weekend is the official Louisiana Crawfish Festival. Ironically, this morning while we were out on the back porch having our cup of coffee discussing what we were gonna eat while we were there, Mimi found herself a crawfish hole with a crawfish. We didn't see him, but she did because every so often she would pounce.
Attached Thumbnails
Cat pics!!!-dsc04978.jpg   Cat pics!!!-crawfish-hole.jpg   Cat pics!!!-dsc04981.jpg  

Old 03-28-2009, 03:46 PM

1,106 posts, read 2,953,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puru View Post
Mainegirl, I love how Misty's eyes are sparkling like gemstones! :]
Yes, that was a lucky shot. I have one other one where her eyes had the sun in them like that.

I love this one of her, she's my beautiful girl.

She's not brown as it looks in the photo, the sun was shining through my blinds, which are a taupe color.

Old 03-28-2009, 08:49 PM

5,680 posts, read 10,333,392 times
My daughter and her boyfriend recently adopted a little furry girl from the Humane Society, and I went out to visit them this afternoon with my camera. Having read some descriptions of the Ragdoll breed, I wonder if this little girl is at least part Ragdoll, as her coloring and eyes certainly seem to fit. Her coat is the softest, silkiest fur I've ever felt on a cat. The only real point of difference is that I've read that Ragdolls are enormous, and this is a tiny, petite little girl, only about 7 lbs right now. We think she's less than a year old, but aren't sure as she came to the Humane Society as a stray. In any case, she's a beauty, and she knows it. Here's Maebh:
Attached Thumbnails
Cat pics!!!-maebh.jpg  

Old 03-29-2009, 10:05 AM

153 posts, read 408,202 times
These are my babies Salt n Pepa which they're brother and sister and they'll be 13yrs old in April. Got them from the SPCA for $12.50 ea and was the best 25 bucks I've spent in my life. Love em to death and are really my kids. Shudder to think of the day they'll no longer be w/ us. I'm hoping they've got another 10yrs as they're in prime health based on their last visit.

My girl, "Pepa" aka "Ms. Thang" and "Momma". To be so small she has the loudest set of pipes I've ever heard for any cat and she knows it. Spoiled to the core and skittish all at the same time. She thinks she's grown and has a mind of her own and extremely intelligent. She knows how to play the middle. I also call her my patient because she sheds hair to no end. Life woudln't be the same w/ out her.

My son "Salt" aka Booga, Booga-tron, Booga-licious, Boog-nificent aka Fat Chocolate! This is my ace, my right hand man. You see me...you see him, we're joined at the hip. 16lbs of Fury and is a dog in a cats body. Got a head the size of a grapefruit and a body to match it. Vets can't believe his size for his weight because he looks like a 20-21lb cat easy. He could be a MC for all I know as he's that big. He'll attack on command from the sitting or standing position just by saying "SALT Get em"! If you run he'll jump your leg or arm w/ all 4 paws w/ a death grip and a mean bite and hold until you say OFF. I still haven't figured out how my wife managed to train him but she says all she would do is play w/ him w/ a paper bag and it developed from there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats