Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Auto Racing
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-29-2014, 12:31 PM

14,561 posts, read 23,087,037 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinoza 1454 View Post
LMAOROTF!!!

Tell me Bosco what is more complicated Sprint Car Racing or Landing the Space Shuttle?
Actually if you really wanted to get technical it could be a wash, as the modern space shuttle is flown almost entirely by computers with most of the programming done preflight by mission control.

Still though, your mental break down here is endless comedy for me.

Old 08-29-2014, 12:35 PM

14,561 posts, read 23,087,037 times
Also just noticed that Spinoza is now over in the vaccine threads taken the side of the long debunked "vaccines cause autism" quackery.

Clearly, we are not dealing with an intelligent or logical person here.

Old 08-29-2014, 12:45 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,878,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco55David View Post
Also just noticed that Spinoza is now over in the vaccine threads taken the side of the long debunked "vaccines cause autism" quackery.

very true, he is an activist pure and simple. and he has no clue of which he speaks. he might be 13 and wanting to sound important.

Old 08-29-2014, 01:30 PM

23,743 posts, read 12,615,055 times
The statement made this afternoon by TS..
For Tony Stewart, 'all about this healing process'

For the peanut gallery, who obviously don't have a clue and thinks TS can discuss the particulars of the accident at this time, his comment about that ..
Quote:
I also understand that all of you have many questions and want a lot of answers, however I need to respect the ongoing investigation process and cannot answer and address the questions at this time
Also, a comment by Frood about the particulars of the accident..
Quote:
Frood declined to comment on the specifics of the accident, citing the ongoing investigation.

Old 08-29-2014, 02:02 PM

204 posts, read 185,077 times
You can dish it out but can't take it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
ohh, cut me to the quick there did you? gee whiz i am really suffering here from your vicious attack. the problem for you is that you still dont know a damn thing about racing, the law, or any number of other things you claim to apparently be an "expert" on. you cant attack my message, so you attack me personally. thats fine i have big shoulders, and nothing you can say will have any real effect on me because i just consider the source, namely you and your lack of true knowledge on anything.

in the end i dont see anything coming of this incident, and you will fade away into the annals of CD history, even though your hatred of tony stewart, shown to be so obvious here, will continue to grow.

Old 08-29-2014, 02:03 PM

OK mister dirt track "expert".

Quote:
Actually if you really wanted to get technical it could be a wash, as the modern space shuttle is flown almost entirely by computers with most of the programming done preflight by mission control.

Still though, your mental break down here is endless comedy for me.

Old 08-29-2014, 02:07 PM

Bosco,

Did you even watch the documentary? Mister "dirt track expert"....

Quote:

Old 08-29-2014, 02:08 PM

Yea, what a scumbag. He belongs in prison.

Tony Stewart breaks silence following deadly crash

Old 08-29-2014, 02:43 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,878,020 times
Quote:
You can dish it out but can't take it.
are you serious? you are the one that cant take it. you cant say anything to me or about me that i really care about, because you have no knowledge of what you speak. nice try but massive failure on your part.

Quote:
Yea, what a scumbag. He belongs in prison.

Tony Stewart breaks silence following deadly crash
again your hatred for tony is showing through big time.

Old 08-29-2014, 03:17 PM

23,743 posts, read 12,615,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
are you serious? you are the one that cant take it. you cant say anything to me or about me that i really care about, because you have no knowledge of what you speak. nice try but massive failure on your part.
His last few put-down attack comments are so weak that it's almost pathetic. Maybe he's finally realizing that he's wrong, but he's dug such a pit for himself that he doesn't know how to climb out of it.

Quote:
again your hatred for tony is showing through big time.
Beginning to wonder if his overboard hatred of TS is nothing but jealousy of him. Either that or he's in love with him (celeb stalkers often show rage towards the celebs that they are infatuated with)
Seriously, he should get some therapy .. before it comes to the point where friends/neighbors are quoted by the media as saying "he was always a nice quiet boy........"

Last edited by berdee; 08-29-2014 at 03:29 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Auto Racing