Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Atheism and Agnosticism
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-04-2018, 05:19 PM

48,564 posts, read 24,110,503 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyRules View Post
Grandstander, I have never grouped "ALL" atheists into one group like you have claimed. Especially not repeatedly like you also claim.

So pretty much everything else you might say in your post is going to be something that I should regard as nonsense, correct? Thank you
Well, the above is simply childish. "I win! Ninny ninny whack whack boo!" Could you possibly be as delusional as you come across?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2018, 05:28 PM

9,345 posts, read 4,321,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandstander View Post
Well, the above is simply childish. "I win! Ninny ninny whack whack boo!" Could you possibly be as delusional as you come across?
He's worth ignoring

Old 07-04-2018, 06:40 PM

12,918 posts, read 16,857,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandstander View Post
So you are you denying what you accused me of doing, or just diverting the conversation?

Old 07-04-2018, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by badlander View Post
He's worth ignoring
Says the person trying to bring attention to everything I post on this site. Kind of off topic and harassing by the way. You did it more than once.

Old 07-04-2018, 07:42 PM

9,345 posts, read 4,321,501 times
Quote:
Says the person trying to bring attention to everything I post on this site. Kind of off topic and harassing by the way. You did it more than once.
If you think I am harrassing you please contact the administrator or moderator.

Most of what you post I don't even see let alone reading. You have some unusual views and would perhaps interesting to debate however you seem far from honest hence the reason for ignoring you.

By the way I have several degrees in science and my wife has a MFA s9 science types and art types can and do get along. And theists and atheists also get along beautifully.

Any other correspondence please take to DM if you wish.

Over and out

Old 07-04-2018, 08:15 PM

48,564 posts, read 24,110,503 times
Quote:
So you are you denying what you accused me of doing, or just diverting the conversation?
Now with the "are you still beating your wife" tactics? Are you a pre teen?

Old 07-04-2018, 09:41 PM

50,770 posts, read 24,277,952 times
Quote:
Now let' see...he's trying to bring attention to everything you post. Isn't bringing attention to what you think the reason you post???

Old 07-05-2018, 03:06 PM

5,903 posts, read 3,791,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zymer View Post
That is completely irrelevant. I asked you a simple 'yes' or 'no' question. Are you cognitively deficient, incapable of comprehending the question and formulating the appropriate response?

You are deflecting and dissembling. This is not relevant in the slightest.

Let's try again, if selecting from 'yes' or 'no' is not too difficult for you:
Wow this is condescending - I'm not sticking up for the intended but that question you asked seems like a desperate attempt to impress and confuse. Didn't work and has no place in this thread/forum.

Old 07-05-2018, 03:08 PM

5,903 posts, read 3,791,370 times
Quote:
Yes, I think that some of my posts might be provocative to some atheists. But there are probably even more atheists who couldn't care less about what I think. But that is why I thought that the thread should be closed or moved. It's pretty simple. I sometimes forget which subforum I am posting in, as I tend to speak freely. Maybe I shouldn't speak so freely without first respecting the hierarchy here.

I should treat atheists with more respect, is that what you are saying then?
Ok dude, I tried to stick up for you but this is definitely deflecting.

Old 07-05-2018, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northsouth View Post
Ok dude, I tried to stick up for you but this is definitely deflecting.
My apologies. I don't remember now why I would have even said that. But I've been pretty defensive here. I don't know why all the attack is coming towards me if I'm really the ignoramus people seem to think I am.

I respect atheism very much and I have for many years. But please understand that I also respect some religious fundamentalists. I find myself in the middle as a kind of mediator, but I'm learning that this is probably not my ideal role.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Atheism and Agnosticism