Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-30-2013, 09:31 PM

1,527 posts, read 2,996,323 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zilam98 View Post
and why bring your picture of your relative here when we're talking of how a real korean looks like? who wants to see a pic of your beloved relative? well that should serve as a warning to you and anyone who loves plastic--your kid could look like that relative of yours and your kid is gonna thank you forever for giving them such a life.

you keep putting down your own fellowmen when YOU CANT EVEN POST A PIC OF A NONCELEBRITY NORTH KOREAN WOMAN to show how real korean women look like. c'mon, be rational enough to answer my challenges to you LOGICALLY.

I am not puttinf down my own fellowmen...you are putting yourself down by making these types of threads...it makes you look cheap....anyways I am just playing to the crowd...usually the most spiteful filipinos towards asians are the type who look like that picture

Old 04-30-2013, 09:32 PM

2,351 posts, read 7,087,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
many latinas are plastic...you prefer people who look nothing like your race

you want to be white
You ? You don't want to be Korean ? If you are going to dream, atleast make it big.

Old 04-30-2013, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermosaa View Post
You ? You don't want to be Korean ? If you are going to dream, atleast make it big.
no....but I find them good looking

I do not put them over a pedestal and mock my own people like you do

you call the non-mestizo people as not attractive and get angry when I say mestizos are not superior over non-mestizo filipinos

Old 04-30-2013, 09:37 PM

1,449 posts, read 2,353,326 times
Quote:
I am not puttinf down my own fellowmen...you are putting yourself down by making these types of threads...it makes you look cheap....anyways I am just playing to the crowd...usually the most spiteful filipinos towards asians are the type who look like that picture

oh really? just asking about how a certain nationality really looks like makes me look cheap? did i take cheap shots at their looks when i was just being curious? just review my posts and see if im taking cheap shots. i just posted articles to verify my claims and justify my opinions. you're the one trying to put words in people's mouths and you havent even posted anything logical or of sufficient proof. you just keep posting anything that's completely off tangent

and mind you, im far from looking like your relative as im often being mistaken for being vietnamese/chinese/korean/japanese. of course, for identity theft protection purposes, im not gonna pose a pic here as im not as idiotic as the creepo types here.

and did i ever sound like im mocking my own people or putting some types on pedestal?

Old 04-30-2013, 09:37 PM

Quote:

you call the non-mestizo people as not attractive and get angry when I say mestizos are not superior over non-mestizo filipinos
Jajaja I don't mock them.., I even posted the good looking Filipinos to show to the world that the Filipinos they see working in low paying jobs are not the only Filipinos and that there are also other Filipinos with a different look.
But you, you criticise and make fun of Negritos.

Ejay, you are not taken seriously here because of your comments that's why there are many here calling you a Troll.

Old 04-30-2013, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Of course you are !!!!
Saying Filipinos also get PS and even posting a picture of the only actress you know who has done it, is already putting your fellow Filipinos down !!!!
Jajajaja you cannot read your posts ????

Old 04-30-2013, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Jajaja I don't mock them.., I even posted the good looking Filipinos to show to the world that the Filipinos they see working in low paying jobs are not the only Filipinos and that there are also other Filipinos with a different look.
But you, you criticise and make fun of Negritos.

Ejay, you are not taken seriously here because of your comments that's why there are many here calling you a Troll.
I am not making fun of negritos....actually ziliman is the only one here who tried using negritos as an insult...though it failed

Old 04-30-2013, 09:41 PM

Quote:

Of course you do... Look at what you're doing now plastic beauty lover !

Old 04-30-2013, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Of course you are !!!!
Saying Filipinos also get PS and even posting a picture of the only actress you know who has done it, is already putting your fellow Filipinos down !!!!
Jajajaja you cannot read your posts ????
well if you think telling the truth of filipinos getting PS is insulting then why start a thread and blaming every attractive korean has went through PS???
such a hypocrite

please learn to humble yourself.....only cheap people will resort to these kind of stuff

Old 04-30-2013, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Of course you do... Look at what you're doing now plastic beauty lover !
you have no proof....anyways I prefer the natural korean beauty

I dont like the korean celebs with the big eyes...I prefer the ones with the natural eyes

your the plastic celeb lover....you love celebs who get their face done with vicky belo
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia