Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-18-2009, 01:35 PM

25,449 posts, read 11,728,356 times

Advertisements

The businessperson told a nervous client to think of the computer match up service simply as "dater-processing"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2009, 03:17 PM

763 posts, read 2,660,338 times
[CENTER]Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling. [/CENTER]

Old 09-18-2009, 03:18 PM

Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil.

Old 09-19-2009, 04:43 PM

[SIZE=4]Those of us who spend much time in a doctor's office should appreciate this! Doesn't it seem more and more that physicians are running their practices like an assembly line? Here's what happened to Bubba:
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Bubba walked into a doctor's office and the receptionist asked him what he had. Bubba said: 'Shingles.' So she wrote down his name, address, medical insurance number and told him to have a seat.
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Fifteen minutes later a nurse's aide came out and asked Bubba what he had..
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Bubba said, 'Shingles.' So she wrote down his height, weight, a complete medical history and told Bubba to wait in the examining room.
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]A half hour later a nurse came in and asked Bubba what he had. Bubba said, 'Shingles..' So the nurse gave Bubba a blood test, a blood pressure test, an electrocardiogram, and told Bubba to take off all his clothes and wait for the doctor.
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]An hour later the doctor came in and found Bubba sitting patiently in the nude and asked Bubba what he had. Bubba said, 'Shingles.' The doctor asked, 'Where?'
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Bubba said, 'Outside on the truck. Where do you want me to unload 'em??'
[/SIZE]

Old 09-19-2009, 10:06 PM

A truck driver is driving along on the freeway. A sign comes up that reads "Low Bridge Ahead." Before he knows it, the bridge is right ahead of him and he gets stuck under it. Cars are backed up for miles. Finally, a police car comes up. The cop gets out of his car and walks around to the truck driver, puts his hands on his hips and says, "Got stuck, huh?" The truck driver says, "No, I was delivering this bridge and ran out of gas."

Old 09-20-2009, 10:55 AM

Visiting the modern art museum, a lady turned to an attendant standing nearby.

"This," she said, "I suppose, is one of those hideous representations you call modern art?" "No, madam," replied the attendant. "That one's called a mirror."

Old 09-20-2009, 05:23 PM

A gas station in Alabama was trying to increase its sales, so the owner
put up a sign saying, "Free Sex with Fill-Up". Soon a local redneck
pulled in, filled his tank, and then asked for his free sex.

The owner told him to pick a number from 1 to 10. If he guessed
correctly, he would get his free sex. The redneck then guessed 8, and the proprietor said, "You were close. The number was 7. Sorry, no sex this time."

A week later, the same redneck, along with a buddy, Bubba, pulled in for
a fill-up. Once again he asked for his free sex. The proprietor gave him
the same story. The redneck guessed 2 this time. Again the proprietor
said, "Sorry, it was 3. You were close, but no free sex this time."

As they were driving away, the redneck said to his buddy, Bubba, "I think
that game is rigged. He doesn't really give away free sex."
Bubba replied, "No it ain't, Billy. My wife won twice last week."

Old 09-21-2009, 05:40 PM

A little old lady was driving the wrong way down a one-way street and was stopped by a cop. "Didn't you see the arrows?" he asked.

"Arrows? I didn't even see the Indians," she said.

Old 09-23-2009, 08:28 PM

A husband, the owner of a new car, was somewhat reluctant to allow his wife to drive his prize possession.even to the Supermarket which was a few blocks from the house. After she insisted, he finally relented, cautioning her as she departed, "Remember, if you have an accident, the newspaper will print your age!"

Old 09-23-2009, 08:29 PM

A woman on the phone to her friend; I feel like my body has gotten totally out of shape, so I got my doctor's permission to join a fitness club and start exercising.. I decided to take and aerobics class for seniors. I bent, twisted, gyrated, jumped up and down, and perspired for an hour. But, by the time I got my leotards on, the class was over.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas