Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2021, 03:36 PM
Status: "Worship the Earth, Worship Love, not Imaginary Gods" (set 2 days ago)

8,363 posts, read 5,529,289 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingsaucermom View Post
Actually... living in a room full of junk is ADD/ADHD... I know this as a wife and mother to those that struggle.

It's not ADHD ____ (insert insulting name that is related to "numb donkey"). You believe in Satan and I don't.

This means our value systems and our understanding of the world and universe and covid are going to be very, very, very different.

Most people read your Satan posts and think you're.... numb donkey...
Satan Posts?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2021, 03:40 PM

Location: Whatcom County, WA/Cherokee County, NC/Pike County, KY
447 posts, read 333,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elkotronics View Post
If people just quit taking covid tests for every little stupid thing, the pandemic would disappear and nobody would be hurt or notice. Only a weenie whose already been vaccinated, would go take a covid test. People need to grow up

The powers that be controlling the earth won't let COVID-19 die. It's making the pharmacy companies and Fauci too much money. Serious patent issues, too. It's all a made-up for money farce!

Nurses in NYC were complaining that "doctors are giving us orders that are blowing up patients lungs!" Does that sound good or honest? Money-grubbing fools are killing people and saying it's from COVID-19 just so they can control the masses and make tons of money off them.

It's truly Satanic, but, who runs the world? Satan. Have a nice day.
I'd say it's beyond satanic. The covidists definitely belong to a cult. They won't go away. The masses have to band together and remove them from society, just like they're trying to do to us. Support people like Rand Paul.

Old 07-21-2021, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerp View Post
It will happen after Halloween but before Thanksgiving.

At the very least, there will be some Inslee regression as political policy has been made based on cases and nothing else.
Yeah, that sounds about right. Covidists can't let families get together and discuss their experiences with asymptomatic covid and how the policies destroyed their "post vaccine" plans.

Old 07-21-2021, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Modern Philosopher View Post
Bill Gates predicted that it could take until the end of 2022 for things to go back to normal. I would listen to him after all it was his organization that planned Event 201, an exercise to simulate the world's response in the event of a major flu virus outbreak, months before the actual outbreak.
I am sure there are many more examples of when Bill was correct in his predictions.

I know things seem to be back to normal, but there are already some countries, and even local governments in the USA that are starting to roll things back.

https://www.centerforhealthsecurity..../scenario.html
Great link. Reads just how covid is playing out.

Bill Gates openly discusses what he's doing, years in advance and it flies way over people's head. All he has to do is say it'll benefit the Earth and children.

Block the sun to experiment with climate control and carbon taxes? It's science and benefits the poor people? Ohh, no further questions needed.

Old 07-21-2021, 04:07 PM

8,736 posts, read 8,678,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by As Above So Below... View Post
Satan Posts?
[url]https://www.city-data.com/forum/seattle-area/3273206-just-convinced-my-5th-seattleite-not-36.html[/url]

Start looking at around post #350

Old 07-21-2021, 04:18 PM
Status: "Worship the Earth, Worship Love, not Imaginary Gods" (set 2 days ago)

8,363 posts, read 5,529,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingsaucermom View Post
I had to ask because I regularly give money to the Satanic Temple. We dont actually believe in Satan nor do we believe in God. Were just a group that stresses separation of church and state, compassion towards animals and people alike, and reason. We stress independence.

Thats why my positions on Covid the disease dont fit with most people. I dont do well with denialists or fear mongers. Its disappointing that people follow their favorite political party, news network, or (worse yet) an ancient book of fairy tales featuring a psychopathic, blood thirsty, and evil "God" and look for advice there. People should read studies directly, determine if they are peer reviewed and combine the data to determine a course of action. But, just like religion, people want simple answers to complex questions and want answers to questions that cannot be answered. False hope is better than no hope I guess...

Old 07-21-2021, 04:43 PM

8,736 posts, read 8,678,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by As Above So Below... View Post
I had to ask because I regularly give money to the Satanic Temple. We dont actually believe in Satan nor do we believe in God. Were just a group that stresses separation of church and state, compassion towards animals and people alike, and reason. We stress independence.

Thats why my positions on Covid the disease dont fit with most people. I dont do well with denialists or fear mongers. Its disappointing that people follow their favorite political party, news network, or (worse yet) an ancient book of fairy tales featuring a psychopathic, blood thirsty, and evil "God" and look for advice there. People should read studies directly, determine if they are peer reviewed and combine the data to determine a course of action. But, just like religion, people want simple answers to complex questions and want answers to questions that cannot be answered. False hope is better than no hope I guess...
I get you... I'm down with that...

As someone who is married to a former peer-review publishing scientist I would even question reading the studies directly... because it turns out that those peers reviewing and deciding who gets published and who doesn't isn't without bias either.

But you have to make some sense of reality right?

I'm not really hopeful about much these days. I've stated in some places that I think this is some sort of shock therapy, psych operation, etc.. I've concluded that we've gone too far with the whole C02 bit, but we're very, very determined and attached to our way of life so a very, very select group (less than 20 individuals?) decided to try one of the very few possibly feasible means to slow down the economic and reproductive growth of the species. Nobody really believes me of course and honestly I don't know if I actually want to believe it or not myself. On one hand... if true it would validate mine and a lot of people who have long suspected that we're in trouble. But on the other it would also mean things are super, super scary dire.

I'm not trying to convince anyone because I'm probably quite wrong... It probably really is just a bug.

But the way things unfold makes me suspicious of... something.

Old 07-21-2021, 06:30 PM

368 posts, read 305,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oregonwoodsmoke View Post
Hard to say what Washington state will do. The state seems to be pretty well vaccinated.

If I had a school child during this entire Covid thing, I would have opted out of the school system way back at the beginning and would still be out and I'd be home schooling while the whole mess works itself out. It doesn't matter whether they are playing politics, or playing games, or are completely sincere, they have made the school system way too difficult and as a parent, I would refuse to play.
Vaccinated or not doesn’t matter if Inslee-policy is determined by “cases”.

I echo your school child response. The unionized public school system is an utter disaster now.

Old 07-21-2021, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning2USA View Post
And generally speaking, these CDC guidelines and the general discourse for kids in schools this Fall is based on the Alpha variant.

We are not full-on into the Delta variant.

Kids are now getting it and spreading it - Delta.
United Kingdom is covered in Delta variant now.

The death and hospitalization curve is not delay-mirroring the “cases” curve. Very interesting.

Old 07-21-2021, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botev1912 View Post
Right that's why Thailand and Vietnam are getting hit hard now. Australia also will not escape it this time.
Australia is doing a great job at cratering major portions of their tourism/hospitality industry.

I hope it takes them decades to recover.

Stupid has to hurt and hurt bad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington