Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2021, 01:12 PM
Status: "Worship the Earth, Worship Love, not Imaginary Gods" (set 19 days ago)

8,443 posts, read 5,586,771 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingsaucermom View Post
Pffff... Why would you assume I was talking about Delta? Delta is so Summer 2021.

Like a few others here, I'm expecting another batch to be released, oh, sorry, I mean "evolved" sometime this fall. I think September sounds perfect, don't you? Just when the kiddies are getting back into school. They can circulate the "Delta" and, because of unvaccinated kids and those loser unvaccinated adults, something new will spin up... some nastier, more resilient...

I introduce: Epsilon, Zeta and Eta

Then the CDC will finally agree with the vaccine makers that now is the time for those boosters. Nearly a year after the first were made available. In time for holiday travel? Maybe, maybe not...
Im glad I live in a state that keeps restrictions in check.

Im no Covid denier, Im not anti-vax or mask. Ive had Covid and Ive been vaccinated with Pfizer. But human contact and living life is essential. I feel for those that are immunocompromised but this cant go on forever even though Covid will be with us forever.

If I go somewhere that requires me to wear a mask, thats fine. Otherwise, Ill live life as I did in 2019.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2021, 01:17 PM

8,736 posts, read 8,695,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by As Above So Below... View Post
Im glad I live in a state that keeps restrictions in check.

Im no Covid denier, Im not anti-vax or mask. Ive had Covid and Ive been vaccinated with Pfizer. But human contact and living life is essential. I feel for those that are immunocompromised but this cant go on forever even though Covid will be with us forever.

If I go somewhere that requires me to wear a mask, thats fine. Otherwise, Ill live life as I did in 2019.
Ah I see... Texas?

Well, many members in WA, specifically posting in the Seattle forum, have a lot to say about the differences between TX and WA in terms of covid restrictions and outcomes. They would be all too excited to let you know if you give them a chance.

Back away now. You were warned

Old 07-21-2021, 01:32 PM
Status: "Worship the Earth, Worship Love, not Imaginary Gods" (set 19 days ago)

8,443 posts, read 5,586,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingsaucermom View Post
Ah I see... Texas?

Well, many members in WA, specifically posting in the Seattle forum, have a lot to say about the differences between TX and WA in terms of covid restrictions and outcomes. They would be all too excited to let you know if you give them a chance.

Back away now. You were warned
Well I wasnt against restrictions before the vaccine. I am against them now because we have a vaccine.

So if someone wants to debate the merits of current levels of restrictions, Ill do that. If they want to debate them prior to the vaccine, its no use because I probably wouldnt disagree with them.

Old 07-21-2021, 01:46 PM

7,940 posts, read 9,538,225 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihjNDf32_Ac&t=82s

This guy knows what he's talking about. If you can all set aside ADHD for about an hour and 19 minutes and try to listen to someone other than yourself, listen to this guy detail out what's been going on now since oh...'bout 1999. It's all been planned out - the fake patents on vaccines, the mish-mashing of how to make up...I...I mean how to sell everybody on the threat of COVID-19, the hysteria of news outlets like CNN, etc., etc.

This is making Moderna, J&J and Pfizer tons of money and its making our man Anthony Fauci buttloads of money. This video explains in detail how its happened, who is making it happen, who's getting screwed over by it (hint: it's you and me) and who's getting filthy rich from it.

You'll have to put down your bottle of booze or your bong or your needle or quit chewing your fingernails down for an hour and a half and listen and think a bit. I know it's a tall order, but do it. For your own good. I've already done it and I'm really glad I watched it. And listened to it. Really listened to it. In a way that you learn from it.

Last edited by elkotronics; 07-21-2021 at 01:54 PM..

Old 07-21-2021, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkotronics View Post

[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihjNDf32_Ac&t=82s[/url]

This guy knows what he's talking about. If you can all set aside ADHD for about an hour and 19 minutes and try to listen to someone other than yourself, listen to this guy detail out what's been going on now since oh...'bout 1999. It's all been planned out - the fake patents on vaccines, the mish-mashing of how to make up...I...I mean how to sell everybody on the threat of COVID-19, the hysteria of news outlets like CNN, etc., etc.

This is making Moderna, J&J and Pfizer tons of money and its making our man Anthony Fauci buttloads of money. This video explains in detail how its happened, who is making it happen, who's getting screwed over by it (hint: it's you and me) and who's getting filthy rich from it.

You'll have to put down your bottle of booze or your bong or your needle or quit chewing your fingernails down for an hour and a half and listen and think a bit. I know it's a tall order, but do it. For your own good. I've already done it and I'm really glad I watched it. And listened to it. Really listened to it. In a way that you learn from it.
Okay. The difference between you and I is that I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. I have my opinion... and it might be wrong... but others are free to come up with their own conclusion with their own senses and information.

I'm not going to watch your junk video.

His office is full of junk and I've no respect for people who live with such disorder.

Old 07-21-2021, 02:48 PM

7,940 posts, read 9,538,225 times
So you've got ADHD then, eh? Dead giveaway. Oh well. It's not my funeral.

Old 07-21-2021, 02:58 PM

Location: We_tside PNW (Columbia Gorge) / CO / SA TX / Thailand
34,800 posts, read 58,320,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by As Above So Below... View Post
We have to qualify getting hit hard.

Vietnam isnt getting hit hard by any definition. Its case rate is about 4.5 per 100,000 which isnt high at all. It may go up, but for now its hardly a country to hold up as a surge.

Thailand is currently at 15 per 100,000. Thats higher than its been so we could say its getting hit hard relative to where its been.
True... such as 5-10 cases in an Australia state = lockdown
112 new cases yesterday in Australia

44,232 new cases in USA yesterday (No lock-downs) ~ USA = 13x Australia population, so... 1,456 new cases would be equivalent cause for concern in USA.

Old 07-21-2021, 03:19 PM

9,182 posts, read 12,164,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthRabbit View Post
True... such as 5-10 cases in an Australia state = lockdown
112 new cases yesterday in Australia

44,232 new cases in USA yesterday (No lock-downs) ~ USA = 13x Australia population, so... 1,456 new cases would be equivalent cause for concern in USA.
Australia didn't have any community transmission for a long time, so yes this is a big problem for them and they are in a very strict lockdown. They also don't have the same resources or amount of vaccinated people. Then you have the police going door-to-door in Thailand to test people. Things like that can never be tolerated in the US.

https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand...-to-door-tests

Old 07-21-2021, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkotronics View Post
So you've got ADHD then, eh? Dead giveaway. Oh well. It's not my funeral.
Actually... living in a room full of junk is ADD/ADHD... I know this as a wife and mother to those that struggle.

It's not ADHD ____ (insert insulting name that is related to "numb donkey"). You believe in Satan and I don't.

This means our value systems and our understanding of the world and universe and covid are going to be very, very, very different.

Most people read your Satan posts and think you're.... numb donkey...

Old 07-21-2021, 03:34 PM

Location: Whatcom County, WA/Cherokee County, NC/Pike County, KY
447 posts, read 334,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning2USA View Post
Apples & Oranges.

Please try to think.
The theme is segregation. Look at how the media is portraying the unvaxed as monsters whose killing grandma. I can't even open a browser without seeing these kind of headlines, of sites I repeatedly remove from my feed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington