Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2021, 04:55 PM

8,736 posts, read 8,687,714 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by izzy2017 View Post
Just had lunch out. No masks required if you’re vaccinated sign on the door, felt great honestly.
What city/county?

Just read that Walmart is dropping its mask requirement. I haven't been to one in years (not one close).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2021, 04:57 PM

Location: We_tside PNW (Columbia Gorge) / CO / SA TX / Thailand
34,775 posts, read 58,229,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingsaucermom View Post
I just read that CDC is no longer going to consider/track/count mild and asymptotic break through cases. Just reported today. Like what is going on?!? Suddenly it seems everything is totally fine. ...
No surprise, same as CDC has done since day one. They Bow to politics. (who insist on a positive message)

No testing / no reporting = no cases.

It's magic. !

CDC is the last source of credible Covid / public health information... just ask anyone NOT from the USA (or informed people in the USA, who certainly do not listen / rely upon CDC)

Old 05-14-2021, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthRabbit View Post
No surprise, same as CDC has done since day one. They Bow to politics. (who insist on a positive message)

No testing / no reporting = no cases.

It's magic. !

CDC is the last source of credible Covid / public health information... just ask anyone NOT from the USA (or informed people in the USA, who certainly do not listen / rely upon CDC)
I'm doing something unusual and completely agreeing with you. We just feel differently about it (i.e. I don't care, never did, ready to get back to "normal"). We've been taken on a long ride. Not sure why. Looks like it might be the end....

Old 05-14-2021, 05:10 PM

1,066 posts, read 895,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerzdevil View Post
How liberal of you. Hitler would be proud.
Free market business decisions. You communist?

Old 05-14-2021, 05:12 PM

1,066 posts, read 895,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana Holbrook View Post
I'm vaccinated. Anyone who is worried about the virus can now be vaccinated.

I won't be infecting anyone, or telling anyone else what to do. I just want the same.
I’ll pass along that information to my 4 month old.

Old 05-14-2021, 05:17 PM

Location: We_tside PNW (Columbia Gorge) / CO / SA TX / Thailand
34,775 posts, read 58,229,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingsaucermom View Post
I'm doing something unusual and completely agreeing with you. We just feel differently about it (i.e. I don't care, never did, ready to get back to "normal"). We've been taken on a long ride. Not sure why. Looks like it might be the end....

It was "The End" for 13,456 just yesterday.

3,358,264 (at least) since tracking started.

Washington only killed 13 yesterday, a vast improvement (?), but we know how well that worked out last yr .

Let down your guard and kill many more. (This is no surprise)

Who cares? (Not the USA).

Our enemies are loving it.

Old 05-14-2021, 05:54 PM

9,182 posts, read 12,153,192 times
Costco, Trader Joe's and Walmart won't require masks for vaccinated customers.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/14/busin...&utm_term=link

Old 05-14-2021, 06:25 PM

Quote:
It was "The End" for 13,456 just yesterday.

3,358,264 (at least) since tracking started.

Washington only killed 13 yesterday, a vast improvement (?), but we know how well that worked out last yr .

Let down your guard and kill many more. (This is no surprise)

Our enemies are loving it.
Yeah I really don’t care and can’t convince me that I ought to either. Did what I was told including getting the vaccine. I have my life to live and I’m continuing to live it. The world, this country and this state will do what it does. I don’t have to worry about the things that are scaled.

Old 05-14-2021, 06:49 PM

14,559 posts, read 12,219,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SusVelo View Post
I’ll pass along that information to my 4 month old.

Yes, please do! You realize protecting your 4 month old from every other risk on the planet is also up to you, right? COVID is not even near the top of that list.

Old 05-14-2021, 06:51 PM

14,559 posts, read 12,219,609 times
Quote:
I've seen you insult our understanding and response for months - a year now... but I'm not sure I've seen you explain what it is you would have done differently if you were in charge.

What would have been your response, and what would be your plan now going forward if you were made king now? I'm curious.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington