Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-18-2011, 10:44 PM

1,074 posts, read 1,802,723 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlGreen View Post
And their food should be outlawed lol. You might as well just order a plate of diabetes. The one thing I really like from them is their steak breakfast burrito...nowadays, the only time I eat at JITB is after midnight and I've been driving around trying to find a place that's open and I just end up settling for their food. Then I feel as if I might

Again we agree! I like JITB steak breakfast burritos. One thing I do like about JITB is they serve breakfast 24/7, and sometimes I like breakfast food at other times of the day. I tried their burgers once but didn't care for them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2011, 10:45 PM

1,565 posts, read 2,456,512 times
whataburger sucks. there meat is too dry and they ALWAYS mess your order up............ALWAYS

inn and out makes a superior burger but i've never liked there fries.

I would say that dicks or zips makes the best burgers.

mcdonalds has no equals in the french fry department................it's like deep fried sticks of cocain but better and more addictive

Old 03-18-2011, 10:49 PM

5,092 posts, read 8,866,193 times
Has anyone tried Freddy's Steakburgers? I drive by them all the time, but still haven't tried their food.

Old 03-18-2011, 10:53 PM

6,734 posts, read 10,001,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redfish1 View Post
whataburger sucks. there meat is too dry and they ALWAYS mess your order up............ALWAYS

inn and out makes a superior burger but i've never liked there fries.

I would say that dicks or zips makes the best burgers.

mcdonalds has no equals in the french fry department................it's like deep fried sticks of cocain but better and more addictive
The location you go to must suck azz!

Old 03-18-2011, 10:57 PM

Quote:
And their food should be outlawed lol. You might as well just order a plate of diabetes. The one thing I really like from them is their steak breakfast burrito...nowadays, the only time I eat at JITB is after midnight and I've been driving around trying to find a place that's open and I just end up settling for their food. Then I feel as if I might die
Jack in the box is good. You don't know what you are missing. All fast food should be outlawed! It's bad for you, but we eat it anyway.

Old 03-18-2011, 11:07 PM

347 posts, read 469,390 times
I've never tried In N Out but if they are better than Whataburger then they are welcome by me. Whataburger is my 2nd favorite in this town, 2nd only to Jucy's!

Old 03-18-2011, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallaz View Post
Jack in the box is good. You don't know what you are missing. All fast food should be outlawed! It's bad for you, but we eat it anyway.
I do know what I'm missing because I've had it before. And yes, all fast food is unhealthy, but JITB really seems to take the cake. Salty, greasy, and buttery to the max. I'll try to find the link, but I remember reading that they had more trans fat per serving on average than any other restaurant...and let's not forget their E. coli outbreak in the early 90s that killed four kids. For years, that's the one fast food place my mom wouldn't let us eat at. I still can't eat there without feeling like sh-- afterwards.

Old 03-18-2011, 11:26 PM

Quote:
I do know what I'm missing because I've had it before. And yes, all fast food is unhealthy, but JITB really seems to take the cake. Salty, greasy, and buttery to the max. I'll try to find the link, but I remember reading that they had more trans fat per serving on average than any other restaurant...and let's not forget their E. coli outbreak in the early 90s that killed four kids. For years, that's the one fast food place my mom wouldn't let us eat at. I still can't eat there without feeling like sh-- afterwards.
I don't feel that way at all. It depends on the location. For Example: I had a Wendy's burger and it tasted horrible! When I went to a different location it tasted so much better.

I think Wendy's, Sonic, Dairy Queen, and Burger King have the best burgers.

Old 03-18-2011, 11:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallaz View Post
I don't feel that way at all. It depends on the location. For Example: I had a Wendy's burger and it tasted horrible! When I went to a different location it tasted so much better.

I think Wendy's, Sonic, Dairy Queen, and Burger King have the best burgers.
It's not the quality of the food that makes me feel bad, but rather the fact that I know I'm eating something terrible. It doesn't make me sick, it just makes me feel depressed.

I'm not really a burger man anyway, but when I do want one, I'd rather go someplace whose food doesn't taste like it was soaked in fat and salt. I haven't had BK in years, so I barely remember what they taste like. There aren't a lot of them around here.

Old 03-18-2011, 11:49 PM

795 posts, read 1,589,230 times
Quote:

And the Californication of Texas commences
Just because a California based fast food chain is coming to Texas? Dumbest thing I ever heard.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas