Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Soccer
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2023, 05:36 PM

1,119 posts, read 516,286 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwinter View Post
I hope you had fun cheering for Communist Vietnam last night.
The USWNT and all leftists are a bunch of commies too, you clown.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2023, 06:37 AM

2,393 posts, read 1,561,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodyslm View Post
What is commie that Americans talk constantly about. Most idiotic thing I ever heard in this country you don't like gop ass you commie you lick got ass you racist and elite most useless conversations and labeling I have ever seen in this country
i am always amused how some Americans call others commies when they are merely liberal or more socially democratic, I guess you would have to live outside of the US to have some experience to base that on

anyhow another topic

Old 07-25-2023, 06:53 AM

2,208 posts, read 2,150,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickprice91 View Post
The improvement from 2019 to now by Jamaica was huge
It really has been, though bunny Shaw has a lot to do with it. Her personal involvement in recruitment and development is inspiring. Though it is sad how much work they have to do themselves to raise money. Small island, small budget, and not a lot of support from their own soccer and sports people.

Old 07-25-2023, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by S6T1R View Post
The USWNT and all leftists are a bunch of commies too, you clown.
I think anyone who resorts to calling people commies or Nazis are simply too dumb to have an actual conversation. Which seems to for you. The incredibly strong capitalists on the USWNT make great money, employ dozens of people, and churn the economy. That they want equal rights, labor rights, and fair treatment means that they are not conservative or republican. But it seems many are too dumb to gather this.

Old 07-25-2023, 07:45 AM

1,538 posts, read 867,371 times
Philippines for the win.

Old 07-25-2023, 08:36 AM

4,783 posts, read 3,296,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmgg View Post
Well, well, well, I see that the USA soccer b*tches once again refuse to sing our national anthem.

I can remember when this team back in the Mia Hamm, Brand Chastain days were the darlings of the USA sports world. Now, there is no team more repulsive. Half of the U.S. roots against them, with good reason.
Think that may be an over-reaction. How many MLB, NFL or NBA players actually move their lips during the NA? A lot more do not then do.

Now some of the RW media is upset because Tom Brady after their first win said "he hopes the USWNT does something he never did". That is win three consecutive titles.

Old 07-25-2023, 05:32 PM

24,557 posts, read 18,235,988 times
Quote:
why are they corrupt because it is world organization and they should and is expected from tem to listen any view or idioogy member out there not just freedom idiology member usa lol
Unfortunately, that’s not the way it works. With the IOC, it’s why most major cities have withdrawn from ever hosting another Olympics.

For example, here is what Oslo reported 9 years ago:

They demand to meet the king prior to the opening ceremony. Afterwards, there shall be a cocktail reception. Drinks shall be paid for by the Royal Palace or the local organizing committee.
Separate lanes should be created on all roads where IOC members will travel, which are not to be used by regular people or public transportation.
A welcome greeting from the local Olympic boss and the hotel manager should be presented in IOC members’ rooms, along with fruit and cakes of the season. (Seasonal fruit in Oslo in February is a challenge …)
The hotel bar at their hotel should extend its hours “extra late” and the minibars must stock Coke products.
The IOC president shall be welcomed ceremoniously on the runway when he arrives.
The IOC members should have separate entrances and exits to and from the airport.
During the opening and closing ceremonies a fully stocked bar shall be available. During competition days, wine and beer will do at the stadium lounge.
IOC members shall be greeted with a smile when arriving at their hotel.
Meeting rooms shall be kept at exactly 20 degrees Celsius at all times.
The hot food offered in the lounges at venues should be replaced at regular intervals, as IOC members might “risk” having to eat several meals at the same lounge during the Olympics.

Old 07-25-2023, 05:39 PM

4,860 posts, read 6,920,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzy jeff View Post
Think that may be an over-reaction. How many MLB, NFL or NBA players actually move their lips during the NA? A lot more do not then do.

Now some of the RW media is upset because Tom Brady after their first win said "he hopes the USWNT does something he never did". That is win three consecutive titles.
You're right on my part. I'm sure the words were too difficult to memorize due to having never tried to sing it before.

Old 07-26-2023, 05:16 AM

Quote:
most annoying **** ever. i ammnot dem or rep but this idiotic thing is crazy. i am talking pride for country you got to sing anthem lol well those veterans sang and lot more and are on their own but gop nut case would tell you you got to sing to show how proud you are being in usa and all the freedoms you have. everywhere you got freedom. if you want to be free of shackles of corporate parasites who when they see average gdp is up they rase rend and foot and gas accordingly you are commie lol
Glad you are discussing such important soccer issues.

Old 07-26-2023, 05:18 AM

Quote:
why are they corrupt because it is world organization and they should and is expected from tem to listen any view or idioogy member out there not just freedom idiology member usa lol
No, they are corrupt because they openly take bribes in order to allow the super rich to become richer by being the private investors behind hosting a world cup. Its about money, not ideology other than money.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Soccer