Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Rhode Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2024, 10:48 AM

23,559 posts, read 18,661,418 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBtwinz View Post
It was discussed but a differing opinion was chastised and discredited. That's not objective.

Meh. Some bad info was provided, and it was corrected. Standard discourse in a forum about data and facts.

You sir on the other hand, clearly have nothing to contribute to the topic at hand. Not sure who put you up to this task as the new forum troll, but it would be much appreciated if you gave it a rest. It's a bad path to go down.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2024, 10:50 AM

17,665 posts, read 9,155,986 times
It's not a matter of a differing opinion. What Hollytree said is objectively inaccurate.

University Heights is in a low income area, but the shoppers at the Whole Foods there are absolutely not the low income people from the nearby area.

Old 04-01-2024, 10:50 AM

5,126 posts, read 6,123,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by massnative71 View Post
Meh. Some bad info was provided, and it was corrected. Standard discourse in a forum about data and facts.

You sir on the other hand, clearly have nothing to contribute to the topic at hand. Not sure who put you up to this task as the new forum troll, but it would be much appreciated if you gave it a rest. It's a bad path to go down.
Is this standing practice when somebody disagrees with you both I hope that's not a threat.. I am pretty much here to stay so either welcome me or keep harassing me. Name calling gets you nowhere just losing face and credibility

Old 04-01-2024, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Is this standing practice when somebody disagrees with you both I hope that's not a threat.. I am pretty much here to stay so either welcome me or keep harassing me. Name calling gets you nowhere just losing face and credibility

You are welcome to be here and post, but the forum would appreciate you staying seated when you have nothing to contribute. Early on in the thread you asked a question, where I responded with a (what I thought was) helpful answer filling you in on the local geography and current situation with the bridge. That's the kind of stuff that this forum is beneficial for, the sharing of information. You were not a problem here until very recently, when "whoever" sent you down this new path. What I am about to say is not meant to be a slight or anything, but...

"Don't quit your day job"

Old 04-01-2024, 11:25 AM

Quote:
You are welcome to be here and post, but the forum would appreciate you staying seated when you have nothing to contribute. Early on in the thread you asked a question, where I responded with a (what I thought was) helpful answer filling you in on the local geography and current situation with the bridge. That's the kind of stuff that this forum is beneficial for, the sharing of information. You were not a problem here until very recently, when "whoever" sent you down this new path. What I am about to say is not meant to be a slight or anything, but...

"Don't quit your day job"
So now you're saying I'm a problem in this forum and what I shouldn't post? Nice of you to call me out as a problem in this forum. You two are the only ones that have had a problem with me no one else has. Who appointed you for a moderator? Kind of strange everybody else has stuck up for me and warned me about you two.

Old 04-01-2024, 11:36 AM

17,665 posts, read 9,155,986 times
JB, it seems like you have nothing to contribute to this topic. But here we are again where you're trying to pick fights and make yourself the center of attention.

I'm curious to know what's going on with you. A 14 year member who was mild-mannered and presumably a decent person, I don't understand why we're seeing the polar opposite of that during the past couple months.

Something appears to be very off. I suspect one of our disreputable members has put you up to this.

Old 04-01-2024, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redplum33 View Post
JB, it seems like you have nothing to contribute to this topic. But here we are again where you're trying to pick fights and make yourself the center of attention.

I'm curious to know what's going on with you. A 14 year member who was mild-mannered and presumably a decent person, I don't understand why we're seeing the polar opposite of that during the past couple months.

Something appears to be very off. I suspect one of our disreputable members has put you up to this.
I am here to stay and contribute to this forum not quite sure what you mean about disreputable forum members here. Everybody has been pretty nice to me so far except for you two. This only gives me the desire to post even more. I look forward to contributing on a daily basis.

Old 04-01-2024, 11:56 AM

Quote:
I look forward to contributing on a daily basis.
We're waiting for you to start.

Old 04-01-2024, 12:01 PM

Quote:
We're waiting for you to start.
Damn what is it with you every post is a slam, I've already started a couple of threads . They weren't crime threads either.

Ironic too this coming from a guy who starts a threat about a man kicking inflatable reindeer and then trashing the town of West Warwick.

Old 04-01-2024, 01:50 PM

So what is up with the Clarion Inn being demolished? Was the property sold or what?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Rhode Island