Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2024, 07:37 PM

19,956 posts, read 13,450,937 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
Yet, you've mentioned it to me before, and you did again here.
I don't know how he'd do is job as moderator without reminding you of the purpose of the forum and its rules and why certain things are or are not permitted.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2024, 08:29 PM

18,249 posts, read 16,904,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by annurago View Post
Ten great vows of the Savior under the Dragon-shaped tree
*- The first vow: When I attain enlightenment, the Dharma of heaven will flow and water the continents. Rejuvenating the human soul, wisdom is opened, understanding the Origin into the Dharma of Great Equality, self-control, Independence, Freedom, Happiness.
*- The second vow: When we attain enlightenment, the Dharma water of Truth, Justice, and Heaven's Dharma will turn into the Dharma Water of Cam Lo, saving suffering and alleviating all suffering. The suffering of birth, the suffering of death, the suffering of old age, the suffering of illness, the suffering of separation, the suffering of poverty and backwardness, the suffering of injustice, the suffering of oppression, the suffering of adversity, the suffering of imprisonment, the suffering of Hell, the suffering of ignorance. Turn all that suffering into peace and joy in life.
*- The third vow: When we attain enlightenment, the Dharma of Heaven and Spirit will be fulfilled in the best way possible. As long as it does not go against the teachings of the God of Truth, Justice, and Universal Ethics.
*- The fourth vow: When we become Taoist, the Tao of Heaven will turn into Universalism, regardless of skin color or race. Parties, religions, social classes, rich and poor, high and low, good and evil, if there is a feeling, there will be a reaction, if there is merit, there will be results. Mortal Saints are the same.
*- The fifth vow: When we attain Taoism, the Tao of Heaven will become the Tao of Great Equality, Law is the Teacher, Religion is the Father, Justice and the Constitution is the King. All human beings, Saints and Saints, have all the Rights that the Ancestors, Heavenly Father, and Mother Earth have given to each human being. Such as the Right to Freedom, the Right to Speech, the Right to Equality, the Right to Life, the Right to Pursue Happiness, the Right to Decide Your Destiny. Especially the Rights allowed by the Constitution, Law, Ethics, and Justice. As for the Rights that the Constitution, Law, Dharma, and Justice do not allow, those are not called Rights but go against the teachings of the Ancestors, Heavenly Father, and Mother Earth.
*- The sixth vow: When we attain enlightenment, Heaven's Way will turn into spiritual food, transforming the Body and Body of Hue Mang, which has the power to eliminate countless crimes. No more falling into Hell, Hungry Ghosts, and Animals. Born in Heaven, if you want to eat, you will eat, if you want to wear something, the Palace Tower will appear at will. Live forever, never die, never get old, never get sick, never die.
*- The seventh vow: When we attain the Way, the Way of Heaven will flow continuously from one small life to the next. Circulating throughout the world, throughout the five continents and four seas, throughout the empty universe. Always benefit humanity.
*- The eighth vow: When we attain Taoism, the Heavenly Religion will become the National Religion of every nation, every race, and every skin color. From Hell, Earth, Heaven. The Life of Religion is a harmony of life, Life is for the sake of Religion, Religion is the Life of two but one, but one but two. Like Fire the light of Fire.
*- Ninth vow: When I attain Tao, Heaven's Tao will transform into limitless light to illuminate the way for humanity to escape suffering. The light of Truth, the light of Justice, the light of Morality, the light of material science, the universe, the light of science Spirituality of Only Consciousness, the light of Universal Equality, the light of Righteousness and Justice enlightenment, the light of liberation, Enlightenment, the light of omnipotence and omniscience, and the boundless, incalculable, inconceivable light that lights the way for humankind. Insight into the past and the future.
*- The tenth vow: When we attain Tao, the Heavenly Tao will become the Great Universal Tao, the Common Tao for all humanity. Three teachings Quy Nguyen. The Five Branches unite. Enlightenment of True Nature. Dong Thanh Chanh Giac. Pure emptiness. Great Equality.

Read the Terms Of Service. Post in English only. Non-English portion removed. -moderator

You're never going to get to rep 10 red stars with this kind of stuff, annurago.

Old 03-30-2024, 08:15 AM

34 posts, read 3,903 times
Quote:
Yet, you've mentioned it to me before, and you did again here.
He only "mentioned" it because another poster declared this to be the Christian board, and suggested that participation in these discussions should be limited to those who believe the Bible:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul888 View Post
Well it is the christian board and its what were taking about.If you don't believe the bible what are you doing here and why are you discussing it.So thats your answer just blow everything off as garbage.

Old 03-30-2024, 06:55 PM

3,797 posts, read 2,992,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillobyte View Post
You're never going to get to rep 10 red stars with this kind of stuff, annurago.
I’ve given him a rep.
I like people who can think outside of the box!
Whether the prophecies are right or not, I guess we’ll find out in the last days.

Old 03-30-2024, 07:01 PM

2,765 posts, read 2,664,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek41 View Post
I’ve given him a rep.
Whether the prophecies are right or not, I guess we’ll find out in the last days.
the final holy book has all the answers

Old 04-01-2024, 04:37 AM

16,756 posts, read 4,968,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by truth_teller View Post
As that is not the Koran ... ???

Old 04-01-2024, 07:39 AM

18,249 posts, read 16,904,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek41 View Post
I’ve given him a rep.

Well, then he's on his way. Only 10 million more reps to go. He can get those standing on his head.

Old 04-01-2024, 04:34 PM

18,976 posts, read 7,004,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mordant View Post
I don't know how he'd do is job as moderator without reminding you of the purpose of the forum and its rules and why certain things are or are not permitted.
He wasn't speaking as a mod in the post I referred to (no red letters). Otherwise I wouldn't have questioned him.

Old 04-01-2024, 04:36 PM

18,976 posts, read 7,004,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by truth_teller View Post
Yes. The Bible does. So why do you dishonor your prophet and not believe it?

Old 04-01-2024, 05:30 PM

50,759 posts, read 24,261,465 times
Quote:
Yes. The Bible does. So why do you dishonor your prophet and not believe it?
Stop insisting that he become a christian in his thinking.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality