Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-28-2023, 05:54 PM

6,115 posts, read 3,097,430 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalAngel2009 View Post
Yes, indeed, because I love God more than anything else in the world. In the past, I have felt the presence of God (he is soul) and I communicate with Him all the time. Why do I call God - he/him - it's because I follow the true teachings of Jesus. And I do not believe Jesus is God.
If Jesus is not God, then what is he and what’s his designation?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2023, 12:23 AM

2,074 posts, read 2,166,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals View Post
If Jesus is not God, then what is he and what’s his designation?
Jesus is the Master of the Celestial Heavens. He was the first human to receive into his soul the very Essence of God, which Essence is also known as God's Divine Love. He became completely filled with this Essence before he began his ministry. When this happened, he became the "Christ," a man without sin.

Jesus became what Adam and Eve rejected due to their conceit in believing they could become Gods themselves. And, hence, their fall.

For those who read the bible, this is the best verse that relates to what Jesus received and what we can receive as well.

Romans 5:5 And hope does not put us to shame, because God's Love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us.

The Celestial Heavens is the highest Heavens and is inhabited only by those whose souls are completely purified with God's Love. The highest sphere for those who have not this Love is the Sixth Sphere.

P.S. Hell isn't eternal.

Here's a link to read more about Jesus' life on earth.

Truth for all people - Birth and Life of Jesus

Old 10-29-2023, 07:28 AM

6,115 posts, read 3,097,430 times
Quote:
Jesus is the Master of the Celestial Heavens. He was the first human to receive into his soul the very Essence of God, which Essence is also known as God's Divine Love. He became completely filled with this Essence before he began his ministry. When this happened, he became the "Christ," a man without sin.

Jesus became what Adam and Eve rejected due to their conceit in believing they could become Gods themselves. And, hence, their fall.

For those who read the bible, this is the best verse that relates to what Jesus received and what we can receive as well.

Romans 5:5 And hope does not put us to shame, because God's Love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us.

The Celestial Heavens is the highest Heavens and is inhabited only by those whose souls are completely purified with God's Love. The highest sphere for those who have not this Love is the Sixth Sphere.

P.S. Hell isn't eternal.

Here's a link to read more about Jesus' life on earth.

Truth for all people - Birth and Life of Jesus
So Jesus was a human and a true and righteous prophet of God on earth. He was given the word of God, Bible, that had a message of monotheism- but over the years , it was slowly changed and the entire concept Christian theology became what it is now? That is,
“Jesus is God - Jesus is also a son of god - god has three parts (father son ghost)’

Old 10-29-2023, 09:06 AM

Quote:
So Jesus was a human and a true and righteous prophet of God on earth. He was given the word of God, Bible, that had a message of monotheism- but over the years , it was slowly changed and the entire concept Christian theology became what it is now? That is,
“Jesus is God - Jesus is also a son of god - god has three parts (father son ghost)’
That's right. Jesus was a child of God, as we are also His children insofar as our souls are created by God prior to their incarnation into human bodies. His mother, Mary, was not a virgin who became pregnant with God's child. That we know is preposterous. But unfortunately it's believed by too many people.

Mary writes that Jesus was the natural son of Joseph and Mary

Mary and Joseph were married. Mary became pregnant and Jesus was born. One thing that Jesus was born with, prior to any other human since Adam and Eve, was the privilege to possess God's Divine Love in his soul if he wanted it. And Jesus did. As such, Jesus can be described as the first son of God, as his soul was completely transformed with the Essence of God. This Love was delivered to Jesus' soul and is delivered to our souls by God's Holy Spirit. In order to receive it, our souls need to be open and this is usually done by prayer. The Holy Spirit is a part of God and isn't a separate entity, i.e., a part of the Trinity. There is no such thing as the Trinity.

Jesus is not God

The bible was written over 150 years after Jesus' life ended and some of it was pure speculation. It was written in a way to increase church membership. However, sprinkled throughout the bible are actual verses which are true. Like this one:

Jeremiah 24:7 I will give them a heart to know that I am the Lord, and they shall be my people and I will be their God, for they shall return to me with their whole heart.

"A heart to know that I am the Lord" is a soul filled to a degree with the Essence of God. When we possess this Essence, we know who God is and He's not sitting on a throne.

Old 10-30-2023, 01:10 AM

23,206 posts, read 10,492,761 times
Quote:
Would you care whether God exists or not, if you were never to die, never to get old n sick, and would never be a subject to hardships?
Would you still feel the need of God and worshipping him if you were not a subject?
If I knew for sure that there was no God, well, I wouldn't be anything like I am today, not even close. Thank God that somebody Like me believes. I would be pure evil to men, not to women and children, but just pure evil.

Old 10-30-2023, 01:16 AM

Quote:
That's right. Jesus was a child of God, as we are also His children insofar as our souls are created by God prior to their incarnation into human bodies. His mother, Mary, was not a virgin who became pregnant with God's child. That we know is preposterous. But unfortunately it's believed by too many people.

Mary writes that Jesus was the natural son of Joseph and Mary

Mary and Joseph were married. Mary became pregnant and Jesus was born. One thing that Jesus was born with, prior to any other human since Adam and Eve, was the privilege to possess God's Divine Love in his soul if he wanted it. And Jesus did. As such, Jesus can be described as the first son of God, as his soul was completely transformed with the Essence of God. This Love was delivered to Jesus' soul and is delivered to our souls by God's Holy Spirit. In order to receive it, our souls need to be open and this is usually done by prayer. The Holy Spirit is a part of God and isn't a separate entity, i.e., a part of the Trinity. There is no such thing as the Trinity.

Jesus is not God

The bible was written over 150 years after Jesus' life ended and some of it was pure speculation. It was written in a way to increase church membership. However, sprinkled throughout the bible are actual verses which are true. Like this one:

Jeremiah 24:7 I will give them a heart to know that I am the Lord, and they shall be my people and I will be their God, for they shall return to me with their whole heart.

"A heart to know that I am the Lord" is a soul filled to a degree with the Essence of God. When we possess this Essence, we know who God is and He's not sitting on a throne.
Jesus was only an example of a virgin giving birth to a child, and this is no longer the case. Jesus was a pregnant virgin who gave birth to a Manchild. I was born a Male, and yet, I became a female virgin, pregnant and never knowing my betrothed in a biblical way.

Not only am I a pregnant virgin, I have been pregnant for at least ten years and I won't give birth till the child inside me becomes a fully grown mature man.

Who has heard of such a thing?

Old 10-30-2023, 01:23 AM

I guess we cant really say that Jesus was a female virgin because of the consummation, but there are plenty of betrothed virgins out there with a seed in their womb

Old 10-30-2023, 01:32 AM

Default The One Chapter Much Of The New Testament Concerns ~ Isaiah 66

Isaiah 66 ~ A Voice
Hear the word of the LORD, ye that tremble at his word; Your brethren that hated you, that cast you out for my name's sake, said, Let the LORD be glorified: but he shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed.

A voice of noise from the city, a voice from the temple, a voice of the LORD that rendereth recompence to his enemies.

Rejoice with Jerusalem

Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child.

Not just Jesus, but an entire nation born as full grown mature man.

Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.

9Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the LORD: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God.

Isaiah 66 holds the key to many parables and difficult sayings along with the greatest promise offered to any Gentile to this day.

Speaking of the Man/Child

Old 10-30-2023, 05:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Isaiah 66 ~ A Voice

9Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the LORD: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God.

Isaiah 66 holds the key to many parables and difficult sayings along with the greatest promise offered to any Gentile to this day.
In verse 9, what does God bring to the birth? He brings the opportunity for all of His children to receive into their souls (wombs) His very Essence - His glorious Divine Love.

This is the greatest promise by God offered to any Gentile and non-Gentile. It's available for every living child of God as well as to those who are spirits.

At some point in time, which only God knows, this opportunity will cease (shut the womb) and it will no longer be available.

The key to obtaining this gift from God is by our soul to open up to it's in-flowing. This prayer from Jesus is designed to do that very thing:

The Prayer for Divine Love

Old 10-30-2023, 07:16 AM

22,308 posts, read 19,277,553 times
Quote:
In verse 9, what does God bring to the birth? He brings the opportunity for all of His children to receive into their souls (wombs) His very Essence - His glorious Divine Love. This is the greatest promise by God offered to any Gentile and non-Gentile. It's available for every living child of God as well as to those who are spirits. At some point in time, which only God knows, this opportunity will cease (shut the womb) and it will no longer be available.nnThe key to obtaining this gift from God is by our soul to open up to it's in-flowing. This prayer from Jesus is designed to do that very thing: URL Divine Love
regarding bold above, why would it "no longer be available" ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality