Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2023, 11:55 PM

529 posts, read 183,485 times

Advertisements

I live a very strange life as a witch I'm never alone or felt loneliness! I could be in a forest miles away from people when the wind suddenly blows out of nowhere, the insects chirp, the shy frog leaps into the pond, the trees beckons me to touch them, the life forces all around me are flowing, moving all around me in perfect unison and melodic bliss as all the noises combine for me to hear that symphonic sound of harmony.

The wind flowing past my soul, the soft plopping sound of the frog leaping in the water, the birds flying in mid air around me, the shy dear that scampers away, the beating of my heart, the breath of my soul all ending up in perfect harmony of a beautiful concert right before my very eyes to remind me how sacred life is when you are alive to hear it's beautiful melodies for you to enjoy!

That is just one small aspect of my life, but I'm a witch an observer of life. Some people feel lonely in a crowd I feel utter amazement. I feel the energy of the souls around me, some are happy some are sad, most are oblivious and indifferent to the world. There are so many spiritually dead people that walk around me it's sometimes hard to see, so I use my spells on them. A casual smile, a gentle touch, an acknowledgement that I see their humanity and their worth to live in our world. I feel so much pain from these actors of the world. Do you know what I mean? People are afraid to be themselves so they act the way they think society wants them to behave. If we have the pleasure of passing by each other for that one blissful second of our entire life I want you to know that I am a real person that's not afraid to show my true self to you.

There were times I got my compact mirror and loudly said "Hello beautiful" in a crowded room. When people look at me with odd stares I wink at them and say "we're all beautiful when we can see our sacred selves in the mirror!" Most people don't get my quirky sense of humor but occasionally one person does and it brings me such joy when that rare miracle happens! If you ever feel lonely, look into the mirror and say "hello beautiful!" And be amazed at what you see, you get bonus points from me if you do that in a crowded area!

I'm usually perfectly dressed with just the right make-up on to show my glow to the public. While make-up can make us feel pretty, don't use it to hide your true self, use it to express the beauty you feel deep inside your soul to bring happiness to the world around you. Although I try to dress appropriately within reason lol, there were times I happily said to people staring at me "sorry for scaring you girlfriend, I'll comb my hair later!" ha-ha, it works wonders for my soul to let people see the real me from time to time!

I could be sitting alone at the cafeteria at lunch by myself at work, when I drink my sacred water while eating my salad in complete ecstasy! That sacred nectar of life, that affirmation and acknowledgement of that life giving water I am honored to drink in pure bliss causes me to smile with eyes closed as I drink that liquid of life. When I open my eyes I see stares of people in amazement how much joy the sacred element of water can give me. There was once an astonished stranger that walked by and said "Wow! Is that how you always drink water?" Yes it is my dear!

I'm never alone because I have the company of dearly departed souls of people and animals around me and they are everywhere close by in our world. Sadly the mortals are oblivious of their presence but they do try to give them comfort. My neighbor lost her husband and his spirit came to see me to relay a message to her that he was ok and in perfect health. He no longer was suffering from his illness so I gently told her about what her husband shown me. He wanted me to tell her he no longer needed his glasses and that was a code word she needed to hear because I didn't know he always had trouble finding his glasses when he was alive!

I once helped a coworker move some supplies to her personal car and when I placed the boxes in her back seat of her vehicle I saw a brown looking dachshund barking at me from the front seat of her car. He was a medium brown dog barking at me to say hi but the amazing thing was that he was not there! So I gently asked my coworker if she owned a brown dachshund dog because I felt a strong presence in her car and she said yes! That he recently passed away and that she misses him!

My life is never alone because of all these strange miracles and coincidences that happen in my life. I hope the stories I shared with you can bring you comfort. Remember you are beautiful just look into that mirror until you see that sacred soul waiting to meet you the first time in your life. When you see that beautiful person staring back at you; you have caught a glimpse of what life is truly like when you see your soul and connection to the world around you. Drink your beverage in total ecstasy, gently touch the branches of a tree with your eyes closed until you feel her heartbeat. There are so many trees to hug I'm never alone and the smiles I get when I open my eyes as people are passing by me is priceless when they see every sacred moment, every sacred breath I take in as an acknowledgement, an affirmation I give to the Universe of the joy it is to be alive!!

Last edited by High.priestess.Sarah; 06-25-2023 at 12:20 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2023, 05:52 AM

5,493 posts, read 7,342,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
I won't go bitter. I've been disappointed, but I've long known that to be a part of life.

That has nothing to do with the reality of being alone. You said we are never alone, but that is not true. When you grieve, you are very much alone. You might believe there is a being with you, but if they exist and do not make their presence known or provide comfort, it becomes difficult to keep up that belief, and frankly, there is little reason therefore to do so.

For most of my life I have never been alone.

Of course, there are times I have FELT lonely.
I have felt fear, anger, dread etc.

But feelings are like the weather. They change.

When our Good Lord said I will never leave you, nor forsesake you, either it is the truth or it is a lie.

I believe it is Truth.

Regardless how I FEEL about it.

Old 06-25-2023, 05:59 AM

15,973 posts, read 7,036,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakback View Post

When our Good Lord said I will never leave you, nor forsesake you, either it is the truth or it is a lie.

I believe it is Truth.

This.
Therapy, and perhaps, medication is important as well. If our body is sick our mind can be too. Take your meds AND meditate, pray. Ultimately it comes down to attitude. how we perceive the world depends on the condition of our inner world. Our true nature is happiness.

Last edited by cb2008; 06-25-2023 at 06:08 AM..

Old 06-25-2023, 06:40 AM

88,592 posts, read 84,838,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakback View Post

I believe it is Truth.

Fair enough. I respect your belief in that regard. I used to believe that myself, but then I came to realize how utterly alone I truly was. Even if God is really always there, it means nothing if there is no comfort or kindness because of God's presence.

As Sarah alluded to above, I feel less alone when in the woods or by the ocean or a river or a lake. I feel part of it all. That is something different. And that indeed can result in feeling better for a time.

Last edited by Mightyqueen801; 06-25-2023 at 06:54 AM..

Old 06-25-2023, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Fair enough. I respect your belief in that regard. I used to believe that myself, but then I came to realize how utterly alone I truly was. Even if God is really always there, it means nothing if there is no comfort or kindness because of God's presence.

As Sarah alluded to above, I feel less alone when in the woods or by the ocean or a river or a lake. I feel part of it all. That is something different. And that indeed can result in feeling better for a time. :)
There you go That is all emotions and feelings are, fleeting. The moment we think this too will pass, it passes. If you look evolutionally, we are biologically made to be hopeful, to jump back to the hunting and gathering.

Old 06-25-2023, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cb2008 View Post
There you go That is all emotions and feelings are, fleeting. The moment we think this too will pass, it passes. If you look evolutionally, we are biologically made to be hopeful, to jump back to the hunting and gathering.
Oh, "this too shall pass" was my mother's favorite saying. In fact, she said it about her injured knee the day before she died (knee had nothing to do with her death, she was 91 and her heart gave out).

I was specifically disagreeing with the idea that we are not alone because there is a "person" in the form of God who is always with us, as some do believe and as I once believed. There is not, or if there is, this person does not make itlself known in times of sorrow and difficulty, as I was once taught to expect.

Instead, I have turned from that way of thinking and sought solace elsewhere. Trees are good.

Old 06-25-2023, 08:10 AM

15,862 posts, read 6,331,057 times
Quote:

As Sarah alluded to above, I feel less alone when in the woods or by the ocean or a river or a lake. I feel part of it all. That is something different. And that indeed can result in feeling better for a time.
You're always in the presence of Mightyqueen. That's not a bad gig.

Old 06-25-2023, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
You're always in the presence of Mightyqueen. That's not a bad gig.
Ha, but you have a point. Never having had anyone much to rely upon for help, human or divine, I long ago learned to take care of myself. Thanks, L8.

Still, once in a while, it would be nice to have someone to lean on. As I said, trees are good for that.

Old 06-25-2023, 08:37 AM

10,535 posts, read 6,169,672 times
Quote:

Yes.

Old 06-25-2023, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Ha, but you have a point. Never having had anyone much to rely upon for help, human or divine, I long ago learned to take care of myself. Thanks, L8.

Still, once in a while, it would be nice to have someone to lean on. As I said, trees are good for that.
Good post L8
There IS no Divinity that is not within us. What we do have is our own inner resources, and MQ is it!
We are human, we always want and need company. And as humans we can also fail to be the one to lean on, and leaner-on can fail us.
That expectation, need and want, is the cause of suffering. The inner MQ is never in need, never lacks, she is Queen!
Trees are good, yes. They too are Divinity, fullness. Do you ever see trees wanting anything? They are full of inner resources, inner intelligence.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality