Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2022, 10:31 AM

51,097 posts, read 24,599,714 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSPNative View Post
I'm not asking a website. I'm asking you.

Old 12-12-2022, 10:37 AM

1,912 posts, read 1,142,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
I'm not asking a website. I'm asking you.
My answer is to point you to expert answers for your questions. That’s what I’ve done.

Old 12-12-2022, 10:55 AM

1,514 posts, read 491,125 times
Quote:
I'm not asking what you don't say. I'm asking if you believe this:

'One will not be saved unless they accept Jesus Christ as their personal savior.'

And if you believe that, then what does happen to them if they don't accept Jesus Christ as their personal savior?

Quit trying to wiggle out of it.
I know you didn't write that post to me. However, if you wish to view Jesus Christ as the condemner, then that is what you seek. While you overlook the words while being crucified 'Father forgive them for they know not what they do".

When the rich young man came to Jesus Christ, he chose not to follow him. Then Jesus Christ said how hard it was for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. And the disciples asked; Who then can be saved? And Jesus Christ said, with man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.

God's sheep know His voice, when they are called. You can't know the good Shepard until God reveals him. Just as when Samuel went to Jesse's house to anoint the king. Samuel didn't know until God revealed him.

Which is why I am not impatient with those who do not believe. Because there comes a time, when the heart is not hardened. Circumcision of the heart creates and opening for God's leading.

Old 12-12-2022, 11:01 AM

Quote:
My answer is to point you to expert answers for your questions. That’s what I’ve done.
Just as I thought.

Old 12-12-2022, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chief scum View Post
I know you didn't write that post to me. However, if you wish to view Jesus Christ as the condemner, then that is what you seek. While you overlook the words while being crucified 'Father forgive them for they know not what they do".

When the rich young man came to Jesus Christ, he chose not to follow him. Then Jesus Christ said how hard it was for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. And the disciples asked; Who then can be saved? And Jesus Christ said, with man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.

God's sheep know His voice, when they are called. You can't know the good Shepard until God reveals him. Just as when Samuel went to Jesse's house to anoint the king. Samuel didn't know until God revealed him.

Which is why I am not impatient with those who do not believe. Because there comes a time, when the heart is not hardened. Circumcision of the heart creates and opening for God's leading.
Here's what you cannot comprehend...non-christians don't believe all that. Just as, I presume, you don't believe everything in the Buddhist scriptures.

Just because you believe it doesn't make it so.

Old 12-12-2022, 12:05 PM

1,514 posts, read 491,125 times
Quote:
How is it that you claim to know what I personally know?

How is it that you judge the purity and genuineness of what I shared? Especially now that you have revealed that when you said "thank you" you were not being genuine, and instead being dismissive.
Quote:
So you personally know what happened in the Garden Of Eden? Are you really that old?
The true and pure naked eye exists before the sin in the Garden of Eden.

Old 12-12-2022, 12:28 PM

Quote:
The true and pure naked eye exists before the sin in the Garden of Eden.
As if that's an answer.

Ya got nothin'.

Old 12-12-2022, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Just as I thought.
You asked me, and I gave the answer.

Old 12-12-2022, 03:40 PM

Quote:
You asked me, and I gave the answer.
No, actually you didn't. I asked you what you thought.

Old 12-12-2022, 03:56 PM

Quote:
No, actually you didn't. I asked you what you thought.
And my views are in accordance with the mainline/progressive denomination that I pointed you to.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality