Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2022, 08:55 AM

1,912 posts, read 1,143,389 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
I doubt I'll get an honest answer, but...

You don't condemn or disparage people who aren't christian. Okay, fine. And at the end of their lives, as nonbelievers, where will they go? (All this question requires in terms of a response is one word, not an evasion).
Where anyone goes is God’s decision, and even plenty of “Christians” and other active churchgoers may be surprised come Judgment Day.

Last edited by GSPNative; 12-12-2022 at 09:08 AM..

Old 12-12-2022, 09:22 AM

1,514 posts, read 492,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chief scum View Post
Before the sin, God said to the man and woman; Be fruitful and multiply. After the flood God said the same thing to Noah, and then God said it to Abraham.

The sin in the Garden doesn't stop God from fulfilling His word, and Paul speaks of these things in Romans 11.

When Death is swallowed up in victory, eternity is filled with birthed Life in all together goodness. Time is created for the time of birth.

And at that time, as the fallen Angels who rebelled against the time of Birth that God shared from His first spoken word are cast out from the presence of God's eternal Living Light. God's House is full of Life in all together goodness, as God shared from His first spoken words forward. And that birthright belongs to the Firstborn and Heir of all God's creation.

In the Satan serpents beguiling thieving lie, he claimed his word to be first light and eternal life, while claiming and assuming a good judgement upon himself and an evil and Death judgement upon God and God's word in entirety. Claiming a birthright in following his word, over and against God's word. When God spoke and shared true first light, God spoke the judgement of all together goodness in presence.

When Abraham went up that mountain with Isaac, it was mediated by God's Angels and at that time God swore by himself to fulfill all that He had promised Abraham.

Concerning the atmosphere climate. Lies, thievery, word manipulation and word pollution effect the atmosphere over society. Just as Adam went from the cool of the day, to the sweat of the brow.

I prefer to endure this mortal realm filled with good and evil mixed together looking to the One True God and the Life He shares. If people choose to deny God and to seek and place all their wealth and stock in this mortal life, then that is their choice. Abraham knew better when he followed Gods word and went up that mountain with Isaac, and God shared the greater heritage and inheritance beyond Death with him there. Just as after the High Priest King of Salem blessed Abram, he denied what the King of Sodom offered him.
Quote:
Thank you for what is, essentially, a book report.
Wow, you read all that, gleaned an understanding of it and responded in 3 minutes.

I would like to think that you were being genuine when you said the words "Thank you".

When I write, I like to leave a lot of meat on the bone.

Old 12-12-2022, 09:24 AM

51,157 posts, read 24,624,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSPNative View Post
Where anyone goes is God’s decision, and even plenty of “Christians” and other active churchgoers may be surprised come Judgment Day.
As I indicated, I knew I wouldn't get a concise answer.

Old 12-12-2022, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Wow, you read all that, gleaned an understanding of it and responded in 3 minutes.

I would like to think that you were being genuine when you said the words "Thank you".

You miss the point. So I'll be more concrete. Almost all of those things you wrote about are things you cannot personally know. Not that that's unusual in this forum, but you state as pure fact things you can't personally speak for.

Old 12-12-2022, 09:28 AM

Quote:
As I indicated, I knew I wouldn't get a concise answer.
If you’re looking for me to say that all non-Christians go to hell, I will not say that. Nor would my church.

Old 12-12-2022, 09:34 AM

1,514 posts, read 492,330 times
Quote:

Quote:
You miss the point. So I'll be more concrete. Almost all of those things you wrote about are things you cannot personally know. Not that that's unusual in this forum, but you state as pure fact things you can't personally speak for.
How is it that you claim to know what I personally know?

How is it that you judge the purity and genuineness of what I shared? Especially now that you have revealed that when you said "thank you" you were not being genuine, and instead being dismissive.

Old 12-12-2022, 09:35 AM

412 posts, read 139,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Off Grid Farmer View Post
Does anyone out there find it to be more than just a 'coincidence' that the Earth is warming up (and there are all these droughts and fires)and man is destroying the earth at lightning speed... And God says in the Bible that He would turn up the heat on the Earth in the last days and that He would destroy those who destroyed the Earth... Perhaps these droughts and fires are not just 'man made' but a warning from God that the way the world is operating is not acceptable; And the time of thy wrath has come and the time of judgment that thou shouldest give reward and destroy those who have destroyed the Earth. Revelation 11-18
Though I do not believe mankind is positively helping the matter, I do think the earth experiences cycles. Perhaps they are "cleansing cycles." Amazingly, those who tout their big brains over others are usually the #1 polluters.

Old 12-12-2022, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSPNative View Post
If you’re looking for me to say that all non-Christians go to hell, I will not say that. Nor would my church.
I'm not asking what you don't say. I'm asking if you believe this:

'One will not be saved unless they accept Jesus Christ as their personal savior.'

And if you believe that, then what does happen to them if they don't accept Jesus Christ as their personal savior?

Quit trying to wiggle out of it.

Old 12-12-2022, 10:28 AM

Quote:
How is it that you claim to know what I personally know?

How is it that you judge the purity and genuineness of what I shared? Especially now that you have revealed that when you said "thank you" you were not being genuine, and instead being dismissive.
So you personally know what happened in the Garden Of Eden? Are you really that old?

Old 12-12-2022, 10:30 AM

Quote:
I'm not asking what you don't say. I'm asking if you believe this:

'One will not be saved unless they accept Jesus Christ as their personal savior.'

And if you believe that, then what does happen to them if they don't accept Jesus Christ as their personal savior?

Quit trying to wiggle out of it.
I can point you to http://www.Presbyterianmission.org/w...lieve/theology for answers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality